Friday, September 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GBS Premium Extra Wide Leather Barber Strop - 3" X 21.5" - Straight Razor Shaving Strop - Ideal for Hair Salons, Barber Shops, Workshops and Home. Great to Pair with Mug, Brush and Razor!

GBS Premium Extra Wide Leather Barber Strop - 3

I have no issues with this strop. Those that do complain too much about nothing important. It does what I need it to do. I recommend getting one of these, because it's short enough to work off a bench and long enough to do the job. Both sides are excellent.

I am extremely happy with this strop. Granted I am using it on kitchen knives and not razors. I have a paddle strop that I made for my wood shop and for razors. This one got hung near my cutting board and all my kitchen knives are easy to keep amazingly sharp.

Just got this strop, it arrived in a timely fashion, was in perfect condition, and I used it on at least twenty knives already, they are all now razor sharp, and the price was fantastic.

I like this strop, it works well for me.

FAST delivery! Appears to be Quality Leather; will updated after I use it a few times.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅100% Satisfaction Money Back Guaranteed! - We devote ourselves to provide the best customer service and bring the best shopping experience to every customer. If you are not satisfied with our product, please contact us and we will find a solution! BG
  • ✅PROFESSIONAL CHOICE: Restores blades to a like-new sharpness
  • ✅STAINLESS STEEL CLAMP: Fully-rotating clip high quality cow-hide
  • ✅HEAVY DUTY: Extra wide & 2.5 mm thick
  • ✅VERSATILE STROP: Great for straight razors, knives, scissors and all razor sharpening needs

Description

MAKE YOUR GRANDFATHER PROUD! Quality - GBS manufactures High quality shaving / Beard grooming tools and Accessories. We are constantly testing and improving our products every day to make them better. We also have a full line of Balms, oils and wash. Soft goods to keep you your Beard looking its best as well as achieving the Ultimate Wet Shaving Experience. Professional Choice - Our Tools are used by professionals Barbers across the USA. Barber Tested and Approved! Durable - We Stand by our Products 100% because our products well made and extremely durable. With Proper maintenance and care our grooming and beard tools should last many years



Mine came in great shape.

Could only be improved by adding a handle. Otherwise, a great product.

Nice quality, heavy leather. Arrived quickly.

Great strop for the price !!

excellent strop. Very nice

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment