Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wood Beard Mustache Comb by ANZIO, Handmade Pocket & Travel Size With or Without PU Leather Credit Card ID Money Holder (Pear Wood - 2 Units)

Wood Beard Mustache Comb by ANZIO, Handmade Pocket & Travel Size With or Without PU Leather Credit Card ID Money Holder (Pear Wood - 2 Units)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS COMB!!! I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and decided to do this review only because I wanted to test out this mustache comb and so far my husband and I is in love with it, their price is so affordable, love that it is small. I originally bought this for my husband but I end up taking it with me everywhere, it works so well on my long hair since my hair often gets tangle and this comb works wonder without having to break or damage my hair. I will definitely order another one.

My husband’s been using this comb now for over a month, and it’s been great. He’s finally regularly combing his dumb beard that I’m not into. When I asked him what he wanted to do with his old plastic comb he said, “what plastic comb?” I found he had let it fall behind the sink. Into the recycling bin it goes.

Sometimes I’ll walk in the house after work and he’s just sitting on the couch coming his beard with this thing. I ask why he’s doing it and he tells me I don’t know. It feels good.

I may not be fond of his beard, but at least with the comb it looks more put together. Both he and I recommend it.

Just started growing my beard out about 2 months ago and was using a plastic comb. Read on several sites a wooden comb works better. I tried this comb and I'm every impressed. Slides smooth across my beard and face. The design and detail are awesome!!

theyre nicely made with smooth edges to avoid breaking hairs.. Im Happy.

Excellent and sturdy. Impressive quality for the money. Will buy from again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [2 Units] 100% HANDCRAFTED Pear Wood Comb Without PU Leather Credit Card ID Money Holder
  • SUPERIOR & DURABLE beard comb, hair comb, or a mustache comb to prevent frizz and static
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Soft comb tips will gently message your skin stimulating hair follicles - Your SATISFACTION is our #1 PRIORITY and backed by ANZIO's 1 year limited WARRANTY
  • TAME & CARE YOUR BEARD our combs naturally soaks hair oil and redistributes it as you comb maintaining your handsome beard, pairs well with beard oil & beard balm
  • COMPACT & TRAVEL SIZE to have with you at all times, easily fits your pocket, bag, or anywhere / 100 MM Length x 8 MM Width x 53 MM Height

Description

ANZIO Beard Comb

Handcrafted durable pocket comb made from sustainable pear wood. Crafted to perfectly style, groom, detangle and shape your beard, hair, or mustache without the static frizz caused with plastic combs. Share your story in style with this smooth polished finish and hint of nature's woodsy smell comb. ANZIO's signature trademark is artfully laser engraved on both sides to ensure the public the brand you trust is by your side. Perfect gift idea for Father's day, Valentine's, Birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, any special event or simply treat yourself to a superior handcrafted comb. Great for all type of beards or mustaches whether it's long, short, thick or thin.

 

Features:

  • 100% Handmade pear wood beard comb
  • Solid 1 piece wood comb construction
  • Detangle and groom beard, mustache and hair
  • Pocket travel size for use on the go
  • ANZIO logo laser engraved on both side of the wooden beard comb
  • Durable construction to ensure a well groomed beard at all times

 

Benefits:

  • Perfect alternative to a brush with its small compact travel size it makes taming your beard or mustache convenient everywhere you go
  • Absorbs sebum & natural skin oil into comb and redistributes it back to maintain healthy hair
  • Antistatic, no pulls, no snags, and long lasting
  • Easy on the skin
  • Light weight
  • Natural wood design will cause the comb's color to change over time giving it a distinct look

 

Your SATISFACTION is our #1 PRIORITY and backed by ANZIO's 1 year limited WARRANTY.

 

Superior Handcrafted Beard, Mustache, and Hair Care by ANZIO



This beard comb works great on the beard and doubles as a hair comb. The size fits perfectly in your hand and small enough to fit your pocket so you can take it with you!

I bought this comb for my brother who has a pretty impressive beard. He loves it! He says that it combs nicely and he loves that it’s compact and sturdy enough that he feels comfortable keeping it in his pocket throughout the day. Nice price point for a great quality, nice looking comb!

Best beard comb ever. Great quality!

I never believed in a comb will make your beard different but this comb made me think twice ! It’s amazing and I’ve been growing my beard for a while now and used picks and different combs and brushes but this comb takes the cake !

Good product value...good customer service. Worth a try for beard or mustache comb.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment