Thursday, October 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Conair Simple Cut 12-piece Haircut Kit; Home Hair Cutting Kit

Conair Simple Cut 12-piece Haircut Kit; Home Hair Cutting Kit

I was skeptical at first because of the price. Read the reviews and decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did. I cut my own hair and these get the job done. I have thick, coarse hair. These slip right through it like butter. I could not be more happy with these. If you're on the fence, go for it. They're worth it.

We recently got a pomeranian as a pet. Not to be gross or anything but they have alot of hair that is inconveniently abundant near the puppy's uhhh exit. So now we use these clippers to keep our pets keester free from any interferences. And since they are pretty quiet, she doesn't get too crazy from the noise.

I really enjoy these clippers. Aside from what I read on the reviews I decided to buy them anyway. It turned out that the Clippers work really well, they're not loud and they cut fine. My suggestion to anyone that chooses to invest in these Clippers is to clean them after every use. Turn on the side and tap lightly and clean hair out with brush and then they should work fine. I keep it oiled after every other use. It's a really great deal for the price, so far so good, I had them for about 6 months and use it every week. thanks for reading.

I've only used it once so far, but I have no complaints about it at ALL. It performed as expected. As long as it keeps doing it's job, I'll be quite satisfied. I'll admit I was a bit nervous when mine arrived and my roommate said he had the same one (it turned out NOT to be the exact same model), and it only lasted 3 times before it started ripping his hair out instead of cutting it.
For the price, I like it. Also, for the price, if it doesn't last for very long, I won't be surprised. However, it was only the price of a haircut, so if I only get two cuts out of it, I'm still ahead of the game!

At this price point, you're getting an amazing value. I'd expect to pay more just for the clippers, so to get all the accessories is quite a bonus. I purchased this for my dad, who finally burned out his old one. The clippers are easy to hold and control, and they cut his hair with no issues.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • * The Conair Simple Cut 12-piece Haircut Kit has a powerful magnetic motor. The HC108 is safe and easy to use for the entire family
  • * Corded hair clipper is safe and easy to use for the entire family; professional results
  • * Long-lasting self-sharpening, stainless steel blades
  • * 6 comb attachments included: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2", right ear, left ear
  • * Also includes: barber comb, oil, cleaning brush, scissors, blade guard and a limited two-year warranty

Description

The SimpleCut Conair Haircut Kit has everything you need to achieve professional haircuts at home. Its powerful magnetic motor clipper with stainless steel blades for long lasting cutting precision. Also included are 4 attachment combs for different hair lengths. It also comes with a barber comb, barber scissors, barber cape, storage pouch cleaning brush, lubricating oil and a blade guard for easy maintenance of the clipper blades.



Love it! I got tired of my shaggy hair, my wife was out of town, and I didn't feel like paying $20 + tip for a haircut. And my old clipper started to have power supply problems. So why not? For $10 how can you go wrong? Less than the price of a haircut in most places! So, result: I used the guide to give myself a summer buzz cut, and will for sure be using this for as long as I can!

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!!

I bought it as a gift. I can't comment on how it works but Conair is a good brand from what I've seen in the products I've used.

I cut my own hair. This thing paid for itself after the first use. Kit contains all the basic attachments, scissors, comb and lubricating oil for the blades. You can't go wrong if you are looking for a basic clipper.

its the perfect hair styling and cutting tool for me, w/clutsy hands and fingers. Finally able to give myself a trim and keep it balanced.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment