Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Natural Growth Hair Oil with Caffeine - Hair Growth Oil for Stronger, Thicker, Longer Hair 1.7 oz

Natural Growth Hair Oil with Caffeine - Hair Growth Oil for Stronger, Thicker, Longer Hair 1.7 oz

The combination of the perfect ingredients makes this a great tonic for your scalp and hair. I’ve been using this oil for three months now and not only is my hair fuller, thicker, healthier, and less brittle, it’s growing really fast. If you’re looking for healthier hair that looks great, you need this hair growth oil.

 I bought this product because I'm always experimenting with braids, faux dreads, twists, and other protective styles that pull on your scalp and hair. Because of this, I actually had to shave half of my head a few months ago because the sides had thinned so badly. I started using this product and before I even get into the beauty of this product, let's just talk about how it smells! I know this has caffeine, but seriously this stuff felt like my hair drank a cup of coffee. I use this when I get out the showers, so the tingles always wake me up in the morning it always smells so good which is hard to find in products that actually help your hair. My hair is coily curly and it appears thick when in its curly state, but when I flat iron it, it looks thin. So I bought this product to see if it would help add some thickness to my hair that way when I straighten it it is fuller. I put my hair into 8 sections and applied the product so that it is distributed evenly throughout my hair. Afterwards, I twisted each of section and pulled them into a bun to air dry. Over the last week I have been untwisting my hair and reapplying the product like a moisturizer almost. Today, I flat ironed my hair for the first time since using this product everyday for a week, and WOW! Let me tell you my hair looks A LOT fuller. I can't say it is thicker since it has only been a week using the product but my hair doesn't look see through when I wear it down. It has so much body and bounce. I only used some heat protectant, but other than that this is the only product in my hair. It isn't greasy or sticky as gel-type products tend to be and it is has a nice scent. Hmmmm, could there be something behind the caffeine that enhances hair strands? I'm excited to see what my hair looks after using this product for 90 days. I'm hoping that it thickens it up, and so far it looks promising.Interestingly enough when it arrived the package was just as light as the product itself. I've only had it a few days, but have used it every day and have noticed that it's cool and tingly on my scalp and yet light. I like the smell, although it is stronger in alcohol scent than perfume, which I like because it makes my hair smell clean, and doesn't mask my shampoo and conditioner scent (which I love). I've also tried this both on dry and wet hair and I have a lot of curls, but their starting to be thinner at the top of my head. I'm noticing that things are thinning a bit, so are my friends, so the other night before going out for the evening I put some in my friend's hair who happens to have thin wispy hair and BAM, instant lift. She was even impressed, and I'm not just saying this for the review, I mean I was surprised. After all, it is harder to tell sometimes on curly hair. I like that it isn't sticky or stinky for that matter. One other thing to point out is that even after using several days...the bottle still looks full, and I've used quite a bit. I am excited to see what's going to happen over the next 90 days using it regularly.

Its really good my hair go thicker as u can see on the picture. And my husband love it too.

I really love this product. I was hesitant at first whether it would work or not because my hair was all over the house after I had given birth. This oil worked liked a miracle and my hair stopped falling completely. However, that being said, when I stop using the oil, my hair starts to fall again. But I am glad I found this oil.

Really made my hair a bit thicker - 5 stars for that
However, deduct one star because I am a bit dismayed about the fake reviews. There are some obviously generic fake reviews as well as many reviews for some other products. Still the ingredients - biotin, caffeine, natural oils - are exactly what i have researched as being good for your hair.
By the way, in regards to the "makes my hair oily" comments, well, I use it as an overnight treatment for exactly that reason - and have had real results as far as thicker hair


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • IMPRESSIVE HAIR GROWTH - Essy Beauty Hair Growth Oil is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients that effectively stimulate stronger and faster hair growth on both men and women.
  • TOP QUALITY POWER INGREDIENTS - All natural and pure ingredients Castor Oil, Caffeine, Rosemary Oil and Biotin blend harmoniously to create a magical formula. Castor Oil is filled with omega 6 essential fatty acids, minerals, proteins, and vitamin E and has natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties to promote healthier and stronger hair. Caffeine compounds stimulate the hair follicles to speed up hair growth.
  • HEALTHIER & FULLER HAIR - Our nourishing formula strengthens thinning and weak hair resulting in noticeably thicker, fuller and healthier hair. Hair becomes smoother and shinier with less frizz and breakage.
  • SAFE & GENTLE - Our hair growth oil is very gentle yet provides amazing results. It is non-paraben , non-cruelty, non-gluten, non-sulfate, non-parfum and non-triclosan.
  • For any reason you are not satisfied with our Hair Growth Oil, please let us know and we'll instantly refund 100% of your money!

Description

Essy Beauty Hair Growth Oil is a magical blend of natural and pure ingredients Castor Oil, Caffeine, Rosemary Oil and Biotin. These power ingredients have been proven to help reduce hair loss, strengthen thinning hair, and stimulate new hair growth. Suitable for men and women.

Key Benefits:

-Replenish the scalp's natural oils
-Support natural keratin for smoother and stronger hair
-Repair split ends.
-Promote hair growth.
-Make thinning and weak hair thicker
-Prevent hair loss
-Hair regrowth and repair
Here is Kathleen Aoki's 5 Star experience:

This is not too heavy for me and I like to use a little bit every day. My hair is very thick already and it helps to smooth my hair and keep it looking shiny in a healthy way.

Suggested Usages:

1. Massage several drops of oil into scalp gently with fingers. Use sparingly (a little goes a long way). Leave on overnight or for a minimum of 30 minutes before washing hair. Apply 2 - 4 times a week.

2. Mix a few drops of oil with every application of shampoo and conditioner.

3. (for African hair types): Massage desired amount of oil into the scalp gently with fingers. Next, divide hair into four sections and apply desired amount of oil to each quarter section of hair from root to tips for maximum shine and thickness. Continue to comb or brush the oil into your hair.

4. To use the oil as a deep conditioning treatment, steam hair with a hot towel while oil is in hair to deeply strengthen and soften hair. Leave the wrapped towel around your hair for a minimum of 10 minutes.

Depending on your hair quality, you can leave the oil on or you can shampoo it off.



The bottle is larger than I expected and will last a long time. It smells amazing and leaves hair feelings refreshed and soft. Will buy more of this product.

I love this hair oil. I apply it about an hour or so before I take a shower. Has a wonderful fragrance and keeps my hair
hydrated.

I just got it 4 days ago.
I used it for 4 Days 3 drops into my hair and the hair for a little bit thicker. I love it

Highly recommend. This hair grow oil is just perfect for my hair. It leaves it feeling healthier than you thought was possible. Not only that, but it also smells good. It doesn’t smell like a bunch of chemicals. I really like using it. It is so easy to use, especially since it has a pump. It makes my hear thicker and healthier.

2weeks of hair growth. I'm convinced.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment