Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Clay Pomade for Men, Matte Finish - Paraben Free - Extra Firm Hold Styling Clay Pomade (4.0 oz)

ZEUS Clay Pomade for Men, Matte Finish - Paraben Free - Extra Firm Hold Styling Clay Pomade (4.0 oz)

I am a huge fan of Zeus products and this pomade was just added to my re-order list. I have 3 boys who prefer not to have to use the typically, girly hair products that we stock up on. I picked this up for 19 year old, but when it came in, he was traveling for work, so I decided to give it a try. I have really thick hair, and its fairly long, but I would be lying if I said it didn't stay in a pony or messy bun more than half of the time. I have tons of little baby hairs that laugh at hairspray that I use to try to make them lay down instead of stick up like I have rubbed a balloon over my head. I only have to use a tiny bit of this pomade to tame the under side of my pony, or the part around my face , when I have my hair pulled up. The finish is nice and matte, not shiny, so you don't look greasy. You also do not need a lot to get your hair to do what you want it to do. I love being able to use this instead of hairspray, which sometimes leaves build up behind or dries out my hair. It smells amazing and the amount you get it very generous. Now that my son is home, I have given it to him, and so far, he has not noticed when I sneak a little bit for myself.

I got this for my son’s to style there hair with. One of them has very corse hair that we struggled to find stuff that could hold it in any style it kinda does it’s own thing. The othe has very fine strait hair that’s also been a struggle to style. This stuff is great! It holds well its easy to use. It doesn’t take much of it and best of all it smells amazing!! So glad we gave it a try and we will be buying it for years to come! It’s not slimy like a lot of the ones we have tried it has a great texture to it. And did I mention how great it smells?!?

At first I wasn't sure about this stuff, I put it into mostly dry hair and it caused strands to sort of separate and get really straight. Here's the key: Make sure your fingers are wet when you scoop this out of this tin. I use about a dime size amount and rub it into my wet hands and then into my damp hair. And after I style my hair, and it set, this product does exactly what it says it does; matte finish, strong hold. Also, I sprinkle a couple drops of water in the tin before I close it again, so next time I open it the product is a little softer.

I LOVE using this on my boys' hair. It is easy to apply, holds well, a little really does go a LONG way, and it gives them a cute "style" that is quick for me to do in the mornings before school. They love the look.

I was looking for something to replace the Alterna product that I have used for years but no longer made...this stuff was perfect! Great hold, easy to apply---gives you that wonderful Piece-y look!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTRA FIRM: Our Strongest Hold Pomade to keep you styling all day!
  • MATTE FINISH: Leaves hair with a textured finish and natural look!
  • SUBTLE SCENT: This Clay is outfitted with our signature Verbena Lime Scent!
  • 4.0 OZ JAR: Four ounces of Zeus' Extra Firm Hold Clay Pomade!
  • PARABEN Free SULFATE Free CRUELTY Free MADE IN USA

Description

Zeus Clay Pomade is a holy grail hair product, it can achieve a wide range of hair styles- from an effortless, messy look to a defined, structured look. Features an extra firm hold, water-soluble formula for easy rinse outs and a refreshing citrus floral scent. Rub a small amount in between fingers and apply to dry hair for a natural look or apply more product onto damp hair to increase holds for a structured style. Use a comb to evenly distribute the product to create a clean, finished look. Zeus Clay Pomade keeps your hair in place to deliver a strong and pliable hold all day long.



Strong yet pliable hold. Can restyle through out the day if you like, or set it and forget it. Scent is fine, but it is very understated. I wear cologne, so that's perfect to me. Product breaks down well and is easy to apply (for a clay). Recommended. For reference, I have medium length, thick hair. I will use a sea salt spray first, then throw the clay in . I will blow dry just for shaping, 30 seconds or less. Done!

I’ve tried the cream pomade and liked the formula, so I wanted to also try the clay pomade. This formula has a stronger hold, which I prefer. My hair doesn’t look greasy or stiff, but it stays right in place. I recommend it!

This pomade came in a tin that was much bigger than I expected. Most similar products I've used came in a container half this size and didn't work nearly as well. The smell is fabulous with just a light hint of tropical notes.

I used this pomade on both my son's hair and my own and was very pleased. Both of us have fine but thick hair that product tends to slide off of but the Zeus pomade stayed put with no problems.

For my son's short hair, I used the pomade to just style to the side and attempt to tame some cowlicks. For this purpose, it seemed to have a medium hold with a matte finish. I used the pomade in my hair to try to keep hair from sliding out of braids and it worked so well that I slept with my hair in a braid and the next morning I could barely tell I'd been sleeping. It was also a matte finish but seemed like it was maybe a stronger hold on hair that was bunched together.

Even if I use the Zeus pomade daily, it's going to last months because of how little I need to use. My hair is halfway down my back and it took no more than a pea sized amount to provide lasting hold for a couple dutch braids. As with most hair products, it did work through more evenly when our hair was damp but had the same hold and finish with both wet and dry hair.

In September, I cut my long hair into a pixie cut. I bought some expensive hair wax at my salon and it was decent, but I didn't love it. I decided to try this on a whim and it is AMAZING! The fragrance is light and refreshing but isn't overpowering at all. The hold is perfect, a solid hold of my short style, but not hard or too sticky. It washes off my hands after I put it on my hair. A little goes such a long way, this tin is going to last me so long, and I am going to be sure to have another on order to continue using this. My husband has also enjoyed using this when he styles his hair, so to be able to use this for both of us is awesome.

Both my husband and 4 year old son are currently enjoying this pomade. I was concerned about the scent being strong but it is actually quite mild- its lime/tropical-ish smelling. It is easy to use- I warm a small amount in my hands and smooth into my son's hair with my fingers (hair can be wet or dry). A tiny bit goes a long way so this tub will last us a long time. We had been using gel in my son's hair previously and any time he played or wrestled the style would fall and look silly. I love that when he messes his hair up I can fix it and it will stay in place again. I am extremely pleased with this pomade!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment