Sunday, September 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mr Natty's Forest Face Beard Shampoo

Mr Natty's Forest Face Beard Shampoo

Really great.

I was growing in my beard and it felt like someone took sandpaper to my face for a few hours. My skin was red and irritated. I tried some tea-tree conditioner on my face and it wasn't alleviating anything.

After trying this stuff, it was like a breath of fresh air. Not only did it reduce the irritation, but it eliminated it all together. I had no issues with my beard since. If I stop using it for a few weeks it becomes apparent.

One tin should last you quite a long while - especially if you only use this about once a week or so. I'd imagine it'd get you beyond a year.

The substance inside is hard as a rock. I recommend holding it under the faucet while rubbing your hand on there to get it going easily (each use).

Searched around for the best beardwash to get rid of my beardruff, hadn't had much luck. I eventually came across this gem and am never going to go without it. Within the first week the flakes are almost non-existant. Smells great, perfect for waking up in the morning. When I step out of the shower my beard feels so clean, I oil it up with some Honest Amish beard oil and the combo makes my beard feel great, smell great (according to the wife) and reduces flakes and itching. Couldn't be happier with this stuff!

*P.S. if you suffer from beardruff as well, make sure you use colder water when you're caring for your beard, makes a world of difference!

I bought this for my son-in-law last year. He uses it every day. It’s almost gone. He LOVES it. This year I offered him my ticket to Hamilton. He said he would rather have to beard wax again. What?!

I've tried unsuccessfully many times over the years to grow a beard and was never able to stand the itching for even one week. After using this product the itch has been kept to a minimum! Full disclosure I am also using a beard balm but I'm thirty five and for the first time in my life I have a beard!

This beard shampoo is great! The scent is herbal and woodsy; think cedar. It lathers up very quickly and leaves your beard clean and very soft. This is a must have when you are first growing your beard out, because is does a great job of getting rid of the beard itchiness you get when you are first growing your beard out.

Another great thing is it lasts a VERY long time. The price is worth the quality and how long it lasts.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

Description

The perfect product for your morning grooming routine, Mr Natty's peppermint scented Forest Face soap will keep your facial hair spick and span, your face clean, and your skin hydrated - all thanks its combination of olive oil and shea butter.



Love it. It keeps my beard clean and smelling fresh. I had the same problem as other people with trying to get the sou out of the tin. Easy solution: I cut the soap into smaller pieces and only put a fraction of it in the tin.

First impressions: comfortable, easy to use. Gently touching or dabbing dampened beard yields amazing foam/suds (just as is show in the video)Mr. Natty Natty's Face Forest Soap Beard Shampoo. Nice aroma that dissipates quickly. For those concerned about the container/soap fit, I had no problems, but if you do, consider using the container lid as base for the soap. It is larger that the container and allows for easy access. No info yet as to whether soap dissolves somewhat in the can

So I purchased Stubble & 'Stache Face Moisturizer with Mr. Natty's Face Forest Soap Beard and I have never been so happy with a random purchase. Pretty much forever I have had flaky dry skin beard and it looks horrible with dark shirts and my beard would be constantly itchy. Now with a morning shower I wash my beard with Mr. Natty then when I get out of the shower, I use the Stubble and Stache and now my beard is smooth, not as curly and not dry. Well worth the price!

Refeshing smell (light not strong), good lathering. Being it is new and I just started using it. I leave the soap in the tin, take top off the tin and rub it on my wet beard. Then I massage it into the beard with my fingers to get a good lather. Beard feel squeaky clean after rinsing out the soap. Wife likes how it smells on my face & beard. I would recommend this soap.

The scent of this soap is simply amazing, at the same time it leaves an amazing texture in the beard. The only drawback is that it is expensive and it doesnt last much...

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment