Monday, September 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rhett's Beard Oil - All Natural - Scent of Sandalwood, Citrus, and Rosemary - 1 fl oz Bottle - Created by YouTube Celebrities Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning

Rhett's Beard Oil - All Natural - Scent of Sandalwood, Citrus, and Rosemary - 1 fl oz Bottle - Created by YouTube Celebrities Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning

5/5, this is some goooood beard oil

I bought this for my son for Christmas, and he loves it! It smells great. I have to say that I kind of liked the old packaging graphics better though, but that is probably not up to the manufacturer, but rather Rhett and Link. So, if they're reading, the previous packaging design for both the beard oil and the lip balm was a lot more fun.

Overall, this is a great, high-quality product. I tested a little on the ends of my hair and I like that it absorbs well into the skin and hair without a greasy feeling. My son's experience with the product is that it doesn't appear to induce acne or any other skin irritations, and the scent is light and clean and not overpowering.

I needed beard oil and tried this one second. I tried 3-4 others after Rhett's. My beard dandruff started to get bad with the other brands. My wife asked me why I don't like Rhett's, she likes how it smelled. Ordered another bottle of Rhett's, wife likes the smell, and it makes my beard soft and keeps my beard dandruff under control.

As an enthusiastic mythical beast, I had been waiting for an opportunity to get this for my guy to try. Finally did and it is great. He enjoys the oil and uses it regularly now. Personally, I love the smell. And for the cuddlers of men with well-oiled and maintained beards, I usually have issues with the skin on my face because of the dude's beard oils and it has not been an issue at all with this one so far! Highly recommend.

I bought this for my husband as a gift. He's been using it a little more than a month and has noticed a big improvement in the texture and softness of his beard. He's black and says that he would recommend this for ethnic hair and will definitely be buying it again. We both really enjoy the scent!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Makes beards mythically soft
  • Made in the USA with a combination of select all-natural oils
  • Prevents beard itch and bumps
  • Smells of sandalwood, citrus, and rosemary
  • Beastly but balanced

Description

Warm and woodsy, Rhett's Beard Oil is a multipurpose workhorse that promotes strength and growth as it locks in moisture to prevent itching, skin irritation, dandruff, and leaves your beard and mustache soft, healthy, and smelling great.

Why the name Mythical?

Mythicality is a concept developed by YouTuber celebrities Rhett and Link that is characterized by a desire to learn and do new things, an appreciation of originality, and a tendency to not take yourself too seriously - all for the purpose of making the world a better place.

Who are Rhett and Link?

Rhett & Link met in 1984 on the first day of first grade at Buies Creek Elementary School in North Carolina. Their teacher held them both in from recess for writing profanity on their desks and sentenced them to coloring pictures of mythical beasts. They've been best friends ever since. Their comedic career began in earnest when YouTube was launched in 2006. Their unconventional and innovative talk show Good Mythical Morning (GMM) has helped them grow to over 20 million subscribers and 5 billion lifetime views.

Who is Beard and Lady?

Beard and Lady is a business that creates personal care and grooming products for men and women with unique flavors and scents to enhance the chemistry of relationships. We thrive on going beyond the surface to have genuine and deep connections and conversations with the people in our lives. We use the highest quality packaging and seek all-natural ingredients to create intriguing and addictive scents that provide life to your skin and hair. We started our team after suggesting to our friends Rhett and Link they needed grooming products.



Ive never been able to grow a full beard, because the irritation caused me to shave it before it could go anywhere.

I decided to try growing it out again, but with the help of beard oil. First off, it smells amazing. All other beard oils i looked at had a very medicinal smell, as if i were walking around with some Vass on my chin. This is not the case with this one - I smell like Jesus did, probably.

But does it work?

Yes. After applying some, the irritation went away immediately. Now im one step closer to being Gandalf.

I bought this beard oil because several publications and reviews rated it as the “best” smelling beard oil currently on the market. The scent profile (citrus, sandalwood, and rosemary) sounded like something I’d like, so I gave it a try. The actual oil does the job just fine. It goes on easy (not greasy) and leaves your face feeling moisturized. The scent however is “not” the best smelling beard oil by any means. It smells no different than rosemary olive oil. No citrus, no sandalwood. It’s also not the worst smelling beard oil either... just not the best. (Unless you love the smell of rosemary olive oil). Give it a try! Just don’t expect a woody citrus smell!

The scent of this beard oil is fantastic, which is important for anything you’re wearing on your face. Even better, it goes on easily without residue, it is not sticky or greasy, and it works really well. I can’t recommend this enough.

Been watching Good Mythical Morning for almost 2 years now, and I've always been a fan of beards. So once I found my bearded love in a tattoo joint over a year and a half ago, buying this oil for his Christmas gift was a no brainier. He can I both love how great it smells and how soft his beard is. I would just like to thank Rhett personally for making this wonderful product. And thank both Rhett, Link, and the Mythical Crew for bringing good, clean laughs to millions of Mythical Beasts every day. Love you guys. <3

I bought a bottle for my husband and one for my brother. It smells nice and seems to moisturize well. They both like it and my husband uses it daily. It doesnt have anything minty which is great since my husband is very sensitive to minty oils. It's also high quality and well priced. Beard oil costs too much nowadays, but this is affordable and I love that it is on subscribe and save!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment