Friday, October 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Balm Naked All Natural Leave-In Beard Conditioner & Styling Aid - Fragrance Free, 1.5 oz

Beard Balm Naked All Natural Leave-In Beard Conditioner & Styling Aid - Fragrance Free, 1.5 oz

I've been looking to tame my beard ever since a hair fell out and a co-worker threw a fit that someone left a pube on the break-room table. For obvious reasons of association, I decided not to correct her, since she'd already thrown away her lunch. I was directed to get a good comb, start using argan oil shampoos and make use of beard oil. For something that's going to be right under your nose all day, scent is important. Its "scentless" but you will notice a smell of oil that isn't unpleasant. My fiancée likes it. Beard is pretty soft and you don't get a greasy feeling on your fingers if you stroke it. Beard stays a little straighter each time I use it. Take it easy and rub it in lightly, and try to get to your "scalp" with it. My beard itch has disappeared despite the winter time making the rest of my skin itch.

This stuff works great on beards. It has a very faint coco-nutty smell - its very light so no worries there. Just enough to smell good but in no way overpowering. The problem I do have is this darned can its in. I can't open the thing. I have big meat-hooks and no long fingernails to speak of. I find myself wrestling with the can each time and a few times now, I just gave up because I can't get it open. The company needs to add some kind of release latch or something to the can. If you have arthritic hands, forget it - you'll never get it open. Great product, cool looking can but the can is a bear to get open. Now I'm down to prying a screwdriver under the lid to get it opened.

Best beard balm. I have tried other brands such as caveman and honest amish. Naked is very smooth and applies easily. It holds well without flaking (like caveman). This is the unscented version, it still has a slight smell but I actually like it. The smell is very masculine and doesn't not bother you throughout the day and other people won't notice it, unless you just put it on. I apply it twice a day and have a medium beard (4-6) inches, and this tin lasts about a month. Try it and you will not regret it.

Absolutely love this balm. The slight scent from the coconut oil and beeswax dissipates within about 10 minutes, and I’m left with healthy looking and moderately shiny facial hair. Lasts all day. I alternate this with a beard oil concoction of my own making, but have to say ... I like this balm best!

After finally using up my first tin of beard balm (the original stuff), I found this stuff while looking to restock. After some mixed reviews of the original stuff's scent, I decided I'd try this stuff out. Just to be clear, I think the original stuff smells great, but I also understand that it may not be appealing to everybody.

Well, I ordered two tins that got out to Kalamazoo right on time.

I love the stuff, it works just as well for my beard (and really anything else including my hands, nails, and elbows) as the original recipe and is almost odorless. In the future I'll probably continue to use this stuff as my "daily driver" and toss in the original mix when I miss the manly smell of it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NOURISH & MOISTURIZE - Leave-in conditioner that nourishes your beard with just a light hold. Stops dryness, split ends, tangles, and frizz, while bringing out your beard's natural luster
  • FRAGRANCE FREE - Naked offers the same amazing beard conditioning properties of Beard Balm, simply without the added essential oils, just light scents of coconut and honey
  • ALL NATURAL - The light scents of our high quality fair trade organic coconut oil, aromatic Michigan beeswax, and domestically sourced medical grade lanolin will make your nose happy
  • HANDCRAFTED - Beard Balm is an employee owned company that works in a small workshop in the heart of Detroit where every batch is carefully blended and poured into each 1.5 ounce can
  • SIMPLE TO USE - The easiest way to tame a beard for beginners and veterans alike! Simply rub in some Beard Balm after a wash, it's as easy as putting on your pants.

Description

Naked is the fragrance free version of our all natural easy beard conditioner. Without the fragrant essential oils, the light scents of our high quality fair-trade organic coconut oil, Michigan beeswax, grape seed oil, and medical grade lanolin shine through. Great for guys with sensitive noses. This all-natural, leave-in conditioner is perfectly formulated to stop split ends, relieve frizz, tangles, broken hairs and dry, flaky skin while bringing out the natural beauty of your beard. It works for all varieties of beard hairs and is great for every length and stage of growth. If you want a naturally lustrous beard without all the struggle of other products, and you're looking for a mild, natural scent, give naked a try..



I have recently purchased my second can of Beard Balm - Naked and let me tell you, I love this stuff. This stuff really works great at keeping my beard (goatee, now that winter is over) in place, so it looks the same way at the end of the day as it did at the beginning. I also love the smell, it's a unique scent that I just can't place, but I get compliments on it all the time. On a side not, I also use this stuff on my face to help with my dry skin during the winter months. Great job Beard Balm.

I was worried about getting something that was waxy and would smell terrible... this product is neither of those. The smell is very pleasant with a mix of coconut and beeswax, and fades after a few minutes. The product itself is easy to apply, and only needs a small amount. My beard definitely feels softer to the touch. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and will certainly purchase it again. Would recommend to anyone looking to keep their facial hair healthy without any harsh smells.

I use this stuff daily! It seems to make your beard considerably softer & easier to manage. I've only used the Naked (unscented) one, so I cant speak to the scented version. There is a faint scent with the Naked version, it's not unpleasant & after using the product a few times, you won't even notice it.

As I fully expected, Beard Balm's newest addition, Naked, is exactly what my beard thirsts for. Not only is it perfect for those of you that couldn't give the original Beard Balm 5 stars due to variable fragrance preferences, it's perfect for all of us that simply love the original. These folks in Detroit have it down; made by fellow Americans with pride, this product is exactly what beadsman and beyond need.
This product is versatile. Just as the original Beard Balm can be used atop your head, in the grizzle and beyond; Naked boasts unique versatility. I put it in and asked my wife to check out the scent of my beard; she said "I like that one better," referring to Naked versus the original Beard Balm. Although I prefer the original full-bodied scent of Beard Balm, because of how well it blends with my natural oils and overall manliness, Naked is a crowd-pleaser; namely, the wife digs it!
So buy a can of each, and everybody wins. Yes; it is that simple. If you don't know what I'm talking about when I refer to the "original" Beard Balm, just do a search for "beard balm," and you'll find the original king of beard products, Beard Balm, made by the same good folks in Michigan.

It's a bread balm product what can i say, I used the other beard balm that was scented and didn't mind it but this one is good leaves a nice shine to your beard just like the scented one. Stick with the good stuff beard balm won't let you down.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment