Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tweezerman Professional Stainless Steel Wide Grip Slant

Tweezerman Professional Stainless Steel Wide Grip Slant

I hemmed and hawed about whether I should go with the "traditional" tweezers or the wide grip. I was worried the wide grips might interfere with my ability to see what I was doing, but they don't at all. I much prefer these because they are easier to hold (I'm not that old yet but I can imagine when I am this will be an even bigger plus for me) and they look so cute with the big circle grips. They will not, however, fit in the exact same super tiny spaces where you may store "regular" tweezers, so if you have space concerns regarding storage they might not work for you. They are very sharp and work perfectly, much better than the cheap $3 junk I had before.

I have bad arthritis in my hands and these are the best tweezers for me to use. My local supply places don't carry these anymore so I was really glad to find them at a good price on Amazon.

I have found the only tweezers that I will ever use. My experience with the products from this company has always been positive. I have used other tweezers that I liked from this company. This one is even better. So easy to use and the results look as if a pro tweezed my brows. Price is an added bonus!

Tweezers came clean not like others have mentioned in their comments. Same color(purple) as shown in the picture even though i was aware it said assorted colors, I was fine with any color I just wanted the design of this one. Would have given five stars but my package came cracked and was different than the one advertised. Over all great buy.

Already owned one, but miss placed it and ordered this one. Fast shipping and the best tweezers ever! Will always buy this same one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A smartly designed tweezer for ease of control and handling
  • With perfectly aligned hand-filed tips for precision tweezing
  • Features a wide-grip body for enhanced control and comfort

Description

A smartly designed tweezer for ease of control and handling. With perfectly aligned hand-filed tips for precision tweezing. Features a wide-grip body for enhanced control and comfort. Made of stainless steel for durability. Caution: Do not drop tweezers. This will dull the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment. Clean tweezers after each use.



And I am a miniature hobbyist, so I have a LOT of tweezers! I bought these are for the super-fine, post-menopausal, chin hairs I couldn't seem to snag with any of my other tweezers. The round parts of the grip are wonderful for my older, weaker, somewhat arthritic hand and the tips are so precisely ground that I can pull out the shortest, thinnest hair easily.

Best tweezers for big hands !

These are hard to find but if you do find they are one of the best tweezers

This specific tweezer is the best. It's the only one I buy. Very precise.

not as good as the last pair that was supposedly identical?

...but Tweezerman is still my top choice.
And my best friend is a cactus grower ...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment