Sunday, September 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Billy Jealousy Beard Control, 8 fl. oz.

Billy Jealousy Beard Control, 8 fl. oz.

So I recently bought this beard hold and conditioner after getting a beard trim and the barber applying it and telling me it will help keep my beard in place, I work in a office so I do need to look presentable even with a long beard, I find this product to do exactly what I need it to do, it doesn’t give you helmet beard or that greasy wet look, I apply about a quarter size or less and rub it into my heard and in my mustache and comb to style it takes about five minutes to dry then it holds in place all day, a few things I noticed that I wanted to pass along, play with the amount you apply, to little and it doesn’t really do anything, to much and it looks bad like if you just put normal hair gel in your beard, also this does not work well if you are playing sports or plan on getting very sweaty but for normal everyday activities this is great! I will be buying more in the future!

This stuff is great. I was a little turned off by all the "make your beard grow faster and stronger b.s." but bought it anyway because the product had great reviews.

This stuff really does add volume. It won't give you new hair follicles or make your beard grow faster, but it does make it appear fuller, which is nice.

It also holds well, and does a good job of controlling stray hairs. It does leave your beard pretty stiff though. I'm not sure how anyone can say this stuff makes your beard "softer", because it definitely doesn't.

The product is pretty liquidy, which is nice. It spreads on easy and distributes well, unlike balms.

I haven't had any beard flakes since I started using this product, which has always been a problem in the past. However, it doesn't do much to alleviate beard itch.

Overall, this is the best beard product I've tried so far (and I've tried a lot). A lot of reviews complain about the price, but the bottle is really big, and you don't need much. One bottle will easily last months unless you have a HUGE beard.

I love this stuff!! I can finally use my cell phone again without it getting greasy enough to fry eggs on! It gives me excellent hold and tames the flyaway all day long just like my former Beeswax-based balm, but it leaves my beard dry to the touch. It's also way easier to apply than balm- it's a very simply cream that doesn't leave my hands sticky of greasy afterward either. I was a little hesitant at first about the price- I'm a pretty cheap guy and $20 a bottle seemed steep if I was going to it every day but this bottle will last me quite a while- several months I would think. Just a pea-size amount in the palm is more than enough for my 2" (and growing) full beard. Try it guys- you'll like it!

My husband gets really bad flakes in his beard... or he did until I happened to buy him a 'starter' set that included the beard shampoo, conditioner, and the brush in 1 set. He doesn't like the brush, but he LOVES this stuff, and so do I!!! BEARD FLAKES GONE!!! We haven't seen them AT ALL since he started using this stuff! Thank goodness, because he has quite a beard! And it's softer and prettier than ever!!! He does use it EVERY day and not every other day as suggested on the packaging. We have this set up for easy reordering from Amazon, and it runs about the same price from Birchbox and other major retailers.

I DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE FOR THIS REVIEW! Lol... just saying;) I wouldn't mind a bunch of this stuff for free, but I'll totally keep buying it as it's awesome that we're no longer shopping dermatologists or eczema medication!!!

I use Cremo beard softener at night when I shower; in the morning, after washing with water I use either witch hazel or Clinique’s a scruffing solution followed by a B5 cream. Then I use beard oil and about an hour later use this Beard Control. I thoroughly comb it in ( w/a wooden comb) and brush to finish. Deals a bit but not completely with the “fly aways”. I’ve never had any flakes. Looks natural. I would prefer fragrance free. But after a few minutes it’s much less noticeable. Try it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Aloe leaf juice: softens and hydrates beard and skin
  • PVP: styling agent, helps hold hair in place
  • Jojoba seed oil: stimulates, conditions and shines
  • Panthenol: provitamin conditioner

Description

We all need a little control right. Beard control delivers a deliciously light hold while giving you the best of both worlds: a natural look with just a smidgen of definition. Conditions and protects without weighing hair down. Softens naughty curls, leaving your beard looking like you were cut from royalty.



It would be a 5 if it didn't cost an arm and a leg.
Tried Cremo all-for-one...good but not great.
Tried Brisk oil...no surprise it was to greasy.
This product works...very expensive...but works.

It was recommended by my barber shop for my beard, so I purchased a bottle there. I've been using it for a year as it lasts a long time - a little goes a long way. Cream is supposed to be better than gel for your beard. I was running low so purchased another bottle.

I have tired all kinds of different beard products and I keep coming back to this. It had a good medium hold while still keeping a natural look.

Use a small amount and increase till you find the right amount for your beard length because if you go over board it can cause more of the wet / gel look (unless that is your desired look)

I got a smaller version of this from ulta on black friday and after I finished that I rushed out to buy this bigger one. A little product goes a long way so I suspect that this will last me a while. Its done well to control some of the beard frizz

Nice and refreshing. Leaves little residue on hands and face. Quickly absorbed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment