Saturday, September 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Aroma Trees 600g Unisex Hair Removal Hard Wax Beans for Safe, Pain-free Removal, Full-Body Depilatory Wax Beads - Pack of 2 (2 x 300g) Chamomile Flavor With 20 Wax Applicator Sticks 6"

Aroma Trees 600g Unisex Hair Removal Hard Wax Beans for Safe, Pain-free Removal, Full-Body Depilatory Wax Beads - Pack of 2 (2 x 300g) Chamomile Flavor With 20 Wax Applicator Sticks 6

I really like the product! This is the first hard wax I've tried and i like that theres no strips needed and it's easy to use. At first, i had to get used to getting it the right temperature then applying it so it wasn't messy and stringy. But once i got the hang of it, its pretty easy and now i use less product in one application. I've used it on my face, legs and bikini area with good results! I even tried it for nose hairs and it didn't hurt! I massage my skin with a little bit of coconut oil before hand and i think that helps the wax not adhere to my skin.

Best wax I have ever used. I bought this brand a few months ago and love it but decided to go with another brand to see if there was a difference and I learned the hard way. Back to my original wax and love it all over again.

Didn't remove all the hair. Tool a few tries to get it all, but decent product.

My wife loved these wax beads. Saves her a TON of money at the wax center. The rates went up there and she said she wanted to try to do it herself and she loves it!

I'm still getting the hang of waxing my own bikini line, but these wax beans melt and spread smoothly just as well as more expensive wax beans I've tried. I will likely purchase them again when I need more.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Perfect for professionals looking to make hair removal simpler than ever! The simplest hair removal wax for anyone who wants a fast-acting, reliable solution.
  • A simple, safe solution for wax hair removal without any side-effects. Only natural ingredients are used to help make sure this is a safe, easy to use wax hair removal solution.
  • Rapid melting ensures that these melt within ten minutes, allowing for quick application and usage. This is the ideal choice of wax for hair removal for wax warmer solutions.
  • Pain-free solutions that avoid any kind of allergens to allow for quick and simple wax hair removal. A strong and simple wax hair removal with warmer, this allows for simpler hair removal without any of the usual pains involved.
  • No need for hair removal paper; all you need are these warm wax beans, a wax heater pot and a spatula for simple application! A must-have Brazilian waxing skin care solution that's made to be easy to use, apply and enjoy.

Description

Natural Ingredients: Colophonium(Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Hydrogenate Rosinate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil. Natural wax ingredients, skin friendly.

Feature
Excellent grip on strong stubborn hairs, ideal for bikini underarm.
No strips or pre-wax oil required.
Can be used on all areas of the body.
Can be dispensed into all inner containers.
Natural wax beans,Chamomile flavors.

Specification: 300g x 2 = 600g

Applicable Parts: Armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other stubborn hair growth area, more suitable for small area hair removal.

Directions For Use:
1. Take appropriate amount of wax beans into a depilatory wax heater to melt.
2. Heat the wax to a melting temperature, after the wax melts, spread a layer of wax with a spatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth, at least 1.5mm thickness wax film, and the hairs must be longer than 5mm.
3.When the wax becomes cool, hard and holds the skin, pull the wax with a firm action against the direction of the hair growth quickly and strongly. The Faster, The Less Pain.

· Ideal For Depilatory and No strips required. Can pull off the wax from your skin directly by hand after the wax is cold and becomes hard.
· Natural wax ingredients. No harms to your health.
· Can remove above 95% of the hairs you want to remove at one time, then you can use a tweezer remove the rest hairs or apply the wax a second time.
· Easy operation,you just need more a wax heater pot,and a spatula to apply the wax to your hairs.
· Save your money and time:you can do a depilatory at home by yourself.



Excelent I am also advising it to all my friends

I’ve tried other wax beads before and these are by far the best. I decided to give these a try after I used a different brand that did not work at all and these are amazing! They take pretty much all the hair out in one go and are definitely less painful. Would reccomend!

I got my package a day ealier. Used it right away, and I love it. Will buy it again when I'm running out.

I love this wax! It takes the hair out from the root and doesn't irritate my skin.

Me encanta es super buena yo estoy muy contenta

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment