Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Advanced Beard Growth Kit | The Beard Club | Growth Vitamins, Beard Oil, Shampoo, Beard Spray, Comb, and Brush

Advanced Beard Growth Kit | The Beard Club | Growth Vitamins, Beard Oil, Shampoo, Beard Spray, Comb, and Brush

I've been reading up on Beard Club for the past couple months. Reviews. Instagram comments. Instagram reviews. And it seemed like half of the guys liked it, and half of them hated it. So here's what I gotta say.

Look, man. If you've got a bare face and can't grow a beard to save your life, then you can't expect everything in this kit to make one grow one out of thin air, and you should just learn to accept yourself for the way you are. Plenty of guys out there look good without facial hair, and I feel like those are the guys giving this stuff a bad review.

For those of us that can grow a decent beard, I can tell you this from only having this kit for a few days:
1. The shampoo and oil smell REALLY good, dude. Even if they don't do anything, which they do since they both soften my beard up a bit and make it less scraggly, they smell really good. If you don't wanna buy the whole kit, I recommend going to their main site and getting a custom box with just the shampoo, conditione, and oil in it.
2. The comb is very nice quality, and the brush feels sooo good on your beard. The first time I put it on my face, I kinda just brushed my beard for a few minutes, purely because it felt nice. I will say though, that I have noticed that a couple of the bristles have fallen out with it. Maybe I'm a little too rough with it, but I thought that would be worth noting.
3. The vitamin spray is scentless. But the ingredients on the back lead me to believe it's not some sort of ripoff of water in a spray bottle.

Lastly, the supplements, which I think is what everyone wants to hear about most. I will give an update after my 30 day supply runs out and try to get pictures to go with it as well. I know that through a certain, unmemorable dieting habit of mine in the past, my beard is capable of being a lot fuller than it is normally. So if the supplements aren't able to achieve that, it's most likely because they don't work, and not because of my genetics.

The products in this kit work great!! The Shampoo really softens a dry beard and leaves it smelling extra clean. The Growth oil really adds a nice sleek shine and has helped stimulate stronger hair growth. The vitamin spray definitely has helped stimulate the not so healthy follicles in areas my beard doesn't quite grow much in yet, and the vitamins well, they're vitamins! The tools to help tame your beard are so nice and well crafted, my favorite tool is by far the boars hair brush.

Delivery came right on schedule and everything was in order. I have been using it for about 2 weeks and already feel it working. Some bald spots in my beard are slowly but surely starting to fill. The shampoo definitely makes the beard softer.

Everything in this package is great! Buying this is definitely the equivalent of getting new running shoes. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on my beard and I owe a lot to beard club for these awesome products!

Buen producto , funciona y no huele feo 👏👏👏🧔🏻


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • #1 BEARD GROWTH VITAMINS MANUFACTURER IN AMERICA (Featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine)
  • BUNDLE - Stack the odds in your favor
  • BEST QUALITY - We offer the best growth vitamins for less because we produce more volume than anyone
  • PUREST INGREDIENTS - We've searched for the purest ingredients and only included the best, no fluff

Description

Our growth products are composed of 100% natural vitamins, minerals and oils that are widely known and used for their positive effect on the growth of healthy hair, skin, nails and connective tissues. These materials have been used for thousands of years by various cultures to allow hair to grow to its maximum potential in strength, appearance, and thickness. Our stimulating growth oil is formulated to accelerate beard growth and improve hair vitality and strength. When combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle, our growth oil will assist your hair in becoming the strongest and fullest that that your body will allow, without the side effects of chemical based solutions. How to Use the Growth Oil: Pour a dime to a quarter size amount of oil into your palm depending on the size of your beard. Massage oil evenly throughout your beard and into the skin beneath. Be sure to deeply moisturize your skin with each use. May be used multiple times during the day if desired. For best results, use with our Growth Vitamins and Growth Vitamin Spray. How To Use the Growth Vitamins: Take 2 capsules daily - first thing in the morning or at night before bed. Capsules can be taken with or without meals. How To Use Growth Spray: Spray facial hair 5-7 times and massage throughout your beard and into the skin beneath. May be used 1-3 times a day as desired. All natural, GMO-free



Well I have been trying it for a little while now, and it is working, slowly but surely and the oil really has helped keep the itching down. And I love the sandlewood comb these products are pretty authentic upon inspection.

I don’t have a lot of experience with beard products but since deciding to grow out my facial hair I decided on the beard club and I’m very happy with my purchase. The biggest thing I’ve noticed is how much easier my facial hair is to manage and although skeptical at first the combs and brush have proved to be very helpful

I like it so far. I have a beard a little thicker the the “5 o’clock shadow” and it definitely makes it feel more healthy and smoother. As far as growth and filling in patches, I haven’t noticed a difference yet, I’ve only been using the kit for about a week now. I like the conditioner spray bottle, I spray it on the bristle brush provided and then use it on my beard. I find that to work better then to spray it directly on my face.

I ordered this for my husband and he absolutely loves everything in this kit. His beard is softer and shinier than it ever has been.

I really like all of the products that were sent to me. It's really helped in filling in some of the thinner spots of my beard. Dont expect it to take you from baby faced to lumberjack overnight or anything but it will help for thicker growth over time.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment