Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Farmer - Growther XT Beard Oil (Extra Fast Beard Growth) All Natural Beard Growth Oil

Beard Farmer - Growther XT Beard Oil (Extra Fast Beard Growth) All Natural Beard Growth Oil

I’m only ever brutally honest and only leave reviews when I see needed. This product works exactly as it says. I’ve been missing some beard hair near the top part of my face. I’ve put it on twice a day for three days and BOOM, hairs coming in like it’s always been there. This stuff is crazy. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking to get a thicker/fuller beard fast.

I ordered both the XT and non XT beard oil and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the both work to grow your beard faster. It would take some time to test to see if the XT works any better than the original growth oil but I'm pleased with them both. They claim that it softens the beard for a more manageable beard and that's true as well so I'll keep using it as a conditioner even when I'm happy with my beard growth. Great product and company.

Sceptical trying beard oils the last one I tried made me broke out in a bad rash. This one has NOT. Has made my beard noticably thicker And waaaaay longer. 4 star instead of 5 due to the very very strong smell. Not a bad smell just very strong. Only about half way done with the bottle

This oil deserves a review. Its the first beard oil I've used where I could tell a difference in how fast my hair is growing. I can't speak for anyone else but it definitely worked for me. Give it a little time for it to kick in and you'll be happy.

Been using regularly for 3 days and already have new growth. It definitely works.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grow Your Beard Super Fast - XT with AAKG Natural Hair Growther
  • Tested, Trusted, Proven - All Natural Oils
  • Unmatched Customer Service - Made in the USA
  • Conditioning Topical Rub - Beard Growth Oil For Men
  • 100% Risk Free - Beard Farmer Offers Money Back Guarantee

Description

Growther XT from Beard Farmer is not only Ranked #1 beard product for best beard growing application but is the successor of our already great beard growth product GROWTHER. XT is the enhanced version with added benefits such as AAKG and a fresh new scent. It's a very simple 100% all natural beard oil you leave in all day after washing or showering. It moisturizes, conditions and enhances growth giving you a fantastic longer looking beard. You will notice a difference from the first day you use it. Longer Fuller Beard, Faster Growth, More Manageable Hair, Richer Texture, All Natural with 18 RARE Essential Plant Oils, Money Back Guarantee, Bottled and Made in AMERICA!



I am extremely satisfied with the beard oil. The scent is citrusy and refreshing and has really made my beard a lot softer. It went from feeling like steel wool to cashmere very quickly. The other thing I have noticed is the beard oil seems to be helping my beard grow faster.

Been using this oil for a while - this is my second bottle. My mustache and beard looks fuller, has a better shine (but not greasy) and just feels healthier overall. The oil helps moisturize and I've noticed less dryness with my new hairs have been coming in more evenly. Smells good too. Recommend!

The instructions say wait about 3 weeks to notice results and I didn't really notice any increase in growth until right after the 3rd week. After that point I did start to notice my beard grow a little faster than usual. But its just a little pricey for the results I got. It's also got a slightly obnoxious smell to it. It smells natural, like not chemically but pretty loud nonetheless

I've been using both oils from Beard Farmer and they seem very similar. They do work and thats what is important. I do recommend

This beard oil has done eveything i had hopes. My beard has grown faster and more full. Its like a magic oil. The two bottles i got are going to last a while.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment