Monday, September 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil - Finest Quality Argan Oil for Skin & Hair

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil - Finest Quality Argan Oil for Skin & Hair

I am an ayurvedic wellness counselor and have good enough knowledge about the quality of products and their ingredients in general. If you are looking for the most purest form of Organic Argan Oil than you are in the right place. Mediterra Products are amazing and rare. The first time I ever tested it on my arm, I knew right then and there that I am going to be a long-term customer of these products. I could just tell it is made from the finest quality and natural argan seed, it is non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way. The skin absorbs it right away. I am thrilled to have found such product as I was on the lookout for a completely natural and pure argan seed oil for the longest time. You may see many other ones in the market but nothing beats this quality. This is the best one yet that I personally have found. The vendor who sold it to me was genuinely nice and helpful. I found him and his products very trustworthy. Go for it!

Love love love the Argan Oil! I use it everywhere on my skin but it is especially nice on my hair which has grown two inches and thicker since I have started to use the product. The Rose oil and Lavender oils are also top notch! I like that the ingredients are 100% true. There are no additional oil fillers (like grapeseed). The price reflects the fact that the entire bottle is filled with the highest quality Argan, Rose, or Lavender essence. I have owned salons over the years and now work in pharmaceuticals - I can tell you these products are the real deal. Thank you Mediterra for doing the right thing and selling 100% of the highest natural quality. I’ll literally buy forever :)

This is a very nice moisturizing oil that absorbs quickly and provides lasting hydration. A drop or two on my hands and face is enough to combat winter chapping and cracking. When I've shared my oil with friends they have been amazed at the visible and tactile difference just one drop can make on their arms. I've purchased from the seller twice in person before learning about their Amazon account, so I made my purchase knowing this is a quality product. I highly recommend it.

This Argan Oil exceeded my expectations and proved to be a soothing, nourishing balm which I now use on a daily basis. I would highly recommend this product.

Love how it hydrates under my eyes and the wrinkles on my face.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The highest concentrate of pure 100% USDA certified organic argan oil
  • Defends skins & softens lines and wrinkles
  • Restore skin radiance and hair's natural shine
  • Diminish under eye circles
  • Minimize stretch marks, burns, and scares

Description

For centuries, women of Morrocco have used exotic argan oil as a natural hair and skincare treatment. Mediterra sources this luxurious organic oil from the kernels of the Argan tree only suitable for growth in the unique climactic conditions of Morrocco. The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids that is well known to have anti-oxidant effects, neutralize free radicals, and restore the skin to its natural and youthful moisture state.
100% pure USDA organic and made of the highest concentrate, our argan oil is cold pressed and filtered to remove impurities without lessening the potency of the vital compounds found in the natural oil.
Beneficial to the skin, nail, and hair, our organic argan oil is truly the best natural and affordable treatment for everyone. Treat your skin and hair without feeling greasy. Argan oil seeps deep into the skin's layers for a deep-rooted conditioning.
Argan oil provides a full body treatment. Use as a leave-in hair conditioner to tame frizz and fly-aways. Protect against heat from hair dryer, curlers and curling irons. Heel cracked lips, restore nails, and repair cracked feet.
The natural contents of argan oil helps fight acne. With its anti-inflammatory properties, this is also beneficial to men to help reduce razor bumps and burns.

With high levels of Vitamin E, the Moroccan argan oil is a natural treatment for Psoriasis and Eczema.

Skin Benefits:
Defend skin from free radicals that cause wrinkles
Soften lines and wrinkles
Diminish under eye circles
Minimize stretch marks, burns, and scares

Hair Benefits:
Prevent split ends
Softens dry hair
Controls frizz
Repair damaged hair
Boosts hair's natural shine

Add to your everyday skin and hair care regiment. Combine the oil with your facial cream or serum, toner, shampoo, conditioner or body wash.



I am extremely picky about quality and purity of what I put on my skin and in my mouth and have been for over 35 years. So I thought I already had the best argan oil before I tried this. When I put them on my hand right next to each other, the difference between my already high quality oil and Mediterra's was night and day, with Mediterra's being far better.

This company is amazing. I also use the prickly pear oil which I didn't even know about until I was fortunate enough to meet the owner of the company. I use it on my face and the argan on neck, décolletage, hands/cuticles, hair and any problem areas on my body. Prickly pear oil makes my skin radiant and smooth - much more effective than many much more expensive high end creams I've tried and they had questionable ingredients while this is as pure as pure gets.

On top of feeling great on my skin, I feel good in my skin when I buy Mediterra products because they are made with fair trade ethics and they benefit the people who make them the most.

Quality company, quality products.

I love argan oil. It absorbs quickly, and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. So many products nowadays claim to have argan oil in them but usually it's a very small amount and not worth the extra price. I use two drops as my facial moisturizer so a bottle can last a long time. And I don't know if it's proven, but I think it offers some protection from the sun. I have also used a couple of drops on my hair to tame down the frizzies. And on my feet at night with socks. It's a great product!!

I thought this was going to be too greasy to use. But I read all the buzz about argan essential oil, and Mediterra had a setup at my workplace. So I bought a bottle and have been using it for the past year. I use in the morning under moisturizer and makeup and again at night. Not greasy and is absorbed very quickly. My skin is glowing and looks well-hydrated and supple. Using this forever!

Although I have used other brands of argan oil, however, I must say that this is the best 100% pure oil in terms of the quality! I use it every day on my face as my moisturizer and it's not greasy at all and your skin will look and feel so much better than ever!

The Argan oil we tried is non-greasy and hydrates the skin without needing a lot of it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment