Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Beard and Moustache Brush with Handle for Untangling Beard Hairs - Made in Germany (FIRM BRISTLES)

ZEUS 100% Boar Bristle Beard and Moustache Brush with Handle for Untangling Beard Hairs - Made in Germany (FIRM BRISTLES)

Love this brush! I am currently working on a yeard and have been reading up on how to keep up my beard. One common suggestion was a boar's hair brush, so after doing a little research I was led to this brush and decided to pull the trigger...I'm glad I did. As someone who is not yet ready to trim, this brush really does help tame the beard more than any product has done for me (getting those stray hairs in line), and it just feels good. For reference, I have a coarse/wiry beard and this does the trick, more than the Kent comb I also picked up (although I anticipated that going in). The one hesitation I had in reading the reviews was that the bristles might be a bit too rough, however I did not find this to be the case. It's worth noting, however, that this is the only boar's brush I've ever used, so I have nothing to compare it to (and given how much I enjoy using this brush, don't see the need for getting another). It is big enough to cover a good area on my beard, but small enough to keep in my work bag so I can do the occasional touch up. All in all, if you're looking for a great, quality made boar's hair brush then that's what you're going to get with this product.

I started growing a beard around 4 months ago. I've never had a beard in my life, so at 42 years old this whole world is new to me.

I was looking for a quality brush that I could keep in my work bag, for the occasional "touch up" throughout the day so that my beard doesn't look like a grizzly mess.

For that purpose it works very well. It's a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but in this case that actually works in its favor - because I did want this to be portable.

If you are looking for a larger brush or have a larger beard, I'm not sure if it would work as well. My beard is about 1.5 inches at this point and it works pretty well.

Make sure you read the size – its smaller than I expected but that was my fault for not reading. That said, I love the brush and use it every day to help tame the beard. The bristles are nice and stiff and show no signs of letting up. The handle is solid wood, and the brush seems extremely well made. A very good brush and would make a nice travel or pocket brush if you are so inclined due to its size.

Great little (emphasis on little) travel beard brush! This brush is ideal for short beards and does the job well. The reason this is getting 4 stars instead of 5 is the size. It could stand to be a little bigger size unless you use it as a goatee brush.

Product is just as described and works great to brush my beard after I apply my oil and balm. I enjoy using it! You don't need the bigger one in my opinion, this works just fine. Maybe if I ever have a ZZtop beard that opinion will change, but id advise you to save the money and get this brush.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% BOAR BRISTLES: Choose FIRM Bristles for longer beards, SOFT Bristles for shorter beards!
  • QUALITY GERMAN PRODUCT: Hand-crafted in Germany with premium materials.
  • PEAR WOOD EXTENDED HANDLE: Brush with precision, thanks to the extended natural pear wood handle!
  • TRAVEL BAG: Protect your favorite brush from dirtying or damage with soft travel bag
  • DIMENSIONS: 5.5"L x 0.875"W x 1.125"H | Bristle Length: 0.625"

Description

It certainly helps to give your beard a vigorous, thorough brushing especially when dealing with a thicker, longer beard. On the other side of the coin, precision is key, particularly in tight spots like the area above your lip. For the times when you need precision and control, reach for the Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Beard and Moustache Brush with Handle (5.5"L x 0.875"W x 1.125"H). The warp-resistant beard brush features a handle that extends away from the rows of bristles, which gives you vision-and ultimately control-of the area you wish to brush. This feature is particularly useful for the area above your upper lip and also for more intricate facial hair styles. To more effectively penetrate thick beards and moustaches, this petite brush is outfitted with three rows of firm, 100% first-cut boar bristles that doubly work to exfoliate the skin and to distribute oils from the hair follicle to the tip of every strand. Each plug of bristles features boar hairs of varying heights to dig into denser patches of facial hair. Tend those tight areas with ease by utilizing the Zeus 100% Boar Bristle Beard and Moustache Brush with Handle. Made in Germany..



Got this for my husband after I saw him using his head hairbrush! He is loving it. It's soft and brushes his beard into place perfectly. I am so happy I got it for him and he's pleased to have it.

This brush is perfect for getting through a thick beard growth to the skin underneath. My fiance has a very curly dense beard and this is the only brush that has worked for him. The size is actually useful. Not too small, not too big.

This brush is is the right size for what I want.. It's nice and looks good. Only have had it for a day, and people already are noticing,..

My only issue is that the bristles are really really stuff.. So of you have a short beard like myself, or use this on your goatee or moustache, it's going to feel like your are using a wire brush..

After all is said and done... It does the job, and leaves your hair Smooth and in place.

This brush does a great job grooming my beard. It did get a little stinky, not sure where the smell comes from since I only brush my beard after taking a shower shampooing and conditioning my beard. I sprayed some texturizing spray on it and it did the trick.

I didn't realize how small it is! Like a baby brush, but with the tough bristles I was looking for. Will be great to space saving needs in desk drawer at work, overnight toiletry bag, purse, car emergency kit. . . I plan to stock up! If you have thick or coarse hair that needs help to lie down, this would be great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment