Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cococare Coconut Oil 100% Pure 4 Oz (Pack of 2)

Cococare Coconut Oil 100% Pure 4 Oz (Pack of 2)

Use this for everyday moisturizing. I use it at night on my hands, even my face sometimes in the dry winter months. I use it several times a week as a hair mask. I smooth it all over my hair, braid it, and after I wash it in the morning its so soft and shiny. Cheaper than a lot of other products out there, and its multiple uses makes it a household staple. I even use it on my dogs if they get dry skin/dandruff. A little goes a long way. Just a dab and you can spread it and it absorbs without be "oily". I'll never be without it!!

I had never used coconut oil before, so I tried this first due to the good reviews. At first it took time getting used to having the oil solid, warming it up in my hands, and then applying it (I live in San Francisco, so, it is rarely warm enough in the house for it to stay liquid), but, I was able to manage it. The oil is almost completely scent-free, and seems completely neutral. It is extremely greasy when first applied, but, if you give it some time and massage it in, my skin will be almost completely non-oily. I tried another type of coconut oil from Whole Foods, but, it smelled horrible and I had to return it. I am back to purchasing this again!

Good solid product. I was a little disappointed that it was not for internal consumption, however this is not a deal breaker. I like the thin consistency and it melts on contact. It does not melt at room temperature, and it does not have the smell of coconut. Good product though

I love this oil and the price. It doesn't have that coconut scent to it, but that's perfect as I use it in my hair and hate that I start smelling like a pina colada after using coconut oil in my hair for a few days. I also use it in scrubs and add oils and it's worked out great for me. I will definitely purchase again.

Love this. My skin is so dry from healed heat rash and using regular lotion plugs my pores and aggravates my rash. This is light and moisturizes without plugging pores and non greasy. I will use in winter too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 Pieces - 4 Ounce (118ml)
  • Contents Liquid Above 76 Degrees,
  • Contents Solid Below 76 Degrees,
  • Ideal For Use On Hair And Skin,
  • 100% Coconut Skin

Description

Cococare Coconut Oil 100% Pure 4 Oz (Pack of 2)



The best of the BEST!!! really a good product

I love the 100% Coconut Oil and will buy again. I am using it on my hands, legs and rub in my hair from time to time.
It does not have any smell so if you are looking for that, don't buy it.

Keeps dry skin shiny and has no odor at all! I hate the smell of cocount oil but it works wonders on my skin. So I searched for an odorless bottle of coconut oil and found this one.

This stuff is GREAT!! My hubby loves it. It is far better than the stuff at the big box store.
This was our second order. Super fast shipping.

this stuff is wonderful under 80 degrees its a solid ....over 80 in turns into a liquid ........great easy to use ....

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment