Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Crème of Nature with Argan Oil from Morocco Pure-licious Co-wash Cleansing Condtioner

Crème of Nature with Argan Oil from Morocco Pure-licious Co-wash Cleansing Condtioner

It works wonderfully- yet smells like guys cologne. I wish that it didn't have such a strong smell. I have asthma and avoid scented stuff. This stuff is super strong for days! I wish I could use it and then find a way to quickly remove the smell because it helps with my curly dry hair.
Couldn't it just smell lightly of something more natural. Some herb like rosemary, lavender or fruit or coconut. I think ylang is also nice. Or nothing??

This product works very well in cleaning and not stripping natural oils. Hair was very soft after it dried and I used my usual grooming product.
I will buy this again when I run out.

Personally, I don’t like the scent. It smells like strong aftershave to me but my hair loves it and the smell doesn’t stay too long to bother me that much.

Good

Very good product. It is a staple in my hair care routine. I've got rather fine, dry hair with a soft wave. Purelicious doesn't have much of a smell or weigh my hair down. It simply hydrates and detangles pretty well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cleansing Conditioner for Natural Hair
  • Directions: Wet hair completely, apply a generous amount to roots, massage product through to ends. Leave on for 3-5 minutes to allow product to deeply nourish hair. Rinse thoroughly with water removing all product. Repeat as needed. Follow with our Argan Buttermilk Leave-In Hair Milk. Keep out of reach of children.
  • Retains 90% of hair color after 10 washes.
  • No Sulfates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
  • No Frizz, No Shrinkage, No Dryness

Description

Revitalize your curls with the perfect cleanser made from our special butter blend of Argan Oil. This light-weight, color-safe formula, gently cleanses and removes product residue while hydrating your tresses to deliver unstoppable frizz-free curls, waves, kinks and coils. Made with a Butter Blend of Argan Oil for Exotic Shine. Gently cleanses & removes product build up with exotic shine. Sulfate-free and color-safe.



Good stuff it works every time

Loooooove the way my hair feels after using this product. For someone who has to wash my hair everyday, this product is perfect for not drying out my hair and keeps my color looking just as good as the day I walked out of the salon.

Like this more as a regular conditioner than a co-wash. But highly recommend! :)

I love this co wash just as a conditioner tho. Great for natural curly girls

nice

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment