Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Yeelen Hair Removal Kit Hot Wax Warmer Waxing Kit Wax Melts with 4 Flavors Hard Wax Beans and 10 Wax Applicator Sticks for Painless Wax of Legs, Face, Body, Bikini Area

Yeelen Hair Removal Kit Hot Wax Warmer Waxing Kit Wax Melts with 4 Flavors Hard Wax Beans and 10 Wax Applicator Sticks for Painless Wax of Legs, Face, Body, Bikini Area

So, I bought this machine and the iTeknic, as I've been curious in dabbling in the art of waxing. I've never waxed before. I've never been to a salon to get waxed. I've never used numbing agents. I've only ever shaved or attempted to use an epilator. That being said here's the review for Colala and why I LOVE this!

Pros:
- Cute, relatively compact, easy to control the heat settings.
- Wax very easily becomes as described "like honey" when at the right temperature.
- Very detailed, albeit in broken English, instructions.
- Easy to apply.
- Mostly painless

Cons:
- Can get a tiny bit messy.
- Haven't tried to clean it yet but will update when I do.

Overall:
So, being a first time waxer I'm extremely impressed with this device AND the provided wax beans. Hard wax is not used for legs or brazillian waxing (as I've learned, soft wax with strips is the preferred method). The intended use for hard wax is armpits, bikini line, and facial hair.

As a test I did do all three areas and my impression has remained consistent.
Eyebrows: No pain was experienced (probably due to tweezing past). Hair came up and off easily. I've never felt my eyebrows be so smooth.
10/10
Upper lip: Little pain but quickly went away. Had to go over multiple times due to poor technique (learn as you go), but each subsequent time was less painful. Completely smooth upper lip. You don't realize how much hair is there until you pull it off and run your fingers over the wax. SO SMOOTH.
10/10
Armpits: By far, the most painful of the three main areas (face, pits, and bikini line). However, I can't express how impressed I am with the wax though. I didn't even know my armpit hair was that long (as growth was roughly 3-5 days after last shaving.) I suggest using a mirror that can get really close to the area to ensure you get all the hair though.
10/10
Bikini Line: So, I'm not entirely sure what the hubbub is for this. Growing up and having friends who've consistently waxed have expressed that this area is by far the most painful, so I psyched myself out. However, after doing it I find myself in utter disagreeance with anyone who says this is painful (however, maybe that can be attributed to the brand of wax?) I find that heating the wax a little more (about 180-190) was exceptional for results for me.
10/10

I cannot say enough good things about this product. I really love everything about it. I am 100% a fan and I hope this review helps you newbies as well.

I will be trying out soft wax with this machine and will get back to you guys on my opinion.

P.S. Absolutely buy baby oil or aloe vera gel to help get rid of any straggling wax strings and to help with healing (as you ARE ripping hair out of your skin). Baby oil will help you clean the remaining wax from the machine. REMEMBER: Hard wax is for bikini line, facial hair, and armpits. Soft wax WITH strips is for remaining body hair.

 Only tried sugar wax and regular wax strips before. This is definitely much better It took me only 15 minutes instead but this might depend on the amount of wax I used.It was easy to apply, it dries very quickly so I’d say wait only a couple seconds before removing it.Definitely recommend it. I would recommend watching a youtube video on how to properly wax you hairs .

You can get everything you need.I bought this Great wax warmer as a present. It Shows the temperature as it warms up. It comes with 4 different good quality wax beads. And it is very easy to use.I am happy with my purchase. It is very good value for money.

Well fam, not only are home waxing kits way cheaper than hiring someone else to do it, but they've also come a long way since wax used in the '90s.
A well package and contain all i need when waxing. i first try on my underarm due to i have been waxed at home. I know i how to waxing by myself. I test the temperature on my wrist to avoid high temperature burn skin use wooden spatulas apply wax on skin and wait for few seconds, peel off wax directly by hand, all the hair removal and pain free. very happy with this
After waxing, my skin more flawless and smooth. the hair is removed from the root rather that cut off at the surface like shaving, so the results last much longer than your razor. So while the pain level is more than shaving, you won't need to wax as often—leaving more time in your life for the things that really matter .If you prefer to go hair-free, it is real good choice to hair removal at home, would a person actually want to even attempt a DIY wax?
There's something here for every budget. Very nice!!!

"Very surprised at this product! Absolutely does exactly as described! Super easy to apply and dry quickly. Super easy grip every small hair without pain. Gives great results every time. This is the best non-strip wax ever. Best value for money. Love it so much!
And I have a tip for the waxing beginner, applying onto the skin to wax whatever area you are doing, make sure you make the end you're going to lift and peel off has a slightly thicker layer of wax as this will help you catch the end to peel off easier. Make sure the wax has set properly and is hard before peeling off. Hope this can help you do a better waxing by yourself."


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【Yeelen Brand for beauty and excellence】Yeelen always pursues beauty for beautiful you and excellence for excellent brand. Most Beautiful wax warmer for your best summer days! Based on most popular colors in 2018 & believe " Everything is better in Purple!", so Yeelen brand chooses the right color for right you.
  • 【Only 8 minutes melting time needed】Adjustable Temperature from 160℉to 240℉ allows you to choose. With only 8 minutes for a fast wax meltdown, you can first clean the body parts that need to be depilated when waiting the wax to melt. The wax warmer will stop working and light off when the temperature reaches 240℉,and it will start working and lighting again when temperature under 160℉.
  • 【Safety in use with ABS resin】Upgraded ABS material and US three pin plug guarantee safety in use. ABS resin is a nonflammable, hard, great surface performance material. Unlike other dangerous machine outside plastic, it is easily melted and bubbled. Yeelen always keeps the faith: Your safety is our wealth.
  • 【Suitable for most wax types】Yeelen wax melting pot accommodates wax container and can melt most wax format including hard wax, soft wax, 14 ounce wax cans, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits and hair waxing kits. Having Yeelen wax warmer means having wax beans of all kinds in an economical way.
  • 【4 different flavours wax beans】Natural wax ingredients with chamomile, lavender, chocolate, original four different flavors. Choose any of the flavour you like best to remove your body hair while enjoy the fragrance and relax yourself to achieve the best effects of waxing and hair removing, which can remove 98% your body hair, like armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other hair which you unwant , from stubborn coarse hair to the finest fuzz, leaving your skin soft and glowing.

Description

waxing



These came exactly as pictured in a box. All lids were tight, all bottles were equally filled to the neck. The Pure Healing smells just like the DoTerra brand. I used 4 drops in my diffuser and that was plenty- that's the same amount that my co-worker uses with DoTerra. The prices from Radha are much more affordable and seem to work just as well.

I am a newbie at using Essential Oils. I am learning quick and this was the first set of oils that I purchased. I have an ultra sonic diffuser to disperse essential oils. I have been reading more about how to properly use and take advantage of this new (to me) found product. I had a LOT of doubt this product would do anything other and make the air smell pretty. I have a more positive outlook after using the diffuser and essential oils. I am breathing better at night. I feel more relaxed and feel better in general since using these.

Again, I'm no expert on essential oils, but I can say I am very happy with these from Radha. They are well packaged, nice function of bottle drops, and labeling. I will purchase again and I'm looking at Radha other offerings.

 Kit comes with everything i need, gentle enough to use even on upper lip and brows, reasonably painless once you get the hang of it. I used wax to shape my eyebrow, but do some prepare before waxing to avoid remove more hair. i use my brow pencil definer that shape. then waxing on the hair i dont want. It can easily be warmed in the heater come with, applied and then removed, along with the unwanted hair, once it’s cooled. For bigger body parts, directly apply on skin. Those make it simpler to remove large sections of hair at a time. Waxing at home offers a longer lasting alternative to many other methods of removal, along with the possibility that your hair will grow back finer and become less prominent over time. So plan to whimper a bit, or maybe even scream, but in the end, you’ll be happily hair free for weeks at a time with this kit. Invest in a full waxing setup that includes a reusable wax warmer, small sticker, and wood spatulas, and allows you to try out lots of times waxing.

Absolutely wonderful products. I poured about 6 drops of the Rest & Relax into my diffuser, and instantly my room begins to smell wonderful! In fact, I will probably use fewer drops the next time around since the smell is so strong with 6 drops, which means this product will definitely last me a long time. The packaging is also pretty cute and even comes with a description of each bottle on the top cover, which I really appreciated. I would definitely recommend this product, and I also plan on being a repeat customer for these specific scents since I love the combinations so much. Thank you!

I LOVE this product. Very professional results. It left my skin is as smooth as a newborn and would highly recommend this product to anyone. I've been waxing for years, and I have very thick, coarse hair, difficult to wax. this is the first product to which I've been loyal for any amount of time. I used this product to wax my full arms and legs. Did not burn or irritate the skin like most removals do. Will continue to use adn I finally found a wax that is effective, easy and painless! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment