Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

TRISWIM Chlorine Removal Swimmers Shampoo Moisturizing Repairing Hair

TRISWIM Chlorine Removal Swimmers Shampoo Moisturizing Repairing Hair

I've been using this product since December (so around 5 month) and I recommend it to all of my co-workers. I work as a swim instructor year-round in an indoor pool. I usually spend at least 4 hours a day, 7 days a week in the pool. Before I started using this, my hair would not grow and it was green-ish (I'm blonde so it shows up really well). Since using this my hair is back to it's natural color, and it continues to grow as it should. EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS!

My son has been on a club for 6 years and now trains 25 hrs a week and his hair was 90% dead..Out of all his team mates he had the most messed up moss. hair has been same length for years... with zero hair cuts. It just breaks off. After a shampoo and air dry it was crispy and you could fold it. Yes, fold it and it would stay in place. Was exactly like shinny cardboard. Started using TRISWIM and got fast results. You can tell he is still a swimmer by his "just go out of the pool" hair style but it is part of his identity and living trophy for all the hard work. But it is healthy (for a swimmer), growing and is looking forward to his hair cut. Best product we have found.

I was in the pool quite a bit already this summer and my hair became quite dry and a mess. I showered and shampooed after every swim but the chlorine smell was still ever-present, my scalp was becoming very dry, and it constantly itched no matter how much conditioner I used. I ended up getting sores on my scalp. The itching was so bad, people began to wonder if I had lice!!!

I combined this product with aqua-guard pre-defense instead of my previous hair care regimen and the first thing I noticed was no more chlorine smell and an end to the itching. After a few more applications of the pre-guard before entering the pool and shampooing with this when I exited, my hair went from dry, split, and easily tangled to softer and easier to manage. Thank you.

This is the best chlorine remover shampoo I have ever tried. It removes the majority of the chlorine smell and moisturizes your hair too, so your hair doesn't have that straw-like texture. It has a strong aloe vera scent, so if you don't like that smell, this is not the shampoo for you. I could take or leave the Triswim conditioner, but I will continue to buy the shampoo. In the summer, when my family and I swim almost daily, I will likely have to alternate between using this and the more affordable Ultra Swim shampoo, due to the higher cost of Triswim.

I have been swimming laps to build up my hip and thigh muscles before hip replacement surgery. I started swimming without thinking about the effect of the chlorine on my hair! I went to Amazon and selected this shampoo to help this. It does smell nice and it does keep the green out. However, I do wish it was able to do something about the coarseness that the chlorine does. I guess I need some other product for that.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TRISWIM works to neutralize and remove Chlorine, Bromine, Salt Water, Hard Water Minerals, and other chemical odors from your hair with the TRISWIM Shampoo. Our Shampoo will heal and soothe dry hair and leave your hair feeling refreshed and healthy.
  • BENEFITS: TRISWIM's Shampoo hydrates and moisturizers swimmers and active individuals' hair with Aloe Vera, Vitamin A and Pro Vitamin B5. This is the perfect shampoo individuals who seek to build stronger and healthier hair.
  • FOR ALL SWIMMERS: Daily swim workouts, exercising in the water or lounging around by the pool or at the beach? TRISWIM, the Official Swimmers' Hair & Skin Care product for United States Masters Swimming The shampoo will keep your hair Chlorine | Salt Water free, healthy and soft!
  • HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE: The Lime and Mango scent appeals to men, women and kids. Our shampoo smells great and is made paraben-free, gluten-free & without animal-testing. TRISWIM has protected both animals and swimmers of all ages since 2004.
  • INGREDIENTS: TRISWIM's Chlorine Removal Shampoo contains Chamomile and Watercress that helps relieve symptoms of dandruff and itchy, dry scalps. The specifically-designed formula both protects and heals swimmers hair from harsh drying elements.

Description

SBR Sports Inc, manufacturer of TRISWIM CHLORINE/ SALT WATER REMOVING HAIR & SKIN CARE, TRISLIDE & SKIN SLICK’s CONTINUOUS SPRAY SKIN LUBRICANT, FOGGIES ANTI-FOG CLEANING TOWELETTES, DERMASPORT FACIAL SKIN CARE, is owned and operated by Karen Allard. A former triathlete and USAT coach who specialized in swim, Allard worked closely with one of the top leading cosmetic chemists in the world to specifically formulate its first brand TRISWIM. Out of a need to find a salon quality hair and skin care product that would successfully remove, Chlorine, Salt Water and Bromine (found in hot tubs), while simultaneously help rebuild damaged hair and skin with mega Vitamins, Aloe Vera and Keratin, TRISWIM was launched in 2004 and has remained the top rated “swimmers hair and skin care” in its class for all ages.

TRISLIDE, FOGGIES, DERMASPORT and SKIN SLICK soon followed as products that served a purpose! Branding the products under the name SBR SPORTS, athletes know that they are receiving a product that has been carefully thought out and produced using the highest quality of ingredients while keeping the products affordable for all to enjoy.

SBR SPORTS products can be found globally. From USA to Canada, Mexico, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, athletes all over the world have access to products that will “keep them comfortable, while keeping them competitive!”



Usually when I swim my laps my hair gets itchy even after I have shampooed it with those expensive salon shampoos. This shampoo actually takes the itching away and my hair is very soft. I love it and the squirt bottle is convenient for my travel bag and public showers.

This product works beautifully. My daughter’s hair went from green, dry and sticky, unable to get a hair brush through it to silky and soft within the first wash. Her hair is softer and shinier than her regular shampoo when she hasn’t been swimming! I highly recommend this product.

I swim 2x a week, and my hair was getting really dried out and just bad condition all around. THe first time I used this shampoo I noticed a HUGE difference. Really appreciate the makers of this product. Thank so much!

Perfect for swimmers, nice size bottles I swim everyday and this will last me months , I recommend buying all three the shampoo, conditioner and the body wash gel, I even have the travel size

I swim everyday, and this shampoo fooled my hair stylist into thinking I wasn't swimming very often! So, it is the best swimmer's shampoo that I've ever used. It's a tad expensive, but worth it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment