Thursday, October 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Growth Elixir - Beard Oil Leave-in Conditioner - All Natural - Organic Ingredients

Growth Elixir - Beard Oil Leave-in Conditioner - All Natural - Organic Ingredients

This isn't the first time I've gotten this product, but it is the first time I've gotten it through Amazon. Yay Prime shipping!!! I've gifted this product to my boyfriend and to my brother. Both love it! My bro grows his beard out every winter and he says the oils in the growth elixir have really helped to ease the itchiness of his beard.

My boyfriend, bless his heart, has issues with patchiness in his beard. Not all areas have the same fullness lol so I bought him the growth elixir to help. He's stoked with the product so far. The texture and fullness of his beard is much improved.

Great product smells great and i actually saw real results

Good products but its expensive

I got it for my BF and it’s really helping him out.

Nice product I still using it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Treatment for itchiness by balancing natural oils
  • Moisturize hair & skin
  • Strengthens hair & promotes hair growth by stimulating blood circulation
  • Works on all hair types

Description

Lions & Tigers & Beards® signature blend of ingredients work together to help condition, strengthen and improve hair growth! It's also designed to help thicken hair & reduce itchiness, giving you a full, strong beard!



It really works!

Good

I cannot see any beard growth improvements.

Love a man with a beard - and my boyfriend loves this oil!

I first came across this product through their Instagram account, @lionsandtigersandbeards
Being a black man with extremely curly facial hair, I was hesitant at first to use this product, due to some past tragic experiences.
After using this Growth Elixir for 2 months, I am a fan!

It was not too heavy for my beard hair. After combing it in, my hair was left softer than it did with any other product that I tried.
The organic scents of sage, lavender and cedarwood weren't overpowering at all. I have notice nice healthy hair growth.
The most important thing has been NO adverse reactions to my skin.

I can not stop touching my beard, and can not tell you the amount of compliments that I have received.
I highly recommend this product for any guy that has a beard.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment