Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Anthony Oil Free Facial Lotion, 3 Fl Oz

Anthony Oil Free Facial Lotion, 3 Fl Oz

I have to use it twice a day for dry winters in the Northern U.S., and I definitely notice an improvement. It keeps my cheeks and forehead from getting dry and wind-burned in the winter, and it has made my complexion noticeably smoother throughout the year. It smells nice when applied, and the smell fades almost immediately. I noticed a review that said it wasn't usable for men with beards because it looked bad when applied to his beard- well, it's a face moisturizer, not beard oil. The small amounts that inevitably drip into my beard are easy to rub through my beard and onto my skin.

so far so good. With regular face lotion, my skin is an oil slick. With mattifying oil control lotion, my face becomes painfully dry and red. This seems to work well without either extreme. Pleased so far.

Love the Anthony line! I used to have acne and it doesn't help my skin that I work in a kitchen all day. I started using an easy skin care regimen that consisted of
1) Anthony logistics glycolic facial cleanser to deep clean my face (the no suds thing takes some getting used to)
2) Kyoku pore reducing serum to seal my newly cleansed pores from any new dirt after they've been washed.
3) anthony logistics oil free facial lotion to hydrate my skin. This may sound weird using lotion if I already have oily skin but a dermatologist told me if you don't use one, your skin will produce it's own oil to moisturizer itself.... So I use this one because it's light, absorbs quick, oil free, non greasy and leaves no shine.

Since Adopting this simple skin care regimen (about a year ago) that takes less than 5 minutes. My skin is smoother and brighter, way less oily (I can go all day at work without having to use a paper towel to wipe my face off) pores are barely noticeable, blackheads are pretty much a thing of the past and acne is totally gone!!!! For real, getting a pimple now is a rare occurrence... I can count on 1 hand how many I've had in this past year (2015) and my diet hasn't changed, no anti acne vitamins, no proactiv or the like, nor has the environment my skin is subjected to on a daily basis changed. I'm a believer and a life customer as long as they don't change their stuff

This is not a bad moisturizer. Its light weight and smells good on the face. The only drawback for me is that this is an oil free moisturizer but it makes my face shiny after applying. I have to blot to get the excess oil off and then I'm okay. I like the Anthony line overall and will continue to stick with them. I might have to try the oil fix next.

Been using for several years now. Non greasy - doesn't clog pores. Wet your hands somewhat, place a little pea size drop on your hand, and massage into your face, especially any problematic dry spots.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Objective: Your skin shouldn't outshine your personality.
  • Strategy: Moisturize & smooth with sodium PCA amino acids, soothe with aloe and chamomile, retain moisture with glycerin.

Description

A lightweight, smoothing moisturizer that helps to minimize signs of aging and offers powerful SPF. This greaseless moisturizer lightly hydrates and smoothes oily skin, offering protection against UV rays and other environmental damage.



Nice moisturizer for my face. It feels really light and I like the smell.

I have been using this product for years on warmer days and it works very well for me. My skin is usually dry but in the summer can get a bit greasy. This product essentially tackles both by simultaneously moisturizing my skin but also keeping it drier with its somewhat matted feeling finish.

This is my favorite facial moisturizer. I have been using it for 10 plus years and it has been amazing the whole time.

I enjoy this product. It absorbs nicely into the skin, and doesn’t cause my face to break out. The reason I gave it four stars and not five, is because it’s a tab bit runny, and pours out quickly from the tube.

Great lotion

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment