Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZilberHaar Pocket Beard Brush - 100% Boar Bristles with Firm Natural Hair - Best Beard and Skin Care for Men and Beard Grooming - Pocket Size and Travel Friendly - German Quality

ZilberHaar Pocket Beard Brush - 100% Boar Bristles with Firm Natural Hair - Best Beard and Skin Care for Men and Beard Grooming - Pocket Size and Travel Friendly - German Quality

I am a woman who bought this for her hair. I understand that this is labeled as a "beard brush" but that's just the manufacturer pigeon-holing their product. Why did I want this tiny brush for my thick, wavy locks, you men might ask? Well... it's because I have a full size boars hair hair brush, but it is simply much too big for backpacking-camping.

When every ounce of weight matters, and space inside my backpack is limited to what I absolutely NEED, it was imperative that I find a brush that is small and nearly weightless. This particular brush is great for you guys, as it will fit in your jeans pocket without you realizing the weight of it being there. For me, I throw it in my toiletries bag and I'm good to go!

In the palm of my tiny woman hands, this brush works perfect. It fits across the width of my hand. That being said, for those of you with bigger hands than me the brush might seem smaller when using it, but that's kind of the point of this pocket brush.

What I also like was that the brush is wide. I saw a few other beard brushes that were round, and I figured it would take forever to brush my hair with those. Since this allows you to brush more of your hair in fewer strokes, you can tidy up your beard hair in 1, 2 (maybe 3) and be done. This comes in great for me, as the more I brush my hair, the more hairs that will fall out of the follicle.

One thing I noticed about this brush is that the bristles are a lot more firm than my regular hair brush. That will probably come in handy for thick beard hair. For me, I don't know that it is con just yet, but the brush still gets the job done.

Overall, I encourage anyone to buy this product. Whether it's a man looking for a good beard brush or a girl who doesn't want to carry around a full-size hairbrush. This could be great in the car to smooth out your hair after having the windows down. Heaven knows I do that and my hair comes out looking like a rat's nest. I may even get an extra for my gym bag!

Great product! Can't wait to use it on the trails... or elsewhere.

What's better than having a beard? Having a beard AND an awesome beard brush!

There are few things as comforting as brushing one's beard.

This particular brush was recommended to me by a bearded friend. As bearded men will do from time to time, we were discussing beards, and the general benefits and hazards of their ownership, when he brought up that he had recommended this brush to someone else as a means to help him with dry, inflamed skin resulting from their bewhiskered jaw.

He also used the brush himself and suggested that I try it out.

Now, I'd been using a synthetic/boar bristle blend brush, and I've tried various combs. Suffice it to say that none impressed me even a little; they felt nice enough, and did something to maintain better skin and hair, but there was a lot to be desired. But THIS brush is something else. It feels better when drawing it through my beard, and seems to have real beneficial effect. The detritus is more effectively limited, and the hairs softer and more compliant with regular use. It's also a great way to get at an itch.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the little insert card than comes with the brush. It leads you to the ZilberHaar site, where you can register your purchase for a 20-year guarantee (yeah, two-zero, twenty), and they have tips on caring for the brush and the beard both. A simple enough site, but an added bonus at no extra cost.

To sum it up I 103% recommend this brush to a fellow bearded fellow. And thank the epic hero who suggested it to me.

I liked it so much that I bought one for my brother, who also rocks a nice beard.

To my bearded brethren, do yourself a favor and get one.

To those with a bearded loved one, do them a favor and gift them one.

I purchased this for travel when I can’t use my regular size Zilberhaar beard brush. I must say even though my regular size beard brush is small this one is REALLY small. 3” total in length. The bristles are a couple millimeters shorter and not quite as stiff as my other brush (meaning it’s not very effective for a thick longer beard). It would probably be fine-maybe even ideal-for a short well trimmed bush but because of the tightly packed bristles and the small size it’s not as easy to grip as a brush with a handle. The softer bristles seem to float over my beard rather then through it. Don’t get me wrong though, It is a Great quality brush with quality bristles and nicely sanded pearwood handle. Just too small to be of any real use for a longer beard. And it’s hard to hold. Will probably stick to my slightly larger brush with a handle.

this is a wonderful product. i use it constantly on my short beard. it is now part of my daily carry.when i am ready i will order a few more so as to never run short. i HAVE BEEN BUYING FROM amazon for years and this is brush is one of my wisest purchases.

This brush sits nicely on top of my tin of beard balm, out of the way but ready to use.
I was trying to decide between this brush compared to the same one with softer bristles, but I'm glad I settled on this one. The bristled are stiff, but not painful. It's just right to get through my small beard and get to my skin, which I was neglecting too much before. I was really just trying to find something to tame the hairs, but I've found that my skin is healthier and I no longer have an issue with flakes.
I'm considering getting the handled version and putting this happily in my travel bag.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% BOAR BRISTLES: The bristles are carefully selected to ensure the right stiffness to get through even the thickest of beards. Boar hair is known to soften, clean, and distribute oils naturally and effectively.
  • PEAR WOOD FOR LONGEVITY: Pear wood is known for being solid yet smooth to the touch. A perfect combination. Small but mighty. Its dimensions: 3.25"L x 1.125"W x 1.125"H. Bristle Lenght: 0.75"
  • MASSAGES AND EXFOLIATES: Sick of that itch, ingrown hairs and just feeling uncomfortable? Even though it's a small brush, don't underestimate its effectiveness. You won't know how to live without a beard brush after you've tried it. The perfect skin care tool for men.
  • TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Pocket-sized beard brush is perfect for when you are on-the-go. Great for car or office.
  • WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY - We know we have a great product. But if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just let us know, and we'll refund your money. You have nothing to lose.

Description

Finally, the Times of Unkept Dry, Scruffy Looking Beards Are Over

Make your beard the talk of the town with this little addition to your beards grooming kit.

• Are you done with scraggly, flyaway whiskers or worse, ingrown hairs that annoy the hell out of you?
• Do you want your beards' best friend to be easily portable and fit anywhere without being seen?
• Do you want the ladies running after you, admiring your beard?


This travel-friendly, small beard brush is sized to be a convenient everyday carry item at 3.25"L x 1.125"W x 1.125"H.

Don't let the size of this brush fool you though, this brush is made from the finest boar hair available, premium first-cut. These first-cut boar bristles are thick and tough enough to tackle the worst tangles, while also acting very gentle on the skin surface due to the rounded bulb at the end of the bristle. Fit in a good brushing wherever and whenever you like. Also works well with beard oils and beard balms.


The Manufacturer "ZilberHaar" also offers a Lifetime guarantee. If you are, for some reason, not fully satisfied, simply contact the manufacturer for a no-hassle refund.

This little Pocket Beard Brush is now available at a special discount. Get it while it lasts and have your beard up to snuff within days.



At first I was skeptical. But the brush is really worth the price.
I had already purchased a cheap ($5) brush at the local store. I didn't really notice the difference until I used the ZilberHaar brush a few times. Yes, the bristles are a lot stronger. The "strong" bristles work a lot better & get deeper.
The "pocket" size was smaller than I expected, even after reading a few reviews. But now I think I like this size.
The craftsmanship & woodworking is definitely top-notch. But I couldn't justify the price difference for something so utilitarian as a dang brush. But I suggest you are paying for the bristles & the attention to detail. Well worth the price.

bought this for a Birthday gift, and I wanted to see how he liked the brush before I submitted a review. Over the past few weeks of use, he really noticed a difference in brushing his beard with boar bristle brush vs. usual store brushes. His beard is softer, and said he doesn't feel as though he's brushing his face off, that his skin feels 'tingly"- yes he said tingly . The boar bristles have no issues getting along with a balmed or lightly oiled beard, and he's noticed no nasty build-up on the brush. Well made, and the brush is just as described. Will definitely purchase from ZilberHaar again!

My fiance had been wanting a boar hair beard brush for a while so I got him this as a stocking stuffer. He likes the texture and says it's somewhere between soft and find but a little closer to soft. He's had it for about 6 months and hasn't had any issues with the bristles falling out.

I bought the soft bristle brush and it did not do the job properly on my beard. This hard bristle is perfect for my beard. I have a hard course strand of hair on my face and this works perfectly with the beard balm. Awesome quality and workmanship and fits tidily in my pocket. I am really happy with the product.

I have a somewhat bad habit of using my beard brush as a nervous tick deal. I brush my beard a lot. Probably more than a hundred times a day. So far it's held up well. I also like to put a bit of beard oil in my brush every so often, no issues.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment