Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Clipper Elite Pro High Performance Haircut Kit for men, includes Electric Hair Clippers, secure fit guide combs with stainless steel clips - By The Brand used by Professionals #79602

Wahl Clipper Elite Pro High Performance Haircut Kit for men, includes Electric Hair Clippers, secure fit guide combs with stainless steel clips - By The Brand used by Professionals #79602

After nearly a decade of replacing cheaper clipper sets every 2-3 years I finally decided to purchase a more expensive set. I'm glad I did! Even if they only last as long as cheaper ones, there's a handful of things I'm happy to pay the higher price for.

If it matters, I cut my own hair, and have for as long as I can remember, so my feedback is from that context. I don't cut anyone else's hair, and I tend to cut more frequently (every 5-6 days) so that I only need minor touch-ups vs. having to commit to an entire cut.

Here's what I like about these vs. cheaper sets I've used in the past:

1. Better/stronger motor. Part of why I replaced cheaper sets so often is b/c they'd eventually start pulling my hair, regardless of proper blade oiling and sharpening. I immediately felt a difference in how much smoother these cut, especially during faster movements.

2. Stronger, smoother closed & open guard adjustment - feels far more assured than what I'm used to on cheaper sets. No matter how small or large the adjustment, the gaurd stays in place once adjusted.

3. Guard combs that stay in place, finally! On cheaper Wahl clippers I always had to worry about guard combs coming off b/c that happened every so often. The guard combs in this set snap on much firmer and have stayed in place extremely well.

4. 1/2 and 1 & 1/2 guards are included. These allow more flexibility and safety when blending fades. In my case, I'm spending much less time going back and forth between the 0, 1, and 2 gaurds - the half guards hit the mid points much better and faster.

5. Heavier feel. I value this b/c I have large hands. The heavier feel of these provides better guidance, especially during faster movements.

I've only used these a handful of times so far but remain very impressed. Definitely recommended.

After watching so many youtube videos on how to cut a toddler's hair, I finally decided to buy this clipper and I love it! Very easy to use and such a good quality for the price I paid. I was scared to use it the first time of course. I was worried that I might hurt my son, but it was very safe and I got used to it right away. My son's hair turned out great. No more bowl cuts and no more overpriced hair stylist.

Bought this at a store in person. First, out of all the brands at varying prices that ive owned, id say by far that i personally think Wahl is the best.

As for this elite pro model in particular, i am very impressed. Its motor seems much stronger than other models, it cuts through my hair with little effort and no snagging. Other clippers ive had would snag my hair or my hair would pass through without being cut (i have straight thin hair).
I do like the metal tab at the back of the attachments since it seems to hold onto the clipper better than the plain plastic style, but i do not like that it does NOT include tapered ear attachments as ive used those with previous models to help give the area around my ears a cleaner look.

From experience in owning a few of these just a tip, do not ever use any oil to lubricate the blades other than oil made specifically for hair clippers. Also, do not apply the oil directly from the bottle to the blades. The oil bottle comes sealed in a little bag with a small black brush, put just one or two drops of oil onto that brush and then brush the oil onto the blades with the clipper OFF, youre looking for just a very light coating. Then turn on the clipper and let it run for a few seconds with no attachments on it to help the oil lubricate the blades more evenly.

2-9-19 update:

Still going strong! How many things have you bought lately that have lasted more than a few years?

Just received this today, and my review will echo a lot of previous reviews, both good, and unfortunately bad.
I was impressed with how sturdy all of the attachments felt, and equally impressed with the solid feel of the unit itself.
It was used for a quick trim, and did cut through the hair with ease.
On this front, I was quite pleased.

My only complaint and -1 star is due to the fact that I, like others, had a damaged attachment right out of the bag, of course being the much needed "1/2" piece. As seen in the photos, one "tooth" was bent right out of the bag it came in, and I'm not sure if it's evident in the picture, but it is BARELY hanging on. Have others had good success in getting this piece replaced?

Other than that, so far I'm impressed with the product.

Wow, the value here is insane. I got the clippers while it was on sale (still seems to be at the time of this writing) and I was genuinely not expecting them to be professional-level build quality, but then again I knew Wahl was the way to go just because I have seen them in so many barber shops. All of the accessories are nice and come in a very clean looking soft case. The clipper guards are my favorite part, there are a lot of options. The metal fasteners built into each plastic guard fells sturdy but it will flex a bit as this is how the guards are attached to the unit. The unit being corded is a HUGE advantage as far as I'm concerned. No more rushing through my beard trim before the batteries die and I have yet to have a hair snagged by the blades. It works so smoothly and the humming noise is nice if you experience ASMR (I do). I very heartily recommend these clippers to everyone.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • UPGRADE NOW - #1 brand for hair clippers, beard & mustache trimmers.* Made in the U.S.A, this high performance hair clipper is our best for hair cutting & grooming
  • FINEST PRECISION BLADES - Self sharpening, stay sharp longer to cut all hair types. Adjustable taper lever makes it easy to fade and blend
  • SECURE-FIT PREMIUM GUARDS WITH STAINLESS STEEL CLIPS - Guide combs make haircutting at home safe, smooth and easy
  • POWERFUL AND DURABLE MOTOR - Quiet, low noise superior performance haircut machine.
  • PREMIUM ACCESSORIES - Shears / scissors, styling comb, cape / bib, blade oil, cleaning brush, handled storage case, drawstring pouch for guards, cord wrap, blade guard
  • BEST GIFT - For Dads, Sons, Boyfriends, for Christmas or holidays. Black and chrome design for a sleek, professional look.
  • LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - For home use only, not valid if used as professional barber clippers. Not for international use, made for USA electrical wall outlets only. *Based on North American Dollar Sales

Description

The Wahl Elite Pro High Performance Haircut Kit (Model #79602) is the ultimate in professional haircutting equipment!

Hailed as the #1 brand of choice, Wahl hair clippers are designed for high-quality performance using the finest durable materials that will last. With 20 pieces of accessories and tools included, you'll be ready for any combination of styles and preferences for various haircuts, trims, and beard and mustache maintenance.

UPGRADE NOW

Wahl is the#1 brand for hair clippers, beard & mustache trimmers.* Made in the U.S.A, this high performance hair clipper is our best for hair cutting & grooming. Wahl hair clippers are designed for high-quality performance using the finest materials. Complete set of accessories and tools for any combination of long or short hair styles. Also, can be used for touch ups, trims, facial hair grooming, beard and mustache maintenance, and body grooming.

FINEST PREMIUM PRECISION BLADES

Our self-sharpening precision stainless steel blades, stay sharp longer to cut all hair types. Adjustable taper lever makes it easy to fade and blend

SECURE-FIT PREMIUM GUARDS WITH STAINLESS STEEL CLIPS

Guide combs make haircutting at home safe, smooth and easy

POWERFUL AND DURABLE MOTOR

Quiet, low noise superior performance.

Our self-sharpening precision stainless steel blades, stay sharp longer to cut all hair types. Adjustable taper lever makes it easy to fade and blend

SECURE-FIT PREMIUM GUARDS WITH STAINLESS STEEL CLIPS

Guide combs make haircutting at home safe, smooth and easy

POWERFUL AND DURABLE MOTOR

Quiet, low noise superior performance.

PREMIUM ACCESSORIES AND TOOLS

Shears / scissors, styling comb, cape / bib, blade oil, cleaning brush, handled storage case, drawstring pouch for guards, cord wrap, blade guard

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY

For home use only, not valid if used as professional barber clippers. Not for international use, made for USA electrical wall outlets only. *Based on North American Dollar Sales

THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A LOVED ONE

Give the men in your life a gift that is practical and stylish with a reputation for being the absolute best in men’s grooming equipment. For any holiday, occasion, or just because, Wahl kits are the perfect addition to any home. Keep yourself and your family looking sharp year-round while saving time and money! The best gift for Dads, Sons, Boyfriends, for Christmas or holidays. Black and chrome design for a sleek, professional look.

*******MANUFACTURER TIPS********

If the blades are not oiled, it may be possible the blades will not move. However, even if not oiled, the clipper will usually have enough power to run. If the “voltage” in your home is low, then the clipper’s motor may make a loud noise. There is an adjustment screw on the side of the clipper that will correct that issue (noted in the instructions). Note: This clipper is made to be only used in the USA. If used outside the USA, voltages are different and can affect performance and may damage the product. Save yourself time, money, and headaches between trips to the barber with the best in men’s grooming. Add the Wahl Elite Pro High-Performance Haircut Kit to your cart today! If you have any questions about use or maintenance, don’t hesitate to contact us! Customer Service info is Help@WahlClipper.com or call us 1.815.548.8256.



It's really unfortunate. I have always been happy with my Wahl, but this was either refurbished or damaged during manufacturing. I'm leaning more towards the latter. Since I cannot return the item, even though I bought it just a month ago, I'm really ticked-off. Therefore, it gets only 1 star. I have found that Wahl products have gotten worse. Sadly, the phrase "made in the USA" is never anything to brag about. I will go with a different brand this time. I'm tired of the lack of quality and the brand has lost appeal.

Wahl was nice enough to contact me and we were able to work out a compromise which was beneficial to me.

As a middle-aged man who began balding at 18, I've used many different clippers, electric razors, shavers, you name it. Recently I got tired of going through plastic clippers and went looking for the real thing. Found it.

As an engineer, I'm really impressed with the build of these clippers. It's hard to rate them for durability having owned them for only a couple of months but all signs are positive. They're well designed, of very sturdy construction, easy to clean and maintain, and perform better than any I've had in the past. They're also quieter than other clippers I've owned, letting out only a soft hum.

Depending on your needs there are some possible cons to consider:
- Not cordless. Thankfully the cord is longer than most so this wasn't a pain point for me.
- They're heavier..you know, like a legitimate pair of barber clippers. This doesn't bother me but it stands out when compared to most other clippers on the market.

Looking for your barber's clippers? You found them.

First and foremost, I like the price. The clippers are of high quality which offers precision cuts without a high price. Whether cutting even haircuts, fades or very low cuts; this does it all. I cut my own hair for years (fades) and all my haircuts are professionall. Additionally, I cut the hair of family and friends...the cost of these clippers have been absorbed by the money I had saved by cutting my own hair and then some. This kit provides all that's needed except an edger for exceptional haircuts. Personally, I prefer to buy my edger separately. The guards in the kit fit snug and give the feeling of confidence. Another item needed is blade lubricant; this can cost roughly $6 to $10 a can...you definitely what to keep the blades clean and sharp for years and to keep them disinfected.

For years I would just buy the cheapest $15 or $20 set of clippers I could find and use them for a year or so before they fell apart, then rinse and repeat. Maybe its because I haven't been to a barber in 20 years or so (and so just haven't been exposed to actually good clippers for a long time) but I was just assuming that clippers are clippers, so why spend more than the bare minimum? Apparently, I've been quite wrong and wasted a ton of money.

As soon as I picked them up for the first time I could tell a massive difference. There is a solidness of construction to them. They have weight. The guides are similarly better quality, with metal instead of plastic clips. And turning them on they have a nice, quiet, gentle hum so far removed from the buzzsaw (also Wahls, just bottom of the barrel) that were my last set that I couldn't believe it. Most importantly, they cut like a hot knife through butter. No snagging or tearing. Nor do they heat up excessively.

I know these aren't even amazing as far as what you can get, but they're worlds above that cheapo set you can pick up at CVS or what have you. Don't be like me. Spend a little more, the difference is worth it.

They clip hair! And not just one or two at time, but like.. a lot! I'll never go back to scissors. My husband likes to boast how much money he's saving by having me cut his hair. That's 15 bucks every 2 weeks, so like, 30 dollarydoos a month... that's... $360 a year! You'd think he could buy me a birthday present for once, with those kind of savings. . . .

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment