Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

King of Shaves Alpha-Gel Shaving Gel, Sensitive, 5 Ounce

King of Shaves Alpha-Gel Shaving Gel, Sensitive, 5 Ounce

The ONLY reason I dropped one star is the price; I’d prefer it cost less, however a small amount goes a long way in my experience.
I use this to shave my head, not my face.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this product never caused any problems at all. I get an incredibly smooth shave with no discomfort.
As for scent - I have not found it to be unpleasant at all.
I have recommended it many times and will continue to do so.
A truly fine product

I was a long time fan of King of Shaves shaving oil, but it has become harder to find. This gel is awesome. Great lubrication and the razor doesn't clog up, The wife likes the scent and it seems to soothe the skin and I've had zero razor rash since using it. just a tiny dab goes a long way too.

I started using this years ago because of the ingredients. I used to suffer from razor burn, acne, and ingrown hairs. Truly, this is an amazing product. Since using King of Shaves I have not had any skin problems or irritation.

Doesn't take much of this gel to get a comfortable shave. Spread son easily and just a little but provides a smooth, gliding surface. Not as messy as foams, and smells great. I use it for travel (put some of the gel in a travel container). This is the best gel I have tried. Even better than some of the more cream0based shaving lotions from the likes of Neutrogena. Highly recommended.

I don't like the King of Shaves razor (worst designed five-blade razor in the business) but love this shave gel. It keeps your face smooth even with multiple passes of the razor. After using Schick Quattro for years, I bought a Schick Hydro - stacking coupons made it almost free - and later a Gillette Fusion Proglide - also almost free. This gel works great with all of them. BTW, The Hydro shaves better than the Quattro and almost as well as the Fusion.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delivers amazing razor glide and excellent blade performance for a close, comfortable shave
  • Enhanced with aloe, essential oil and tea tree oil
  • Unfragranced and dermatologically tested, helps prevent irritation and rashes
  • Low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving, perfect for shaping facial hair
  • Never tested on humans or animals

Description

Alpha-gel sensitive shave gel by King of Shaves combines the ultimate in smooth shave performance. It delivers amazing razor glide and excellent blade performance leaving your skin incredibly smooth, supple and hydrated, not dry and tight. Unfragranced, Alpha -gel is dermatologically tested and ideal for sensitive skin and is enhanced with aloe, tea tree oil and essential oils. It helps prevent irritation, moisturizes and lubricates, giving excellent blade glide. The low foam formula means you see exactly where you're shaving-perfect for shaping facial hair.



Love this stuff. The best part is that it doesn't get foamy - unlike most other shaving "gel" products. It stays clear, giving you a good view of your progress, ensuring you didn't miss a spot.

It's nice and slick, without being gooey. I've used it with all kinds of razors. Expensive zillion-blade cartridges to an old school safety razor - works splendidly on all.

Glad Amazon sells this; the big-boxers seem to have dropped it. Buy some.

Searched in stores for King of Shaves to no avail. Ordered immediately when I found it on Amazon.There is nothing better than this shaving product for giving you a smooth close shave ! Razor glides over my face , no nicks , ever. Only shaving product I will use on my face! Love it !

Worth it. Super smooth shave. I wash first with Burt’s Bees Salicylic acid face wash and also use B.B. as a preshave with this on top. Best shave ever.

By *FAR* the best shaving gel (or foam or oil) on the market. I've always hated shaving, mostly because of nicks & rashes. I used this product's sister Alpha Oil when traveling and was amazed at its effectiveness, especially under the foaming gel I was using then. Once I tried AlphaGel, I NEVER went back. It has an incredible protection, forgiving carelessness normally causing nicks, a fresh feeling after shaving, and an almost absent scent.
The ONLY downside is its limited availability: before being bought by Remington, it was SO HARD to find; I finally found it often stocked by Walgreens; after Remington purchase, it's now pretty much absent in the retail channel (at least as far as I've found).

Although I received all 6 bottles in one packet. I still had to pay shipping and handling on each item. It would make sense to just give the total price for all 6 bottles and charge one shipping and handling fee. Rather than trying to assume that the consumer is getting a great deal, just sell it as is. Six of one half, half a dozen of the other.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment