Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Design Essentials Peppermint & Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo, 32 oz

Design Essentials Peppermint & Aloe Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo, 32 oz

I love this shampoo. Makes my hair feel super clean, smells great, and has a nice cooling effect. But do note that when you rinse your hair, the soap will wash into your booty or lady parts & it's not the most pleasant feeling. LOL. Rinse your hair away from your body lol

I have thick 4c hair and spent almost 3 years struggling with flaky itchy scalp. I tried the natural route (ACV rinses, tea tree oil, etc) and that did nothing to help. I then tried prescribed and commercial products (Nizoral mainly) which worked in getting and keeping my scalp clean and clear but were drying on my hair. This shampoo has been a really nice surprise; it doesn't completely strip my hair of moisture during the watch and has done a great job of keeping my scalp clear in between washes. It's become my go-to!

I've been struggling with a sensitive, dry, itchy scalp for a while and this is like an instant cure. Normally a few days after I wash my hair my scalp starts to get flaky and irritated but I haven't had that problem at all since I've started using this. It feels super tingly and soothing and doesn't dry your hair out. Wish I'd found it sooner!

really like this shampoo - smells great and is creamy and smooth…if you like the smell of peppermint and a shampoo that cleans but doesn't strip, this is a great choice!

This really refreshes my scalp. I use it in addition to the honey cream moisture retention shampoo to remove excess scalp buildup, stimulate my hair follicles, and to remove any thing that will feed bacteria and fungi.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IMMEDIATE RELIEF AFTER FIRST USE - Formulated with active ingredients such as Pyrithione Zinc which instantly reduces and controls flaking caused by scalp conditions. Aloe calms, nourishes, and soothes the scalp, providing lasting benefits.
  • COMBATS DRY, ITCHY SCALP - Gentle cleansing, anti-itch therapeutic shampoo formulated to help alleviate dryness, itching, and embarrassing flaking caused by common scalp conditions like dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis
  • PERFECT FOR MOST HAIR TYPES - Recommended for women and men with all hair types and textures - straight, curly, relaxed, or natural, even locs!
  • With over 26+ years in the professional hair care industry, feel secure with every purchase from Design Essentials knowing that every product is backed by The McBride Guarantee to meet quality performance standards or your money back.

Description

Gentle cleansing, anti-itch therapeutic shampoo formulated to help alleviate dryness, itching, and embarrassing flaking caused by common scalp conditions like dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Formulated with active ingredients such as Pyrithione Zinc which instantly reduces and controls flaking caused by scalp conditions. Aloe calms nourishes, and soothes the scalp, providing lasting benefits.

Fights against dandruff and Seborrheic Dermatitis
Restores moisture balance to the scalp and hair
Nourishes and soothes the scalp
Immediate relief after first use

How-To-Use In 5 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Wet the hair.
Step 2: Apply a quarter size amount of Therapeutics Anti-Itch Shampoo into the palm of the hand and emulsify.
Step 3: Apply to hair and lather.
Step 4: Rinse thoroughly.
Step 5: Apply again as needed.



I have been using this product since Christmas time and its for black hair but it really works when it comes to my itchy scalp. I tend to put in my hair at the beginning of my shower and let it sit until I am completely done with everything else I do. I like the cool sensation on my head afterwards its like Ya my head is clean along with my hair.

I have used just about all of the scalp shampoos out there; t-gel, niaxal, head and shoulders, selsom blue, etc. this one by far feels the nicest and works fairly well and smells pretty nice too. I still have dander but it is always much better when I use this product.

Fantastic product! I’m buying my second one now. It really helped give my scalp relief. The smell is amazing, it’s not a heavy shampoo (I have super thick hair), and it feels so tingly and nice. Beware of burning your eye balls out of your head because of the mint but that’s just common sense.

I love this brand. This is literally the only brand of shampoo/conditioner that has actually left me feeling like my hair was clean and moisturized. I use this in conjunction with the Oat and henna shampoo and the rose mint conditioner, and it had worked wonders for me.

This is my favorite shampoo! I love the tingle and how it doesn’t tangle my hair up in a mess. My son loves using it since he’s gotten his twist done. It lathers nicely and rinses out completely.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment