Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ArtNaturals USDA Organic Jojoba Oil - (4 Fl Oz / 120ml) - 100% Pure Golden Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - Sensitive Skin, Face Hair, Nails and Cuticle - Dry Scalp Blemish and Acne Treatment

ArtNaturals USDA Organic Jojoba Oil - (4 Fl Oz / 120ml) - 100% Pure Golden Cold Pressed Carrier Oil - Sensitive Skin, Face Hair, Nails and Cuticle - Dry Scalp Blemish and Acne Treatment

Jojoba oil

Some of the negative reviews say that the seller sells fake oils. Unfortunately, I've noticed that after I purchased mine. So I am pretty much concerned about the quality of the oil I've got. But so far it looks fine and I started using it. As a gift there were 2 essential oils in the package. Well it's a nice bonus (first I thought there must be some mistake though). So there is a carrier oil (jojoba oil) and two bottles of mixture of essential oils. One calming and one energizing. It means that you can use either plain jojoba oil on your skin/hair/nails, or add some drops of essential oils with some more benefits (make sure you don't have allergies on any ingredient before applying it on larger areas). Jojoba oil is absorbed fairly quick and really moisturizes the skin leaving it smooth. I have very dry hands, especially around nails. I applied some oil at night and in the morning I had very soft skin and cuticle. I like the result and I really hope it's not fake. It was beautifully packed, no leaks. I will update the review.

WOW! I am in love with this stuff. I have tried many different brands of jojoba oil, with Desert Essence's organic version being my staple. I don't often branch out because some companies claim their oil is high quality when it isn't. This is especially important to me since I use it on my face. I took a chance on this one and am so happy I did!

Highlights:
* Glass bottle with the dropper makes it easy to get the right amount and remain hygienic
* This oil feels great -- not dry and not overly greasy
* The box this arrived in came with two samples of their essential oil blends!
* The company emailed me right after the product shipped asking me for feedback or to contact them with questions

Honestly, I'll be ordering from this company from now on.

 Making lotions and creams from organic products is now one of my favorite pastimes. There is an abundance of lotion and body butter recipes on the Internet and in Kindle books and I have tried a wide variety of them. The recipe I made today has Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Jojoba Oil, and essential oil. The recipe is from the Whole New Mom website.

What I like:
• Organic, cold pressed Jojoba Oil
• Great for use in homemade lotion recipes
• Wonderful for both skin and hair
• Moisturizing
• Relieves itching and dryness
• Helpful for eczema
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial

Overall, ArtNaturals Organic Jojoba Oil is a great choice for homemade lotion, body butter, and lip balm recipes. It’s great for skin and hair.

This oil I amazing! I'm adding essential oils to some of it for a body oil because it feels glorious on the skin. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I added a drop to my foundation before applying and it left my face looking fresh and dewy and I didn't have to touch up at all. I'm really impressed with this oil. I'm going to try using some in my hair, I may come back and update this review.

I did not do this company justice and I'm back to do so. First this came so well packaged the entire package is lined and then topped again with foam before sealing the package. Included in my order were two bottles of oil blends as an extra gift in my order. These are their signature blends one is Zen and the other is Chi. These blends are beyond wonderful. I went out today to buy a cool mist diffuser just to use the signature blends. I don't know which one I like best, I think I'm leaning to the Zen blend. I will definitely be back to check out the other Signature Blends. Thanks Sarah, your company rocks!

I've been using this as a nightly moisturizer for several years, but recently switched to using it in the morning too in an effort to reduce my plastic consumption (it replaced my Olay total effects). My skin looks good, it absorbs well, and doesn't leave your face feeling super greasy. Lately I added a couple of drops of the Signature Zen oil that came free with it (gorgeous scent!) for a nice relaxing feel when I apply the oil. The Signature Chi oil was also great when I had a recent cold, and was also free :) Would definitely recommend! As a bonus I discovered I can recycle the dropper bottles by posting them on my local 'buy nothing' Facebook group...people love them for making their own products too :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% PURE : ArtNaturals Jojoba Oil is 100% Pure, unadulterated, and therapeutic grade. It is vegan and cruelty free. Our Jojoba Oil is sustainably sourced and Certified USDA Organic
  • CARRIER OIL : Cold Pressed Virgin Unrefined Jojoba Oil is great for replenishing and revitalizing your skin. It is a natural moisturizer and is ideal for dry, damaged, wrinkled, and cracked skin or hair.
  • ESSENTIAL OIL : Combine with an essential oil to get a multitude of healing benefits when applying to your skin while also bringing relaxation, wellness, and satisfaction to your day. It is best known for its anti:aging properties as well as promoting hair growth.
  • DIY : ArtNaturals offers a wide variety of DIY essential oil recipes that can be found in our storefront. From home to outdoors, well:being to skincare, we have a recipe that is perfect for you.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : ArtNaturals offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Try it risk free with no questions asked and top customer service. You have nothing to lose and your health to gain.

Description

the secret to having beautiful healthy looking skin jojoba oil has been the most talked about oil in achieving natural beauty, and now you've discovered it. obtain youthful, healthy looking skin with art naturals 100% organic jojoba oil loaded with vitamins and minerals such as vitamin e, b-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium 100% money back satisfaction, buy at no risk we can all agree that sometimes are skin just doesn't cooperate with us, but that's why mother nature gave us jojoba oil. a natural way to help give moisture to your skin while balancing oil levels so that it never clogs your pores. 100% organic, making art naturals jojoba oil 65% more effective than conventional non organic jojoba oil. key benefits of art naturals 100% organic jojoba oil: pure and natural - 100% organic, virgin cold-pressed jojoba oil, organic products have shown an increase in antioxidants by 69% while regular non organic jojoba oil sits at 19%. no additives - free from any chemical residues, or additives. hair and skin - treats dry, sensitive, acne prone skin while having the potential to treat balding. jojoba recipes - use jojoba oil as a body butter, lip balm, lotion bar, face moisturizer, shampoo, makeup remover, shaving prep/aftershave and much more. 100% money back guarantee - art naturals will fully refund your purchase if you are not completely satisfied in anyway. so pick up a bottle of art naturals jojoba oil today risk free and start looking and feeling your best!



The family uses jojoba (say it like ho-ho-bah) oil for hair care, skin care, and facial moisturization. This oil has a gentle, thin consistency and doesn't irritate the skin so it's safe to use on sensitive areas of the face and around the eyes. The scent of the oil is neutral. We purchased a kit of rolling ball oil dispensers and decant the jojoba oil into one, which makes it easy to apply without wasting any. The 4oz jojoba oil container from ArtNaturals is glass and comes with a glass dropper making it easy to dispense. ArtNaturals also provided two sample-sized complimentary bottles of other oils for us to try in the same foam-lined box in which the jojoba oil bottle was shipped. This is a nice touch and we've discovered and purchased other oils from the company based on these samples. We'll continue to purchase and use this jojoba oil - it's great for skin care, keeping dry skin and hair at bay, and leaves no residue. Very pleased with this product.

If I could give it 6 stars, I would. This wonderful organic product has changed my skin care forever. A great facial moisturizer, 4 drops with a little water (I just get my fingers wet before putting the oil on to mix and spread it better) has made my skin look as well or better than any of the multitude of store products I have tried. And I use it on my lips at the same time as my face and am no longer having to use chapstick to prevent cracking (I still use chapstick but for the feel, not out of necessity). I like to add a little Tamanu to add oil to jojoba (jojoba is actually a wax) when my skin is going through dry spells. I finally found something pure, natural and makes my face look great.

Works wonders on hair. I love using jojoba oil on my hair. This brand doesn't have a storing smell and is a large quantity for the price. I took away one star because it would make my hands itch if I left it in. I have never had this reaction to any other brand of jojoba oil and usually use it in my homemade lotions so thats a bit concerning about the purity of the bottle I received. I do have extremely sensitive skin do even the sight impurity might cause a reaction for me.

I've purchased this Jojoba twice so far. It's now winter so this is where the test comes in. I use it on my face everyday and can say that it does a good job of adding moisture without leaving my skin feeling greasy. I have oily skin and am prone to breakouts. This does not exacerbate my trouble areas and I can still use it when my face is acting up. I also don't have to use a lot. A few droplets in palm of my hand is enough. The dropper is sturdy and of decent quality. I've probably had the same bottle for over three months. There's no discernible odor, which is another plus. I also use it in my hair but I can't tell if it made any big difference with adding shine. This isn't a "miracle" oil but it serves my purpose so I'll continue to purchase.

i love jojoba oil so much i use it for basically everything and this brand has some high quality stuff. i mainly use it as a moisturizer i put it straight on my face and i mix about 1/2 cup into my lotion for my body. my skin is so freakin soft and supple it’s amazing!! i also put a couple drops in my hair everyday bc i’ve bleached and dyed it and it really helps with dryness, fizz and breakage and about once a month all saturated my hair in it and sleep on it and it feels so amazing the next day. also tmi but i like to use it on my coochie if i’m feeling a bit dry down them and it really helps. i also use it as cuticle oil. i’ve also used it to stretch my earlobes. i use it as makeup remover. i’m also currently an esthetics student and i use it on all my friends and family when i’m practicing and they all love it i’ve never had any complaints. literally anything u can think of it’s great for. love love love this stuff !!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment