Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant Derived Detangling Leave-in Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce

Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant Derived Detangling Leave-in Conditioner, 8.45 Ounce

First leave in conditioner I've found that will truly detangle my hair. WHERE HAVE I BEEN!

Love this product. I even turned my mom onto it and she enjoys it as well. She's a stylist by the way.

The only thing better than this leave in is their sulfate free shampoo. Trust me. You haven't met a good leave in/ shampoo combo until you've tried this one.

They both are staples of mine. I will continuously buy this product again.

Love this product, the smell is fabulous, the fine mist helps with easier coverage, and it is super light on my thin and fine hair. I get to skip a step in the shower, my hair smells great, it is shiny and soft.

This product smells great and left my hair feeling soft. I knocked off a star because when it arrived, there was no cap for the product and around the spray hole it seemed like the spray had already been sprayed. That lead me to believe that either it had been sprayed purposely before I received it, which I don't think was the case... OR that during transportation the entire package was rattled and the pusher for the spray bottle was pushed. Does that make sense? Either way, it wouldn't have happened if there was a cap or cover for the product. If you don't care about that then this product should be fine for you.

Love the scent and the aftermath from using the product. I'm natural and it doesn't leave my hair sticky or heavy. My beautician used this on my hair and I loved it. Couldn't find it in my local stores but Amazon never let's me down

love this product!! smells amazing this is my second bottle!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nutrient packed plant-derived conditioning treatment and a plant-derived repairing oil
  • Conditioning treatments, strengthen, nourish and moisturize hair
  • Derived from coconut, avocado, and olive oils
  • Provides post-relaxer protection against damage and dehydration
  • Rejuvenates hair naturally

Description

To maximize conditioning results, the system includes a nutrient packed plant-derived conditioning treatment and a plant-derived repairing oil. These conditioning treatments, strengthen, nourish and moisturize hair. Derived from coconut, avocado, and olive oils these treatments rejuvenate hair and naturally provide additional post-relaxer protection against damage and dehydration when relaxed hair needs it most.



Smells AMAZING and it's great to use a leave in before I seal the moisture with oil!

I don't like the watery consistency of this leave-in but I think it's a pretty good product.

Staple in my hair products regimen for years

Great product is now staple product in my hair regimen I would not trade it in for any other leave in conditioner wish I would have ordered more for the price they had on here

The price could be lower

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment