Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Reparex For Beard and Mustache - No More Gray in the Mirror - Safe and Easy to Use Gray Beard Treatment - Gray Beard Solution - Not a Gray Beard Dye

Reparex For Beard and Mustache - No More Gray in the Mirror - Safe and Easy to Use Gray Beard Treatment - Gray Beard Solution - Not a Gray Beard Dye

I bought this product for my beard. I'm not that old, and my beard looks like Santa Claus. All the "Just For" products worked on my beard, but my skin reacted like I was putting acid on it. (90% of hair coloring products have in their instructions to do a skin test to see how your skin reacts on inside of elbow. It says if you get a "pustual red spot", do not use in the fine print. Not what I want)
I decided to try this product. There is no chemical smell, and after you apply product (looks like clear water) to your beard, you dry it with a hair dryer. And then over the next 48 hours it turns your facial color to the actual natural color each individual person was born with. The only negative I've found is the directions are not clear on the application. It says to apply every other day (usually 3 times) to naturally get your color back. Then it's once every 7-10 days. You only use 5ml to 7ml each application, and the bottle is 125ml, so it will last forever. It says to try and wash your beard as little as possible during the first week. Who can do that? I applied the product right after showering for the day and it worked fine. The key is to use a hairdryer to dry the product after application. Never grew facial hair in my life, and it's nice to see what color it is.

Important... Follow the directions and COVER things while applying Reparex! I lay a brown towel over the sink and counter. I found little brown specs on the toilet seat a couple of weeks after starting. I believe I should have covered it too. hahaha
I started by applying Reparex in the evenings before going to bed and using the blow dryer method. I did not notice any changes. I shower in the mornings.
After a few days of not seeing any results I changed to apply Reparex in the morning after showering. I noticed results the first day after this change. It seems to work better the longer it is on before my next shower/application.
After two weeks of use my beard when from 80% gray/white to 5% gray/white.
I am VERY happy with the results.
UPDATE 5/7/2019 I just ordered my second bottle. The previous bottle wasn't empty but it was close. It felt like it wasn't working as well near the end of the bottle. I am still very happy with this product. If you try it FOLLOW the directions. COVER everything around you. I found that using the blow dryer sometimes little droplets blow off and I have tiny spots on the wall.

Id does take time, literally weeks to get it going and then u gotta keep up on it with a treatment every 5 or so days. Depending on how diligently try to apply product will give you varying results... but it does work. I stil have a few straggler grays but there not as noticeable and it covered 90% of their friends. FQIQ, I do have a 2" long beard so its nearly impossible for me to get evenly cover the base of the hairs. I'm very happy with the results. Its lasted just about 3 months.

Few tips:
Works after a few days.
Less is best. I don't apply an excessive amount of product in order to color faster. I tried to accellerate the coloring process by adding more product to my beard and my sensitive skin didn't do well with that approach. Small doses helps me keep the colorizing process going

Slowly darkens your beard as you use it as advertised as long as you keep using it. I'm


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Important: Do NOT apply on top of your beard. Apply on your skin and massage in.
  • The Ultimate Gray Beard Solution - Naturally restores original facial hair color - 125 ml
  • Rub it in - rub it in! It takes only few minutes, but you have to massage Reparex into your skin
  • Reparex for Beard - the most effective gray beard solution - it only takes a week to show and three weeks to take full effect
  • Once original color is restored, apply Reparex only once a week to once in two weeks

Description

REPAREX is a revolutionary gray hair solution that is taking Global markets by storm. Reparex is not a dye! It restores beard and mustache color naturally from the inside out, unlike any other product available today. Transition is gradual and nobody will ever notice you are using Reparex. Noticeable difference is typically visible after 5 days of application and natural hair color is typically restored within 10-20 days. REPAREX remove's Oxygen from oxidized colorless ("grey") melanin by causing the enzyme α-reductase to bind with silver acetate. This is not a touch of gray or hair color or a dye. This restores your melanin's original natural color along the entire length of your beard. Ingredients: Water, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Silver acetate, Perfume, α-reductase enzyme. Reparex continually improves its products based on customer feedback. NEW IMPROVED formula and packaging are now available Amazon exclusively from The Reparex Shop. ************ We are a family owned company from the heart of Europe, and have been serving our customers around the globe for over 25 years. We care deeply about you and your satisfaction. Please contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns. We strive for 5 stars so, if you have any concerns, please contact us first so that we can address them.



Thank you finally i found something that works

What has impressed me the most about Reparex is that it actually works and gives me my natural beard color. I have a blond beard and didn't think I would find anything that would keep it that way. It does take a little bit of a learning curve to perfect applying it and I did have an "orang-ish" mustache once from over applying. Also, this stuff is a clear liquid out of the bottle and any drips you don't notice whether its down your neck or on the bathroom sink or floor is going to stain. I first lay a dark brown towel out over the counter when I'm applying it and make sure to be leaning over it the whole time. When I'm applying it to the beard, I put the tip of the applicator up to the hair, tip the bottle and don't squeeze it...just let gravity deliver the drops. Then with the gloves that come with it I just start rubbing it in. On the mustache, use really sparingly. If any of your beard is really wet with the stuff afterwards then its going to turn reddish orange on you so rub it in!. When I'm done applying, I use a wet paper towel to wipe my neck in case any dripped down and the outlining area of my upper face where my beard starts. Try using it for the first time on the weekend. This stuff really is amazing and I'm glad I found it!

This is an Awesome product... if you have a little gray or all gray, once a week does it. Just follow the simple directions - wet hair, wear a latex glove, add the drops, massage it in, use hair dryer and you are done! Cover area with towel and wear old shirt since stray drops can be hard to remove and might stain. On it now for 10 months and so natural.

I have been using this product for about 2 years. Great product and I highly recommend it. Note: when you start it takes 1-2 weeks. After the initial 1-2- weeks the upkeep is easy. GREAT PRODUCT and GREAT customer service

I was very skeptical that this product would work, but thought I'd give it a try since it wasn't a dye and didn't appear to create any skin irritation like Just For Men products have been reported to do. It took one week to show noticeable results, and in two weeks most of my beard which was nearly all grey is now nearly all the same color as the hair on my head (reddish blonde). I didn't post a picture because I hadn't thought to take a before picture (that's how certain I was the results wouldn't be that great). Needless to say, I am extremely happy with the product and will continue to use. The key is use it every day for two weeks and rub the product vigorously into the skin with each application.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment