Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

NYX Professional Makeup Hydra Touch Oil Primer, 0.67 Fluid Ounce

NYX Professional Makeup Hydra Touch Oil Primer, 0.67 Fluid Ounce

This stuff is amazing! I use all Mac makeup, but decided to try this, as I wanted an oil primer that didn’t have all essential oils in it and this stuff is awesome, I freakin love how smooth it makes my powder foundation go on..even my liquid foundation goes on better with this. It really hydrates my skin and lips and my makeup goes on flawless..I wouldn’t recommend putting it on ur eyelids tho especially if ur putting on eyeliner, it’ll make it smudgy and faded looking..otherwise this is perfect..doesn’t make my face breakout or anything! I’d give it 10 stars if I could!! Love this ❤️❤️❤️😁😁👏

As we age, the other primers do work, but being able to use the matte foundation without having them settle into fine lines or wrinkles is a great option with this product. It is NOT oily at all and my foundation applies perfectly after I use it. I highly recommend it.

This is not for anyone with a drop of moisture in their skin, but if you have skin as dey as the Sahara dessert, this is definitely for you! I could not use it. However, my husband has very dry flaky skin, and he puts it on after exfoliating. He loves it! He also doesn't know it's a primer. I just told him it waa face and beard oil! Keeps him flake free between exfoliating scrubs!

Very very similar to the smash box primer oil. Just a different scent. The dropper could be much improved upon as it kinda leaks out oil, so you have to transfer fast. Other than that my skin is very soft. It helps get rid of the dry flaky skin on my nose. I use it as a primer and as a serum at night after I wash my face.

As my skin ages I can feel the dryness more and more. Moisturizer alone, even a really good one, is no longer enough to get my skin feeling supple again. This product is great; I DO need more than a dab, I use like 3-4 drops, warm it in my hands and apply to my face, wait a couple of minutes then dab a little concealer here and there and I am feeling good to go. I use this product every other day right now, but, may try daily soon as I am not having allergic reactions and it does not leave my skin looking oily, only less dry. About 1-2 times/month I also use Coconut Oil on my face. All this has rejuvenated my skin quite a bit + my concealer sits more smoothly on my face with this product rather than going in to the lines and looking cake-y - I am very happy with this purchase and will buy again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A lightweight face primer formulated with skin-loving ingredients.
  • Glides on effortlessly for smooth-looking skin and enhanced makeup application.
  • The extra special ingredients, including jojoba and safflower oil, help your complexion feel and look fresh.
  • Smooth a small amount all over the face. Allow the primer to set before applying your makeup.

Description

Treat your complexion to the ultimate fresh touch with our new Hydra Touch Oil Primer. Infused with skin-loving ingredients like jojoba and safflower oil, this ultra-lightweight formula features a luxurious texture and glides on like a dream for a finish that feels and looks amazing. A smooth-looking, dewy canvas and beautiful foundation coverage is just drops away!



This works great as a primer under your eyes and in your dry areas of your face, especially during the winter months. I've also found this is great as a transfer oil - meaning you can mix this with something like the vitamin c facial smoother from The Body Shop and it has improved the even tone to my skin and any dark marks. My skin is more even toned and any of my old acne marks have faded to the point that my skin looks clear.

Works great. Exactly what I expected. I use this instead of a face moisturizer to prime my face. It moisturizes my face well enough with my make up. It is oil so you have to make sure to be careful on the amount of drops you use. I only use two little drops. One on each cheek. If you use more than what you need your make up will end up looking super oily even if you use setting powder.

It's not a floral, herbal, spice, citrus or vanilla note, but it still smells like some type of perfume to me. It's too bad about the scent because it really does work great.

The dropper is problematic because it doesn't actually hold the oil inside, but you can overcome that by tilting it upside down as soon as it clears the bottle. And as others have noted, A little goes a long way.

If it weren't for the strong scent, this would be my new favorite moisturizer/primer.

Still experimenting with this, but I hope it will continue to improve my makeup application combined with my dry skin. I just hope the oil won't cause me to break out. It does feel like oil on your face, so a little greasy. Also feels a little heavy on my skin, but as long as it prevents my makeup from drying out my skin I'm a fan of it.

Great for under the eyes to prime before concealer and foundation! Really prevents dry, crepey lines from forming!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment