Friday, September 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tea Tree Oil - Australian Therapeutic Grade - 1fl oz with Glass Dropper - Premium Select from Essential Oil Labs

Tea Tree Oil - Australian Therapeutic Grade - 1fl oz with Glass Dropper - Premium Select from Essential Oil Labs

Update: The itchiness returned at the 20 hour mark but I rewashed the areas and reapplied the oil and all is well again.
I bought this product back in December and have been putting off writing a review. I have been using this tea tree oil for my face. I mix it in with my face moisturizer before bed and before I do my make-up (I just let it sit for 5 minutes). I had a really bad break out and this cleared it up nicely. It of course took some time but my face looks great. This is also a great product to use for a rouge pimple. I just dab a little bit lightly onto the pimple with a cottonball and let it sit for a few hours or overnight. Even though this product seemed to work for me and my sensitive skin it wasn't enough for me to put in an actual effort and write a review, until last night. I was out playing with my dogs and took them on a walk. I live in the south and had forgotten to wear bug spray and got bit all over. Like I had mentioned before, I have INCREDIBLY sensitive skin and I knew these bug bites would scar and leave a little rash after the itching left and I really didn't want to deal with that. As soon as I got home I searched my cabinets for a home remedy but couldn't find anything, until I remembered my oil. I thought, "What the heck, it can't possibly make it any worse." I used about a drop on each spot. It took about 30 minutes for it to work but the itching stopped! I fell asleep shortly after and when I woke up I had completely forgotten that I had been mauled my mosquitoes. It's been more than 12 hours and I can hardly tell where I was bitten. I see just very light red areas but there is no itching and no raised skin. I will update if I need to reapply, but if I don't then I'll be certain that this is some incredible form of sorcery.

I am new to OL but I thought I would try this for a few small tags. What I will say is that I was impress with the customer service. I was asked about my package and received regular follow ups. The plus was that I asked what else could be done with tea tree oils and I received a pamflet...so next going to try detangler for my twins hair and an overnight deep conditioner as they have very course and dry hair :)

This Tea Tree Oil came on time wrapped in bubble wrap with a separate glass dropper. It is not greasy and smells like I would expect it to. I like to use it on minor breakouts and skin irritations and it works great for me personally. I would purchase again.

Great essential oil with a strong peppermint scent. The smell goes away after a few hours. I added some to my daughters hair and her classmates kept saying the room smelled like a tree, lol. I also added a few drops to our lotion and shampoo.

Using this in our aromatherapy/humidifiers. Has a rather strong odor similar to furniture polish. Not unpleasant, just strong. Use sparingly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    Really good , strong

    before it gets rid of you

    Very good quality oil

    We bought the Tea Tree Oil-Essential Oil Labs and it.s a good grade, wonderful product, will buy from this company again.

    I use a lot of tea tree oil, in a variety of ways, mostly infusion. This is the best i have ever used..i would recommend this lovely oil to anyone.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment