Monday, October 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Luseta Argan Oil Hair Repair Serum, 3.38 Ounces

Luseta Argan Oil Hair Repair Serum, 3.38 Ounces

High quality hair serum. My old hair serum is no longer sold in the market. I have been looking for a new one in good size which can also on in carry on luggage. This 100mg hair serum just meet my expectations. Very smooth result when I applied on wet hair before using hair dryer. And I add a little more to the finish step. It comes super pleasant light fragrance which is 100 times better than other popular brands. Perfect size when travel. Will recommend to my family. Thanks.

I don’t usually use oil on my hair but my friend swears this is the best thing she’s tried so I thought I’d give it a try since my hair has been dry lately. At first I thought it was going to leave my hair looking greasy and oily which was why I was afraid to try it from the start but thankfully that wasn’t the case; the oil actually left a natural shine to my hair. I was also hesitant to purchase because this was kinda pricey but honestly it’s so worth it because I’ve gotten compliments from others asking me if I done something different to my hair and I just tell them it’s this new oil I’ve been trying. Really happy with the results so far and it leaves my hair smelling nice all day!

I purchased this hair oil for my girlfriend. Her hair is long and that not much thick. It frizzed when it become dry. This product is really good and suit for my grilfriend becase it can apply to dry hair. After using it, hair looks clean, shiny, and not even the slightest bit greasy. It smells really nice and not that strong. She also has a super sensitive scalp, she feel comfortable so far. She plans to bring it everyday, we will purchase it again in the future.

Softens without weighing down of giving that oily look. I put this in my hair before going to bed and wake up with smooth healthy looking hair. I strongly recommend this for everyone. And you cannot do better than this price for the mega quality you are getting. Also smells great.

This serum is so great.
It's not greasy at all and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I usually use about 3 pumps in n damp hair and 1 pump when my hair needs a little taming. It never weighs my hair down.
I even use it on my son's curly hair


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Not oily or greasy
  • Contains 100% pure and certified argan oil
  • Light formula leaves hair voluminous and soft
  • Reduces drying time
  • Without parabens and not tested on animals

Description

Luseta Beauty Argan oil treatment that will create brilliant shine and eliminate frizz. Repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle, and overworked hair. No parabens and not tested on animals.



I had used Argan oil before, but I really love this repair serum because it leaves my hair extremely soft and without freezeness. A few drops is all I needed to keep my hait shiny and soft; keep in mind that my hair is really long. It also smells really good.

I use this product on my hair after shampooing and conditioning, let my hair towel/air dry, and then put in the LUSETA ARGAN OIL. It really works! Yes I would recommend this to Friends.

My wife uses this one a lot for her long hair. I love the smell and the hair feels soft after several times of using this hair serum (She had very a bad hair dryness issue after coloring). She tried several products before and found this is the best one, since this one was absorbed really fast and she love using it after the shower.

This worked great the first time i used it and didn't weigh my hair down.

Love this stuff. Got it as a gift once and i have been using it since. Very light and nourishing to my Black natural color treated hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment