Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Oster Ac T-finisher Trimmer # 76059-010

Oster Ac T-finisher Trimmer # 76059-010

I purchased this little beast to primarily use as a buzzer for my face as i got tired of shaving every other day and getting irritated every time. i used this for the first time yesterday after adjusting the blade to be a zero. just loosen the two bolts on top , take out the blade and loosen the other two bolts and move the blade up to be flush with a table or something and you have your self a close shave as if its a blade. worked great on my face and body hair. There is almost no fatigue from the vibration as it is very mild and almost unnoticeable. the motor is very powerful and can handle the toughest hair with ease. overall i am very satisfied and several of my coworkers have already ordered the same model. i purchased this one precisely because almost every professional barber shop that i have been t over the years seems to have this model. buy with confidence. Plus when you buy from amazon they now have a warehouse in PA so if your in that area you get it within a day with prime and without.

9/12/14. Easy to use effective trimmer. I tried a lot of alternatives for clipping the paw pad hair and around the ears of our 8 year old Golden Retriever. My Oster Outlaw clipper with the #10 cutter head just would not do the job, although that was what I bought that one for. Small scissors were just to difficult to avoid actually cutting the skin, and a Wahl cordless trimmer just would not cut at all (JUNK!). The Oster Ac T-finisher Trimmer # 76059-010 works great. I got it after talking to my personal barber and he showed me the type of cutter head to get. I should have done that the first time. Grooming the dog is now much easier and she doesn't mind the low noise vibrations of the Oster trimmer, whereas she hated any attempt to use the noisy bigger unit.

3 years ago a barber friend gave me a Oster hair trimmer to help me trim my beard. It was a old trimmer, but still was working.
About 2wks ago it stopped working. Well I decided to tear it apart and fix it myself, BAD IDEA. Sometime things just don't go
back together the same way. Struck Out. So I went looking and found this new trimmer on line. Funny thing, when I received it
I found it to be the same trimmer. I thought the old one was great, this one #1. Seller was very quick to deliver product, It came
packaged well, Over All. A++++++++++++++++++++

These clippers are heavy duty, well made and work well. They don't get quite as close of a trim as I was hoping for but I will continue to use them for cleaning up around my son's neck and ears when I cut his hair.

I love this oster clip use it all day on everyone as a professional hairdresser and owner of a Salon I would recommend this t-trimmer to all my hairdresser friend and staff.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Whisper Quiet Pivot Motor
  • Close-Cutting Narrow T-Blade Design
  • Great For Detailing & Trimming Around Ears, Beard, Mustache, Side Burns & Neckline
  • Break-Resistant Housing
  • Includes Lubricating Oil & Cleaning Brush, 8 Ft Power Cord

Description

The T finisher trimmer features a whisper quiet pivot motor. Lightweight and ergonomic, it fits the contour of your hand. Ideal for trim work around ears, beards, mustaches, sideburns, and neck lines. Equipped with a long lasting, close cutting cryogen x T blade.



Works great. It will heat up if you use it more then 30 minutes. Remember, you get what you pay for. -Kyle

Best trimmer around. Easy to control and it makes it easy to groom and style beard and mustache.

I would like if the cord was longer it works well but I have used better products. Would not purchase of you wor in a salong but good for at home use if the hair isn't too coarse.

This is a great pair of Clippers if you want a pair for comfort and older people and kids. I use these Clippers in the ears and nose. These things will pull facial hair that is very thick be careful I use different clippers for that.

I have been using one of these to shave my head for 10 years. It will give a nice even clip of my entire head in about 3 minutes. Excellent product. Keep it clean by brushing away the hair and oiling the blade after every use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment