Friday, August 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

WATERFALL GLEN SOAP COMPANY - 4HiM beard oil, vegan, natural, sandalwood and bergamot

WATERFALL GLEN SOAP COMPANY - 4HiM beard oil, vegan, natural, sandalwood and bergamot

wI orderd this for my husband because his face was getting very dry and red when he would shave so I purchased their beard oil .my Husband has been useing this beard oil for a few weeks and told me his face is so much smoother and softer .He wants me to order more.plus my son tried it the other day and he likes it too.so I wil be ordering two this time My husband makes our grandchildren to feel his face every time he shaves.

I think the only person that loves this stuff more than me is my girlfriend. Smells delightful, keeps my beard soft and smooth, and the fact that it’s all natural makes it EVEN BETTER. 10/10 highly recommend

Smells great but not too strong . I use it daily. Rub a little in my beard and what’s left in my hands I run through my hair which adds just enough control! Did I mention it smells great!

No, I am a not a verified purchase, but I am a real live user of the product. A week ago I was at the French Market in Wheaton, IL and I met the owner of this company. My wife was trying samples of his body butter, and he asked if I wanted to try some of the beard oil, I said sure expecting some oily smell mess. WRONG! Instead, this was smooth and smelled great. I liked it so much I bought his sample since he had run out. I have been using it for about a week and my beard has become a lot tamer and manageable. This is a product that will be in my grooming arsenal from now on.

I bought this beard oil from the vendor directly at a farmer’s market in Logan Square. It smells great, is ethically produced, and keeps my beard healthy and looking full. The maker is incredibly nice and friendly. My girlfriend loves their soaps too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • organic essential oils
  • Zero preservatives
  • Warm, woodsy citrus aroma
  • Softens any beard - brings out the gentle in gentleman
  • Natural soft sheen

Description

This restorative blend calms, soothes and balances troubled hair and skin. Its sweet, warm, woody and citrus scents blend to energize and uplift your spirit and your mind. Argan and grapeseed carrier oils bring out the natural shine and beauty of hair and skin. 4HiM beard and body oil was created as a sumptuous and sensual treatment for dry or oily skin, frizzy and dull hair, tired feet and tired eyes. Hair oil or serum, facial cleanser or serum, body moisturizer, beard and shave & aftershave oil



Smells great. Works well for my wiery beard hair

Having a coarse beard continuously since 1968, I only recently discovered Waterfall Glen Beard oil - it is the best product I have ever used to soften and manage my beard. I usually shy away from anything scented, but the light citrus and mildly earthy aroma is very enjoyable - and not overwhelming. No pesky greasiness or oily after effect at all. The quality and consistency of the three bottles I've used so far is exemplary - really no negatives to report - even the dispenser pump bottle works easily and efficiently - just three "squirts" and I'm good for an all-day softer, more manageable beard. Absolutely the best beard oil ever!

This stuff works magic! Works amazing! Makes your beard grow and look and feel awesome!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment