Saturday, October 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Aubrey Men's Stock North Woods Shave Cream | Invigorating Formula For A Smooth, Close Shave | Avocado & Wheat Germ Oils | Classic Pine Scent | 6oz

Aubrey Men's Stock North Woods Shave Cream | Invigorating Formula For A Smooth, Close Shave | Avocado & Wheat Germ Oils | Classic Pine Scent | 6oz

I have been on the hunt for a good organic shave cream for a long time, and I am really happy with this product. It is unique in that you put a little thin coating on your face - so there is NO lather at all. Also there is a little punch to the fragrance and how it feels on the face. Both of these took a little time to get used to, but after using this shave cream for about 3 weeks I really look forward to the smell and feel of it. I can't stand artificial scents (I go crazy in a candle store and never follow my wife into them) but the scent of this product has a natural smell. Previously my face would scream for some lotion after a shave, but this is the only product I've used for years that has greatly diminished that feeling.

The best shaving cream I have ever used, doesn't take much and it's very smooth. It doesn't foam or lather up, but it feels very natural and there's no friction when you shave

I’ve been using this shaving gel for several years now and absolutely love it !!

I normally love this product but there are a couple things I'm sure about this time. First of all, it came with a label stuck over the original one. This was front and back. Secondly, I have used this product from Aubrey many times but this one has a slightly different smell and texture from what I'm used to. Could it be because I didn't buy it directly from Aubrey? All I know is that I feel something isn't quite right.

A+


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Close Comfort: Gentle organic soap base refreshes skin for a close, comfortable shave
  • Ultra-Smoothing: Organic avocado & wheat germ oils condition skin & provide extra-smooth razor glide
  • Invigorating: Organic menthol & eucalyptus oils cool & revitalize while woodsy pine scent delights
  • Aubrey Quality: Vegan; Sulfate, Paraben, Phthalate, & Cruelty Free
  • Customers Say: "Absolutely exceptional...One of the healthiest shaving creams you can buy"

Description

”I have the combination of a tough beard and sensitive skin, so I am very particular with products I use for shaving and after care. This product has a nice scent, but the menthol is really where it's at!! The feeling is both cool and invigorating – very refreshing. I've found just a small amount is sufficient for a daily shave… Minimal product with a cool menthol sensation equals an excellent shaving experience!”

Aubrey Men’s Stock North Woods delivers a clean, cool, comfortable shave without sulfates or harsh synthetics. We start with an organic coconut, jojoba and olive oil soap base for a very light, gentle lather. Organic avocado and wheat germ oils provide excellent razor glide for an ultra-close shave while soothing and conditioning your skin to help protect from razor bumps. Cooling, camphor, organic menthol and eucalyptus refresh and invigorate and our woodsy Classic Pine scent delights both you and those close to you!

We believe that health supplements and beauty products should be made in a healthy way, period. That’s why our Men’s Stock North Woods Shave Cream is Sulfate-Free, Vegan, Paraben-Free, Phthalate-Free and Cruelty-Free. We spare no expense when it comes to the purity of our products and Aubrey’s North Woods Shave Cream is no exception.

In 1967, when Aubrey Hampton began mixing products in his own kitchen, he never imagined his plant-based formulas would one day be sold all over the world. Over fifty years later, we carry on this important legacy with hair, skin and body care products made from nature's most prized ingredients.

Men love it! Women sneak it! Join the legacy and order your Aubrey Organics North Woods Shave Cream today!



I must have a very sensitive face, because shaving is usually very painful for me. I wince with almost every swipe of the razor. I have tried many other different kinds of shaving cream, including several organic kinds, and this one gives me the best shave out of all of them. It's nice and slippery, with plenty of lubrication that lasts until the end of the shave, unlike most that start to dry out towards the end. I first bought this product during an organic shopping spree, expecting to have to take a cut in performance in exchange for it being 'good for me'. But I was surprised instead to have the best shave of my life. I no longer dread my ordeals with a razor.

Good product with a nice, clean pleasant smell. My husband loves this shave cream. He has a heavy beard and this cream softens it so that he can get a very smooth shave. Have purchased this product several times in the past and will continue to purchase. Definitely recommended!!

just what my husband liked

My favorite shaving cream

Very good and soothing shave cream. The ingredients other than the alcohol are superb.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment