Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Clubman Beard Oil 1 Ounce (6 Pieces) Display (29ml)

Clubman Beard Oil 1 Ounce (6 Pieces) Display (29ml)

My husband has been using this product since he now has a long beard. To buy this product individually can get a little costly. I was so happy to have found 6 and save a ton of cash. This priduct is great and it has a light smell.

I’m a barber and use this on my clients. It has a great texture and is easily worked into the beard. It has a very light scent that is very pleasant. My clients love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 6 Pieces - 1 Ounce (29ml)
  • Balanced Moisture For Facial Hair And Skin,
  • Increases Shine And Conditioning,
  • Soothes And Calms The Skin

Description

Balanced Moisture For Facial Hair And Skin, Increases Shine And Conditioning, Soothes And Calms The Skin



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment