Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Conair Lithium Ion Cord/Cordless 20pc. Professional Clipper

Conair Lithium Ion Cord/Cordless 20pc. Professional Clipper

I have been cutting my own hair for the past ten years. Other than saving money and time, it is also much cleaner (than go to a barbershop and sharing the clippers with other people - yikes!). Every weekend I go through my hair-cutting routines to trim off before shower - very easy and fast (just need about 3 minutes and I am done).

I used to have a cordless hair clipper a while back but it died. After used a corded hair clipper for a few months I really miss the convenience of the cordless one. Thank God the Amazon provided a wonderful feedback and this one ranked very high with a great price. I bought it and couldn't wait to try it on - all the positive reviews are very true, until I realized that it is very difficult to take the guide comb off the clipper head! It is a very tight fit and hard to remove it, as the same way I remove the guide on other brands I had. I got so frustrated that I was ready to return it, then I realized that it can be easily removed by simply squeeze from the side! The design of these guide combs is different from other brands and quite genius. With this, I give it a solid 5-star!

Hopefully this is a helpful hint to you - and if yes, please don't forget to press the "Yes" vote below :-) so others can benefit from this as well.

[update on April 26, 2014] I fully charged the hair clipper when I first received it in January, and have been using it every week ever since. Today is my first time to recharge it - the battery is really holding up. Would add another star if I can.

These guys are great! I use these to set up areas on my haircuts. They are very lightweight so no strain on the wrist, shoulder and hands.The Great thing about these clippers is that you can use to Andis purple nano Guards (two magnet) and all the wahl guards! The Motor is very strong, but is louder than the Wahl magic clip cordless clippers. I can use these for several days before the low battery indicator begins to flash. To be safe I let them charge up for 24 hrs straight out the box. Used them until the shut off (they cut at the same speed even when the battery is low), then charged them for 8hrs and they're set. Like the Oster 76 detachable clippers these cut bulk easily. The only downside is the can't be zero gapped like the Baybliss clippers but can be moved up somewhat closer(think closer than the first notch on the masters) also I don't like the on off switch at the bottom of the clipper. This is awkward when your in the flow of cutting .Overall I would definitely recommend these for Barbers who cut a lot of hair. Buy 2 pair for the price of the Baybliss clippers.
Thank you for reading my review

An outstanding Haircut Kit, containing all the accessories you'll need for a well done trimming job. The various attachments easily latch-on and slide-off the Power Head (read User's Instructions). They are made of good quality plastic material (by comparison to others I owned in the past). The Power Head is relatively light and its Lithium battery has plenty of juice for several haircut sessions... I used it already four times from its first, original full charge and still going strong (your mileage may vary). The noise it produces in operation is by no means offensive and I'd define it as acceptable. The only feature found in my previous trimmer that the present one lacks is the ability to remove the cutting blades assembly which, presumably, enabled easier cleaning. Additionally, replacement of the blades for whatever reason could be accomplished without any tools. If need be, (and it shouldn't if you take good care of it) you can use an Allen Wrench to separate the blades from the rest of the unit. Most importantly: clean and lubricate the blades after each use and keep the protective cover over the blades, when in storage. Enjoy!

I bought this cordless clipper to cut my own hair and I found that not only is it easy to handle, it is also reasonably quiet. In fact, I gave my 14 month old son a hair cut and he sat comfortably still for the most part. My corded Wahl on the other hand is very loud and my son will protest if I use it to cut his hair. This Conair doesn't feel as robust as my old Wahl, but I like it for it's cordless convenience and quiet operation. Hopefully it will be just as reliable as my Wahl.

Update from 5/24/2018: I can't believe it has been 5 years since I wrote about this Conair cordless clipper, but I still have it and it is still working like the day I first used it. I have had no problems or issues with it. I still have the attachments that this clipper came with, but in fairness, I only use #1, #2, and #3 the most. There are no broken parts to report. I bought a bottle of Wahl clipper oil to keep the blades nicely lubed before each cut. My son is now 6 years old and I cut his hair exclusively with this clipper, and he does not mind it at all. Each month, I give myself a nice regulation haircut all thanks to this clipper. I have been out of the military since 2009, so I am used to keeping my hair high and tight.

I bought this a year ago. I cut both my 17 year old son's hair as well as my own. It has been a great clipper for us. It is quite durable. I have dropped it on a tile floor more than once and it has had no problem whatsoever. I was concerned about the battery when purchasing but after reading the reviews I decided to risk it. It has not let me down at all. The battery stays charged for over several weeks for multiple haircuts. You will know when it needs a charge because the sound is a bit of a lower tone as the blade slows down some.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Professional stainless steel blade technology
  • Lithium ion technology provides over one hour sustained power performance for reliable cord-free cutting
  • Quick charge; 3-hour full charge for 75 minutes of use or 15-minute quick charge for 15 minutes of use
  • Taper control for custom settings
  • Kit includes: 10 guide combs, barber scissors and comb, styling comb, cleaning brush and oil, barber cape, styling clip, blade cover and deluxe storage case

Description

The most effective performing retail clipper. Unique powerful motor. Angled clipping blade system.



I have used a variety of hair clippers over the past many years and the latest was a Wahl which performed satisfactorily for a while but died a sudden death. I had never tried Conair before so I figured it was time to give it a look. Glad I did. The cordless feature is a real convenience and the charging time is fairly short. There are numerous types of attachments that allow for a generous number of cutting lengths. There are attachments specifically designed for each ear area as well. The noise level is not objectionable, the weight is comfortable and the grip is comfortable as well. I like my hair fairly short and the cutting attachment for a 1/2" length produced an even and smooth result. I am very satisfied with this hair trimmer and recommend it highly.

New for me but so far so good. The reason why I gave it 5 stars so early is that I worked selling power tools when I was in college and lithium ion batteries are worth it. I expect this razor to give me long, sustained power for a long time.

I went for the cheaper, non-litium ion rechargeable clippers from Remington before buying these, and the battery (which is soldered in) died within 6 months. I couldn't even use it plugged in.

In the long run, these should be cheaper and better quality than any other rechargeable clipper because of its lithium ion battery and quality build.

For 22 years I was a Wahl customer...but never again!!!! these clippers are awesome! they cut just as good as any I've ever owned (and as a military guy who has cut his own hair for a LONG time, I've used a bunch of clippers). But...my favorite two features are (1) the on/off switch is out of the way and so I don't accidentally keep turning them off (2) the guards click into place and to remove them, you have to actually intentionally squeeze both sides of the guard, thus releasing it....which is FAR superior to good old Wahl that I had to literally Duct tape in order to keep the guard on.

Yes its cordless so no annoying cord always getting tangled with this. I have a job where I have to always be clean shaven and I have had my wife shave my head every two weeks for 4 years now. I had a corded Wahl trimmer that lasted this whole time without any real issues besides the pesky cord always tangling and in the way. This was perfect, NO CORD. I will saw it doeskin sound like it moves back and forth as fast as the corded Wahl however it doesn't pull my hair or anything so makes no difference to me.

If you found this helpful please click that you did below. Thank you :)

A good value, but they feel cheaply made and are a bit loud. I was expecting something a little heavier and quieter, like the clippers my barber uses. But for the price they do the job. Also there is no indication of amount of charge left in device, just a single LED that turns green when the device is fully charged. Would be nice to know how much charge is left in device wheb I turn it on. 4 stars because they are a great value, minus 1 star for being loud and lacking amount of charge remaining in battery.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment