Friday, September 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mina Eyebrow Henna Blonde Regular Pack & Tinting Kit for Brow Color

Mina Eyebrow Henna Blonde Regular Pack & Tinting Kit for Brow Color

Thi stuff works great! I have been paying to get henna on my brows done in a salon and now for less than one application I can do this myself at home about 25 times!

If you're new to Henna on your brows you need to know that this dyes your brows AND your skin. You should do a test patch on a hidden part of your body to see how long you need to leave it on for your desired color. Also know that it only lasts a few days...maybe a week. But it comes with a nifty little storage bottle so you can take your henna to go! Yay!

For my brows I used an eyeliner brush to apply and achieved desired color in 10min. I did not experience any burning like some other reviewers mentioned and I do have pretty sensitive skin. I also used this along my scalp line where I have some thinner hair. Didn't work as well as it did on my brows but still worked. I'm a fan nd definitely recommend!

This is the best product I have ever used on my very sparse eyebrows!! The picture on the left is the before and the one on the right is the after... I have used the Eyelure eyebrow dye for about two years now and assumed that the picture on the left was as good as my brows were going to get... Turns out I needed something that would actually dye my skin as well as the hairs! As I am someone who cannot leave their house without doing their brows I would recommend this product 100%!!

I tinted me and my moms eyebrows and they came out great!! It’s $12-$15 every time i go get them tinted and this is $15 for 3 packets, TOTALLY worth it

I’m usually not one to do my eyebrow tinting at home but I hadn’t to give it a whirl since getting them done can be a little pricey. I tried this for the first time yesterday and they turned out great! Even better then when I pay someone else to do it. I’m so happy with this purchase!

I kept it nice and thick and applied it with a toothpick for precision, left it on for 20 minutes and needed to apply again due to some spots not taking. Second time really helped! Brows are on point ! P.s. I have no growth from over plucking and this worked great to tint the skin to fill in sparse areas! Will definitely keep using and recommending!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gives an admirable dark brown color.
  • Color stays for a longer period may last for 6 weeks.
  • Long lasting color for your eyebrows.
  • Effectively Covers Resistant Gray
  • Does not contain chemical like Ammonia, Lead and Hydro Peroxide

Description

The Mina Eye Brow Henna Dark Brown gives a natural looking color to your eyebrows. Adds Deep color to your eyebrows without causing any damage to your skin. The color lasts for a long time may be till 6 weeks. Stays for a longer period in comparison to other eyebrow pencils. Free from chemicals like ammonia, lead and any heavy metals. It is said to be a great tinting kit for eyebrows. Make your eyebrows look natural and fuller.



Was initially leery that this product may not work and be a waste of my time and my money - especially considering the reviews. I have been using Reflectocil and this is what the salon where I have gotten my eyebrows tinted and threaded had used. However, this product truly does cover the grey hairs in the brows. The whole trick is to barely use just a drop or so of water and it will become like a gel paste with still some grit like substance to it. However, stir it the best you can and apply with 2 disposable mascara wands wiping the substance from one wand to the other and let it set on your brows for many more minutes than you normally would with other tints. I chose the medium brown tint and it turned out beautifully natural looking and beefed up the eyebrows. You will use very little powder to tint your brows.

The product came in within 2 days as mentioned. The instructions does mention it comes with a dropper for water, but I did not see one in the box. As for the product, it worked well and it tinted my eyebrows within 2-5 mins after applying, even though it says leave it on for 15 mins. You really only need less than a scoop of the product with very little water. The powder is greyish but once you add water and mix for about 2-4 minutes it turns brow. I used an old eyebrow brush and left it on for maybe 8-10 mins before wiping it off with a napkin and then using cold water to remove the rest. The results are very nice and I am very satisfied with the product.

I did however feel a burning sensation. That's why I did not leave it on for the whole 15 minutes as recommended.

This worked pretty good and did what I expected. I wanted to dye some of the skin around it for a fuller brow and it worked. It was hard to get it on some areas just right.

 I used to dye my eyebrow hairs using men’s mustache hair dye. Although it would make my thin, sparse eyebrows look thicker and darker, I was always left with the little bald areas I have. For a change, I decided to try this product because it’s henna and supposedly also stains the areas of your skin that you apply it to. I purchased LIGHT BROWN but as you see in the picture, it’s definitely not light. Luckily it’s exactly what I was personally looking for. If you’d like similar results as I, feel free to watch the video attached!

Where has this stuff been all my adult life! I am a victim of 1990’s style, poorly executed, teen eyebrow grooming thus I have to fill my brows. They have also lightened as I have aged. I’ve tried all the pencils and pomades, and there are some great products out there, but for just looking presentable at school drop off or hanging by the pool doesn’t warrant that much effort, especially in the AZ summer. This Henna is the perfect product for addressing all my needs, it darkens my hair while staining the skin underneath enough to give a filled in look. The medium brown is more of a dark brown in my opinion. It’s a little bolder than I like on a daily basis but looks good. I’m going to order light brown or copper brown and play with the color. If you are experienced with filling your brows, you will have no problem applying this. I used one of my regular brow brushes and applied like I do dip brow. Start at the tails and work in. I gave my bald spots a quick first coat and they blend in perfectly. Clean up any mistakes fast, because it stains quickly. Took my daily brow routine from 10 min down to 1. I will probably need to re apply every 10 days -3 weeks. Don’t hesitate, get this!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment