Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Mad Viking Beard Co. - Premium Beard Wash with Provitamin B5, Deep Cleansing and Conditioning, All Natural, Improves Elasticity and Softness. Hydrates The Skin. Made in The USA - 8oz(The Orchard)

Mad Viking Beard Co. - Premium Beard Wash with Provitamin B5, Deep Cleansing and Conditioning, All Natural, Improves Elasticity and Softness. Hydrates The Skin. Made in The USA - 8oz(The Orchard)

This stuff is great! Love the way my beard feels, behaves and I have to beat my wife off me with a war hammer because of the looks and smell. I got Odin’s Rock which is supposed to smell like cherries and tobacco, which it kind of does. But I also can’t help but be reminded of Dr Pepper when I use this stuff. Definitely going to order the wash and wax again. But maybe next time I’ll be adventurous and choose a different scent. Although the scent I chose smells great.

The Best beard product's on the market. I have never found a product that gives my beard the softness and manageability Mad Viking does.
The scents are amazing and you will want to try them all. Guaranteed once you use them you will never want to run out of Mad Viking products.
Customer for over 2 years.

I’ve used a few different beard shampoos and this is my favorite! After using this wash my beard feels clean but not stripped down harshly like regular shampoos. Smells really good when applying then the scent goes away after washing just in time for you to apply your favorite beard oil and balm.

I think it doesn't smell that great, my husband said it smells good. It made his beard soft at first after a shower for an hour or so and then after that it seemed kind of dry. I don't really see anything special about this item.

I've been rocking a beard for over ten years now and I've never been so satisfied with a beard wash like this before. Literally after the first use I could already tell a difference. I have a wavy beard, and after one wash my beard was tamed and super soft. I would highly recommend this product for anyone with facial hair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🧔2 IN 1 FORMULA: Cleanses, softens and nourishes your beard without drying it out. Our Beard Wash eliminates flaking and gives your beard a natural shine; PLUS hydrates the skin. Leaving you with a tangle free, silky and manageable beard.
  • ⚔️TAILORED FOR YOU: Mad Viking offers a variety of custom scents. Designed to satisfy every Viking's taste. Choose your scent and enjoy!
  • 👑ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Contains naturally-derived conditioners that help prevent excessive stripping of the beard's natural oils. Ph balanced and better than the high alkaline drying castile soap most other beard companies offer. This beard wash is Viking beard tested and approved!
  • 🏴‍A GIFT FOR EVERY BEARDED WARRIOR: No more disappointing looks after unwrapping the gift. Grandfather, father, son, husband, boyfriend, Mad Viking products make a perfect gift for every bearded creature.
  • ⚔️ JOIN THE HORDE! Define your identity- try the most wanted brand for beards in the world and feel the difference! Pick up some Beard Oil and Balm to go with the Beard Wash for a complete look.

Description

Why Mad Viking? From the moment that we kicked down the door into the beard world, Mad Viking has been 100% committed to offering the highest quality beard care products, with excellent customer service, and we do this for a less than premium price. Mad Viking Beard Care is designed to relieve itching, dandruff in the beard, and promote healthy growth leaving your beard softer and fuller. We offer ALL natural products, leaving the unneeded and dangerous fillers out. All of our products are available in a variety of custom scents and made in the USA. Unlike the competition, our oil was created to offer all the benefits while absorbing quickly, not leaving the skin and hair looking or feeling greasy. There is a reason why Mad Viking is the most popular brand on the market, and that reason is that we are the most dedicated brand.



I’ve looked up and researched for days for beard oils and balms, I decided to try mad Vikings products because I watched a few reviews about their incredible scents and customer service, and it was the best decision I could’ve made. The scent of their beard wash is incredible and the beard oil stays in your beard so you can smell it for hours, I highly recommend all products from this company, also you get a handwritten “thank you” in every box. It’s a great cherry on top. It is all very well priced

I love Mad Viking Beard products. I have all the oils and they work so great. All the sense are amazing. The beard wash is great. Can’t go wrong with this company. Fast shipping on everything.

Don’t over think it. I trim my beard, wash with this in the shower, and apply some beard oil when I get out. Soft like a baby’s bottom! This wash smells nice and fresh, but not overwhelming. I can’t wait until my beard gets out of hand again!

Awesome product, I’ve been looking for a good unscented beard wash and finally found it. I give this product two thumbs up.

I having been using Mad Viking beard product for a few years now. Doesn’t matter if it’s oil, balm, shampoo, or soap these guys only turn out the best. Nothing else gets even close. My beard is healthy and full and these products keep it that way. I have even picked up a shirt or two.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment