Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Minera Natural Dead Sea Salt, 60 lbs. - Fine Grain (Qty 3, 20 lb. Bags)

Minera Natural Dead Sea Salt, 60 lbs. - Fine Grain (Qty 3, 20 lb. Bags)

I am so happy to have found this product. I have struggled with painful eczema on my hands and elbows for several years. Just like others, my steroid creams were no longer very effective. During a recent trip to Hawaii, I noticed after a few days swimming in the ocean that my eczema was completely cleared up. After arriving home I decided to try treating my eczema flair ups with sea salt. I purchased this product and have used it successfully for several weeks now with great success! Since I only have patches of eczema on my hands and elbows I just paint some salt water on my areas a couple times a day with a Q-tip. No more eczema!!!
Thank you Amaazon for carring this product!

So I never write reviews about anything, but being that for such a long time I have struggled with my Seborrhoeic dermatitis then I thought someone might read this and find the answer to their problems. After a lot of research I found this to be the absolute best treatment for my condition. Rub this into your scalp when you're in the shower and let it sit for a couple minutes u too you feel a burning sensation. After that just rinse your hair normally and use your shampoo, I use neutrogena Tgel since I want my hair to feel soft and it's a 2-for-1 shampoo/conditioner. Within a day or two you should notice a significant difference in your scalp(no more flakes or uncomfortable feeling!) use whenever necessary but I always say don't over do it because this condition is known to adapt to whatever shampoo you're using and it won't be effective anymore

I am currently experiencing topical steroid withdrawal. I had a small amount of eczema that was treated with topical steroids prescribed by my dermatologist. It worked for a while.. but then it didn't. So he gave me stronger steroids. They worked for a while too. Then they didn't. It got to the point that the lower portion of both legs as well as the backs of both hands were covered in an oozy mess of red raw skin. Gross, painful, itchy. I found Itsan.org and decided to stop using topical steroids. I am almost 5 months off them and I wish I had discovered Dead Sea Salt sooner. My skin has cleared up quite a bit from five months ago. I rarely have ooze any more and my legs are about 70% healed. I start every morning with a Dead Sea salt bath. I go through so much of this stuff. It helps dry up any ooze. It helps prevent and treat infection. It makes my skin much happier. I honestly couldn't care less how much it costs, I love it that much. I haven't tried other brands, so don't actually know how it compares to similar brands.

Awesome that I can have this delivered to my door. I really like the fine texture -- it mixes well with essential oils and dissolves right away in water. For me, this is the easiest way to get magnesium in my system, which is essential for a healthy heart. Wonderful side effects are no more eczema, clearer skin, no leg cramps, and, in this time of drought, a wonderful fertilizer for my plants. I re-use my bath water (it takes six minutes to fill my bathtub, hard to take a six-minute shower) for my outside plants, and they love the boost of magnesium.

I have psoriasis & got this for a natural help. I put a cup in bath water and soak for 15 minutes. After just 2 uses my skin has never been this soft!!! I am 63 and that's saying a lot. At the price, it's well worth it. It says it's supposed to help to relax your muscles as well and help with acne too. I just know I feel good getting out of the 15 minute soak. I usually take showers, but this has me taking soaking baths too. Highly recommend!!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RELIEVE PSORIASIS, ECZEMA & ACNE: A safe, natural alternative to treating skin conditions. According to published studies, about 80%-90% of psoriasis patients visiting the Dead Sea for treatment, experience significant improvement of their skin. Available in Fine Grain (0-1.7 mm).
  • CLEANSE, SOFTEN AND DETOXIFY SKIN: Dead Sea Salt's unique mineral composition gives this salt its therapeutic qualities for skin care. While most sea salts are primarily Sodium Chloride; Dead Sea Salt is comprised of 21 beneficial minerals including: Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur.
  • HIGH MINERAL CONTENT FOR BATHING ONLY: Dead Sea Salt is for BATH/SPA use only and is NOT a food-grade salt suitable for consumption.
  • CERTIFIED AUTHENTIC - ALL NATURAL: Our Minera Dead Sea Salt is the same 100% pure, mineral-rich salt used in spas and treatment centers around the Dead Sea in Israel. Minera Dead Sea Salt has NOT been mineral depleted or blended with other salts as many "Dead Sea Salts" sold on the market today.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.

Description



Native SF person here and San Francisco Salt Co is pretty legitimate so I have trusted and taken their word. This is fabulous salt. Luxurious and truly works wonders. I use this with a Japanese company called Bath Roman bath salts and OMG it's a great combination. Both have benefits. But adding this has done wonders. You will have a salty feel on you if you don't use lotion, after a bath or if you do your hair in the water. But my ratio is way more salt than normal lol. Try it! I love it, you will too.

I use salt baths to help combat eczema, and this is one of my favorites. Combined with some Epsom salts, baking soda, and jojoba oil, it does wonders for my skin and really makes a difference in the number of breakouts. I am a big fan of many of San Francisco Salt Company's products, and I can definitely say that this is one of the best dead sea salts I've tried, and one of the most cost effective.

My husband had surgery for an abscess twice and wasn't healing for several reasons. Chafing became a big issue and stopped him from being active (big problem for a sports guy). I read some health forums that said to take a hot bath with 2 cups of epsom salts and it has hugely helped him to get outside again by drying up the area and relieving chafing! I'm sure it has other great uses but we highly recommend for Abscess issues. Bought a 5lb bag and just ordered another 20lb bag. Hoping that some more baths more often will help heal this thing for good.

I have purchased this numerous times over the past two years for a relative who keeps requesting it. He is a huge fan of the healing power of Dead Sea salt and this is the only brand he uses. Guessing he's enjoying it because he keeps asking for it as a gift!

So far so good! My husband has psoriasis and the first day he bathe, he notice his skin felt different and he hasn't been as flaky. I will soon post a picture of before and after, once we get a couple of weeks in. So far he's only used it 3 times.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment