Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Oil - The Wilderness - Live Bearded

Beard Oil - The Wilderness - Live Bearded

I absolutely love this oil! The scent is perfect and the oil itself is lightweight and immediately makes your beard soft. I have used a lot of other brands and I usually only order from 1 other company. Live Bearded is definitely a favorite now, I will always have this in stock. I’m going to order the butter and wash next. The legend scent is perfect!

Smells pretty good. For the price it is a great product. For those of you wondering ho was it compares to a similar product on the market in the same bottle this smells more like grapefruit than the clove. I feel like the moisturizing effects are t as good as the other, but works better than others. For the prive it is a good. I still like the original better though.

Upon further use I will say I rather like it. It is more citrusy than the other one that is more spice, but I would buy it again. Now I want to try the other scent.

So this is my 1st time using a beard product from Live Bearded and I'm very Happy I made the decision to try this stuff out ! Great Marketing, by the way ! I have to say,this is some Great smelling oil and I think this has become my new favorite scent for the winter time (just the right amount of scent Not Overpowering) It's a nice medium consistency , not too thick and not too thin . Last and not least , I had a very small issue with my order and the peeps at Live Bearded absolutely took care of me in a very quick manner and I really Respect a company that takes care of their clients ! Got nothing bad to say about this company and I would do yourselves a favor and try their products soon , you won't be disappointed !

The overall quality, smell and feel of this product was very classy and impressive. Seriously, if I were a single man, then I'm sure that if I were dating or just hanging out, that the majority of the ladies would love it, and that the smell alone would become a major talking piece. All I'll say, is be careful bearded married men that decide to use this product; and to all the single ladies that like a bearded man, watch out. LOL

It makes a bearded man with a nice beard feel and smell great and what guy doesn't want that, and in turn, what woman wouldn't want to be around that kind of good vibe and male energy. It's a win-win.

Good oil to use to keep your beard and skin underneath conditioned properly. Does not feel too heavy, great smell (again, not heavy either), and helps keep the skin and beard soft. I use this in conjunction with the beard butter they sell, and another brands sea-salt spray for additional hold and thickness. Will continue to use and buy as long as they keep providing a natural / quality product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Scent: Pine, Cedar, Eucalyptus
  • Scent Strength: Light/Medium
  • Hold: Light/None
  • Relaxes and conditions hair.

Description

Made the USA. All natural beard oil made with argan, jojoba, grapeseed and essential oils for fragrance. Essential oils for fragrance are Pine, Cedar, and Eucalyptus. This oil will bring out the woodsman in you, as if you are stepping deep into a forest of Pine, Cedar and Eucalyptus. This masculine scent is earthy and bold enough that even the late Grizzly Adams himself would approve. Just be ready to cause some serious beard envy. Hand crafted and blended to perfection with all natural ingredients, it is easily absorbed into your skin and beard and will instantly leave your beard fuller, softer and healthier.



It's hard to call it the best when it's all I've tried, but it works! I don't want to try anything else! I use The Legend line and the effectiveness is amazing. My wife really loves the smell!

Best beard oil I've ever used, awesome fragrance too, I love it!

Love this product! The smell is subtle definitely one of the best beard oils we have bought!

Great beard oil quality ingredients. Leaves no scent which I like album performs well

Great scent. Nice to not have to use an applicator.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment