Sunday, September 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Trimmer Kit for Men, Kebor 3 in 1 Nose Ear Hair + Mustache Trimming + Precision Detailed Hair Clipper with Adjustable Length Comb & Washable Blade, Cordless Rechargeable with Stand - HT4060

Beard Trimmer Kit for Men, Kebor 3 in 1 Nose Ear Hair + Mustache Trimming + Precision Detailed Hair Clipper with Adjustable Length Comb & Washable Blade, Cordless Rechargeable with Stand - HT4060

I bought this beard trimmer for my husband. And he likes it! My friend recommended it. We also want to use it as a hair clipper.

I wanted a cheap trimmer to keep around, and this fit the bill! I actually made the choice to get this one because it had a nose trimmer attachment. It works well, the nose trimmer is also awesome.

The one downside is that when it’s charging it makes a high pitched noise that can be annoying. It wasn’t a dealbreaker for me because of the price point.

Bought it a couple weeks ago. I needed something basic and cheap, and this was just what I was looking for. I don't even use any of the attachments -- all I need is something to keep my beard at that sorta-stubbly length. This does that well. I like that the charging cable can be plugged into a USB port. There's a nose hair attachment that I haven't tried yet.

Battery seems decent. I charged it once when I got it and haven't charged it since. I use it every two or three days.

Anyway, solid purchase.

If you are looking to cut your own hair with style look no futhur as this cordless trimmer has everything. Got this for my husband so that he no longer has to go to the barber shop anymore. Now i i just help him trim his hair after i cut with a regular shaver and we actually save a ton! Definitely recomend to anyone that is looking for a hair trimmer for your home use.

My needs were pretty straightforward; charging stand for convenience, adjustable comb/guide so I didn't need to manage and store multiples, decent ergonomics so it was easy to hold and manipulate. This trimmer hits all those. Quality seems good for price point and no complaints so far. We'll see if over time the battery holds up, if so it's a home run.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ▶▶MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TRIMMER - 3 replaceable blade heads to deal with nose & ear hair, beard & Mustache, and detailed precise hair edging
  • ▶▶QUICK-CHARGE, LONG RUN TIME - By using premium 700mAh Lithium-ion battery cell and high performance chip inside, one full charge only take up to 1.5 hours, then offers you 90 to 120 minutes of running time, and most competitions not even tell you how much mAhs they have
  • ▶▶DOCK TO HOLD & CHARGE - Comes with a compact dock to sit your trimmer. Plug in the charging cord and connect to power source to charge it so it will be always ready while you need it
  • ▶▶EXTRA LENGTH OPTIONS - Comes with a detachable guide comb to use while doing full-size trimming, slide the comb to get indicated cutting results: 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 mm
  • ▶▶SELF-SHARPENING - The blades are designed to be self-sharpening, also comes with a bottle of caring oil

Description

Kebor Multi-functional Beard Trimmer Kit HT4060

Primary Purposes:

1. Full-size hair / beard / mustache trimming
2. Nose / ear hair trimming
3. Detailed/edge precision trimming

Specs:

1. Three detachable blade heads
2. DC Motor
3. Cordless
4. Rechargeable Lithium ion battery 700mAh
5. Dock
6. Attachment comb length options: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm

Packing list:
1* Trimmer
1* Dock
1* U-blade head
1* A-blade head
1* Nose-hair blade head
1* U-blade comb
1* Cleaning brush
1* Maintenance Oil(100% paraffin oil)
1* Charging Cord



Wow ! I was expecting cheap, this is far from cheap, it works better then the name brand 60 dollar one I bought an only lasted about 6 months. Great product. Will recommend.

This is a good value for the money. I love the rechargeable battery.

I bought this to replace another trimmer from a major brand that came with a defective battery that would not recharge. This trimmer blows the major trimmer away in every respect. For one the battery is higher capacity. This trimmer feels powerful like a plug-in trimmer. It feels solid in your hand and for the price a very good deal.

A beautifully designed integrated kit that can be used for a variety of trimmers, hair, beard and body hair, nose hair. It is comfortable and easy to use, and can easily replace pruner heads for different purposes. It also comes with hair combs and lubricating / cleaning brushes. A product worthy of recommendation.

Works great, has good settings, the battery lasts a while. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with a plug, only the wire. Other than that, I'm perfectly happy with this purchase.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment