
I got this soap for my boyfriend, as he's a whiskey guy and I thought he'd get a kick out of showering "with" whiskey. He loves it! The scent is strong but not at all overwhelming. He likes how clean his skin feels after using this soap, and we both appreciated the classy packaging. It's large bar of soap, so you get a lot of bang for your buck! It will definitely last awhile.
This is a large bar of soap...I cut it into smaller pieces to fit in my soap dish and use as hand-washing soap in the bathroom. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this bar. The texture is really nice; it lathers well, feels silky and has flecks of something a tiny bit exfoliating. I don't feel like it's drying my hands out at all, and might be even a little bit more moisturizing than other bar soaps I've used for hand-washing. It also smells great. I think the oatmeal and vanilla scents really comes through. At first I was disappointed to see "fragrance" on the ingredients list because I think all ingredients should be disclosed on labels, but I was able to find out from the company that the fragrance is phthalate-free, so I'm happy to give 5 stars.
Worked great. When returning to my car then proceeded to start the an Officer stop me cause he thought I was drunk... I said April Fools.. He was not as amused as I.
This was intended as a "white elephant" gift for a work Christmas party. I paired it with the umbrella that comes in a "looks like" wine bottle. Boy, were these a great hit!! This soap is not only practical for bathing or just washing up, but also has a great fragrance and it's all natural. The "man" that received the gift was showing it off to everyone. Many, many compliments on it's fragrance as well as the fun factor. Get this for not only as a gag gift, but for the wine drinker/lover in your life. You won't regret it! :-)
I bought these as gifts so I am unsure if they lather well or not, but the scent is scensational. Almost like a honey-berry.

Feature Product
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR WHISKEY LOVERS - Whiskey soap is a perfect gift for just about anyone who has ever enjoyed a bourbon, scotch, Irish, or any other type of Whiskey. But it's also great for people who simply enjoy great scents, artisan soaps, and fun American-made goods.
- ACTUALLY SMELLS GOOD - This isn't some stinky local artisan handmade soap from the hipster down the street that you purchased out of obligation. The scent is derived from the whiskey itself and can be described as smelling rich, peppery, and oaky.
- ALL-NATURAL, QUALITY INGREDIENTS - Our whiskey soap is phthalate-free, cruelty-free, and is made with great ingredients like crushed oats, apricot seeds, rosemary leaf extract, and REAL WHISKEY!
- SHOWER, SHAMPOO, SHAVE - Our whiskey soap lathers super well, cleans as good (or better) than anything you've used before, and it doesn't dry out your skin! Use it on your face, body, and in your hair!
- MADE IN THE USA - This stuff is made in small batches with real whiskey, real quality ingredients, right here in the USA and it smells AMAZING!
Description
What you need to know about our Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey Soap:
The scent can be described as rich, peppery, and oaky.
It is handcrafted in the USA with quality ingredients including REAL KENTUCKY BOURBON!
It's great for washing, shampooing, and shaving (lathers well).
Each great-smelling 5oz soap comes in a nifty 4 x 2.5 x 1.5" box.
It's perfect for whiskey lovers, bourbon drinkers, scotch sippers, and anyone that has ever enjoyed a stiff drink or quality soap.
Though you may be tempted to do so, you should not eat this soap!
Satisfaction guaranteed - We're a small business that prides ourselves on unique gifts and happy customers. If something's not right, let us know and we'll fix it.
Cheers!
admittedly,if you put this and a beer under my nose i wouldn't get them confused, but it is still a nice scent. kind of a spicy, floral scent (but not too much so). not unlike a hop in that regard, i suppose. good size bar and lathers nicely. would purchase again.
i bought this for my husband for Christmas along with some other gag beer gifts. Should be a lot of fun to see him open it. It does smell like beer.
I got this for my boyfriend to add to his bday box of mixed beer realted items. Didn't know beer soap was a thing till then. And now its a hit. I thought it was some sort of usable gag gift of sort. But joke was on me. It's a real soap that smells amazing. I love it and I see this as being a normal item in our home now.
Product arrive on time, in prefect condition and presentation, described perfectly. This item is great in every way, love the smell, wished it last longer throughout the day. Would love to see this come in aftershave. YES I would buy this again !!! Very manly indeed.
I really love soap made with wine. I became aware of this kind of product when I was working as a cashier. A friend brought me a wine soap as a gift. It took the grunginess off my hands from working with money. Now my husband uses it to get grease of his hands from work. Thank you for a wonderful product.
Lynda Fanton

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment