Friday, September 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Brickell Men's Daily Essential Face Moisturizer for Men, Natural and Organic Fast-Absorbing Face Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, and Jojoba, 4 Ounce, Unscented

Brickell Men's Daily Essential Face Moisturizer for Men, Natural and Organic Fast-Absorbing Face Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, and Jojoba, 4 Ounce, Unscented

I am a beauty product junkie married to a man whose skin care regimen consisted of a 3-in-1 shampoo/face/body wash with the occasional application of whatever random body lotion was around for facial moisturizer (to be applied only if his face is begging for it by visibly flaking). In the past, if I tried to get him to use a moisturizer it either smelled "too girly" or left his face "too shiny". I bought this for the Mr. on the recommendation of a well-groomed male friend, and during my sales pitch applied some to the back of my hand to show him the scent would not cause others to question his masculinity. It passed his sniff test and he was willing to try it. Throughout the day I kept noticing how much smoother, softer and healthier my Brickell-hand looked and felt compared to my other! It is very light and absorbs quickly, but does some serious moisturizing. It's like skin just drinks it up. The scent is light, pleasant and natural but doesn't linger (I can't say I've ever noticed the smell on him). I would say it is suitable for all skin types, including oily, and it has not caused him to break out at all (unlike when he used Jergen's Vaseline Intensive Care on his face...)

So far I am satisfied with this moisturizer. A few things I like best about it:
-easy to apply, starts thin and kind of "lathers up" a little while applying to give more volume than expected from what you dispensed. Absorbs fast and feels good, no irritation and my skin is fairly sensitive and dries easy
-a little goes a long way. I would have initially hesitated to purchase given the price, but find myself using half the amount or less than other lotions. I expect the 4 oz bottle to last at least 2 -3 months at a 1x per day use.
-concerning the consistency, it is great at still applying and absorbing well on days that I've let my scruff grow. Other lotions tend to get stuck on the hair and it takes forever to work it into the skin and get it out of the hair. Not a problem with this product.
-great scent

I recommend this product based on the past 3 weeks of use. If you are unsure about committing to a full bottle based on reviews alone this company does offer samples which I had tried before deciding on my purchase.

UPDATE 2/12/18: I originally gave this product a low rating due to the smell. I didn't know there was an unscented version. The company reached out to me after I posted my review, and made the situation right. They offered me the unscented version (free of charge!). I love the unscented version, and this was probably the best customer service experience ever! Highly recommended!

*********
I think this product was an okay moisturizer. I didn’t like the smell. Typically men’s moisturizers have this “woodsy” scent which I’m not a fan of. I’d prefer something with little to no smell. This one had a similar smell, with a faint fishy smell. I’ll be looking for something with a less offensive smell.

I started noticing dry flaking skin daily on my cheeks and forehead this past winter. I picked up some cheap moisterizer from the local pharmacy and rubbed it into my skin. If the strong artificial smell wasn’t bad enough to come home at the end of the day to find my face starting to breakout like I was 13 years old again was. I heard about Brickell Men’s products from a friend. I ordered some free samples first and I was hooked. The daily moisterizer is very light and gives the skin a nice even tone. Never oily and easily absorbed by the skin. I liked the Daily Moisterizer so much that it convinced me to try their other products. Everything I’ve tried from Brickell I’ve ended up using long term. Their products might cost a bit more but they last and are definitely worth it.

I had been looking for a mens skin moisturizer and had tried many from the grocery store that really all did the same job, nothing great. I did try the variety pack that they offer on their website that included many different items so I could test them and decide what I wanted to order first and test the smell and how it worked before buying a bottle of anything, I highly recommend doing so if you are considering several different things. Note that you can order scented or unscented samples.
I have been using this product "Brickell Mens daily face moisturizer" for about a month and a half now and really like it. My face seems to be more smooth and it seems to be working quite well. One thing that was a surprise is how a little goes a long way. As for the scent its way more masculine than the lotions at the grocery store. I was shocked with how the skin seems to drink this in much better than anything I have used to this point. The price if comparing it to what many men use (grocery store generic cheap stuff) is more, but it does last a long time. I have just reordered and believe this will be my new go to lotion. They also have lotions that have sunscreen it in for those that are in the sun a lot, I will likely try that in the future.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I’ll start by saying that I have very sensitive skin - it’s really easy for me to break out if I use the wrong products. I have an oilier complexion, which means few wrinkles, but potential problems elsewhere. I’ve used a TON of different moisturizers with different results - some were too greasy, others didn’t smell good, etc. I found this one on Amazon and figured I’d give it a shot. I’m so glad I did!! It absorbs super quickly, moisturizes so we’ll and smells fantastic - my wife loves the smell too :). I HIGHLY recommend this daily moisturizer.

    I first experienced this product with a free sample kit from Brickell which included several other of their men's products. I used this moisturizer along with the other samples for two weeks to determine if the product was of any value. I must say I was very pleased with the results in smoother skin and just an overall better complexion. A little dab goes a long way so this bottle will last a long time. The scented version smells good (citrus and not perfume like) and the odor goes away in a few minutes. They have an unscented version though. One thing I like about this company is they use a lot of natural products, many organic ones. Check out their website for the ingredients and compare that to what you may have been buying. Bottom line, if you want a good lotion that provides good results with regular use, try this one. It is worth the price.

    I've used a variety of different moisturizer's (Getting older... Gotta to try to beat / keep up with father time) in order to keep my skin looking good. This has been my favorite so far. Makes your face feel nice after you put it on. You only need a little (I put on a pea sized drop), so the 4oz wil last you awhile. I use it in the AM (regardless of whether I shave or not) and also use in conjunction with the eye balm and anti-aging cream at night. So far very happy with the products. Also - check out the free sample offer from their website (you just pay shipping). Good chance to check it out.

    Pricey for a small bottle BUT it lasts a long time as you only need about a penny to nickel size amount each time you use it (unless you have a big head). I already ordered my 2nd bottle. I use it EVERY morning and sometimes at night. I still have about a 2 weeks left from the 1st bottle, which means 1 bottle lasts me 4 months. Also, my wife loves the smell. Not sure if the lotion helps with this but I noticed that I break out less (and sometimes not at all) after shaving and using the lotion as aftershave.

    Looked around the web for best/recommended since I've been using one I bought off the shelf (L'Oreal) and felt I needed a change, as I age (44 now). After much research, I came upon Brickell's website and high reviews here on Amazon. I was skeptical and felt price was a premium. Thankfully, they had a sample trial kit (only cost you shipping!) so I ordered it from their website. After receiving it, I tried all of them out (except for a few) and my goodness... I was very pleased. The face moisturizer is excellent. Great moisturizer with natural ingredients (which was high on my list). A small amount goes a long way... it's light, absorbs easily and does not feel oily at all. I love it. My wife and family tells me my face looks fresher, feels softer and just... healthier. The scent does not bother me, I actually like it. It's a must try and as I mentioned, try the sample kit first, if the price gives you pause. I ended up buying the Advanced Anti Aging Routine (Scented) kit, in addition to the Face Moisturizer. Been using it for almost a month (plus the sample) and I will definitely buy again, and highly recommend!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment