Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vetiver (Large 4 Ounce) Best Essential Oil

Vetiver (Large 4 Ounce) Best Essential Oil

Vetiver is another essential oil I've been wanting to try for a while. I have to say it is refreshing.
It's an antioxidant, heals acne and it's scars, helps anxiety and general nervousness, helps muscle aches, arthritis pain and headaches. It has a woody almost earthy scent. It also has a cooling effect. Add it to my bath water with peppermint and Epsom salts to cool myself off and ease my pains. Mix it with some lavender essential oil when you get ready for bed. It's helped me relax and feel soothed and I fell asleep much better. What a blessing!

This oil is VERY well made, and works beautifully. I have insomnia, and decided to try using vetiver to help me sleep. It knocked me out like a light, and I slept VERY well. Since then I've made some diluted blends to spray on our pillows before bed, and it works wonders. Just make sure to alternate it with other oils every week or two, so that you don't get too "used" to it.

I have been buying this brand of Vetiver for almost half a year and was very pleased. I received a bad batch and rated it one star. A representative from the company reached out within 12 hours to say they had already shipped another bottle to me. This second shipment was the vetiver I had come to know and love. 5 stars for the product, and five stars for the customer service. I will be ordering again!

This came on time and packaged well. I opened it immediately expecting a bad smell but I actually felt ambivalent about the smell. It seems to have worked pretty well for my son who does have focusing problems. He has been using it combined with coconut oil and a little peppermint essential oil to mask the smell. He does seem to have an easier time completing his homework when he has used it. He puts it on his hands and neck and sometimes right under his nose. I want to get an oil diffuser songs it will be easier for him to get it in his system. I gave some to my niece who has ADD but haven't heard back from them to see if it has helped. I will say that it was not thick like some reviews have stated it should be. It was not thick at all. If it works, this doesn't bother me!

I use this oil for swollen ankles and to relieve foot pain. It does wonders. I put it on before going to bed and the aroma soothes as well as the discomfort being relieved. I have been using Vetiver from other suppliers that is much more expensive. It is nice to be able to purchase it for less from this seller. I do think this one is a little oilier than the others, but that isn't a problem for me. It works and that's the most important feature.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GET BETTER RESULTS WITH SUN ESSENTIAL OILS - With what we believe to be superior sourced and harvested ingredients, we think you will agree that our oils are by far the most effective on the market - a wonderful smell that can't be beat!
  • SUN PROVIDES THE BEST ESSENTIAL OILS - Yes, it's a matter of opinion, but we believe our oils to be the best and will provide anyone who doesn't feel the same way with an 100% pure, unconditional manufacturer refund, anytime. We think you will feel that you have never smelled an oil this wonderful...and that after you have smelled this oil other brands may have a distinct alcohol or chemical smell with a 'dry' scent and noticeable lack of depth.
  • LOVE THE SMELL AND FEEL GREAT - Fatigue and irritability are often a result of many factors that are difficult to pinpoint.  Clear your mind and relax with the wonderful smell of Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides)
  • SUN makes the BEST quality PREMIUM Aromatherapy oils and has OVER 100 SCENTS

Description

Vetiver in a 4oz glass essential oil bottle. Comes with pipette for your convenience.



We use Vetiver for a lot of things, but always somewhat sparingly, because it tends to be pricey.
This Vetiver is potent and beautiful in its scent. Best thing is it's a great buy.

I wondered when I bought it if the quality might be a little less because of the price point. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It's really lovely and I will absolutely order again. It's great for aromatherapy and for mixing in other things like body oils, lotions, and home-created cleaning supplies.

I've tried Healing Solutions Vetiver and it's great, but expensive. I would never spend money on DoTERRA or Young Living oils - its ridiculous to spend that kind of money when there's an option to get them cheaper for the same quality - if you're buying those, you're buying into an MLM scam. I was very pleasantly surprised with this brand. The vetiver bottle is priced right and is quite potent. I used 3 drops with 3 lemon oil drops in my diffuser and it lasted a good 4-5 hours. It smells fantastic as well, very earthy and relaxing. I'll have no problem buying this brand again and it could possibly be my go-to.

I love this oil and will definitely buy it again when it runs out. It has a fabulous subtle scent which doesn't loose it's presence when mixed in other carrier oils. I've mixed it with fractionated coconut oil which is great for dry skin. I also mixed about a half ounce of this into my regular unscented body lotion. I apply a small amount to a cotton pad and tuck it into my guest room pillows, my house guests have commented how soothing the scent is.

Great scent that helps modify other scents in an 'outdoor/mossy' direction. I use it when making my own Beard Oil.

Shipping was a complete homerun... Sunday Delivery by USPS!!!! What?!?! Didn't even know that was possible!! Is there a 6/5 for that? :-)

Such a fantastic scent. Works great as a base not and an accent note to fragrances. Just smells warm, sensual, and earthy. I use it in everything!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment