Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Supreme Beard/Mustache Grooming Kit for men - Every tool you need in one box to have perfect facial hair! Including Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Beard Wash & Beard Soft. For personal use or as a gift set.

Supreme Beard/Mustache Grooming Kit for men - Every tool you need in one box to have perfect facial hair! Including Beard Oil, Beard Balm, Beard Wash & Beard Soft. For personal use or as a gift set.

I ordered this kit for my brother after it being recommended by a woman in my book group. My brother love it and said it was some of the best beard stuff he has used. He will definitely be ordering more.

Wild Willies is my favorite of all time beard product company ! The oil is top notch and smells great! I use it daily and the beard compliments come daily ! Many people compliment the neatness of my beard and how it looks nice and pleasing to the eye! I haven't trimmed my beard in months and people always say my bear looks longer and looks like a fresh trim. I also get asked what type of cologne I am wearing and it's Wild Willies. The beard butter was new to me and wow I love it great addition to the hold and feel of the beard. The wash smells great and leaves my beard feeling clean without feeling dry ''

Fueron parte del regalo de navidad de mi novio, le encanta esta marca

This bundle is great! It has all things needed for beard care! See the video below.

[...]

I've been using Wild Willies products for about a year now and I must say that I have found nothing that compares. My wife complained about my beard being coarse and abrasive so she got me some other product to try. It was okay, but left me feeling oily and had an annoying perfumy odor. I tried several different products before stumbling across the Wild Willies line. Since I've started using Wild willies Beard Butter I have only deviated once before coming back. I now keep the stuff in stock in my bathroom and always have an unopened Beard Butter, Beard Wash and Beard Rinse on hand. I must admit that I've yet to try the beard oil, but only because I've been too lazy to get a proper beard brush.
The only unhappy experience I had with Wild Willies was a shipping mishap. During shipping one of my bottles of Beard Wash decided to open and made a bit if a mess(about half the bottle leaked out). I shot them a quick email and a replacement bottle was in the mail that afternoon.
I did NOT receive any discounts or free stuff for this review. Their products just meet my needs and exceed my expectations.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEARD OIL - Created with the finest organic, sustainably sourced, non GMO, ingredients.
  • BEARD BALM - Tames wild hair, reduces irritation, prevents beard dandruff, flaky skin and itchiness.
  • BEARD WASH & BEARD SOFT -The organic way to keep your beard clean+soft. Leaves an incredible tingle
  • Made with the Finest Ingredients-Our products will condition shine and treat your beard at the same
  • We're so sure that you'll be happy that we offer a 100 Percent gratification guarantee.

Description

Want all the essentials in one bundle? You got it You can now have everything you need for your beard all in this one easy to purchase BEARD KIT. You're the kind of man who takes his beard seriously by regularly maintaining it and keeping it well groomed. You deserve a serious discount! Why pay more by buying all the products you need separately when you can get it all right here and save. Give it as a gift to your self or a loved one.

Live the Bearded Life. Stay Wild.



Let me say that I've had a beard since 1977. So one would think I would have loads of experience and years of wisdom to draw from, one would be wrong! I never thought that oil or butter, specially formulated beard wash and rinses were for me! On a whim I did a search one day for "best beard products" and Wild Willies was at the top of the list. I viewed a video on how to best apply their product and tried their oil. It made such a difference in the feel and look of my beard that I was compelled to try the whole line. What a wonderful discovery! After all these years, my beard (which is about 12" now) looks and feels better than it ever has in my whole life! I cannot honestly tell you that all men's grooming products aren't a bunch of hype; but my experience with this particular line has been very gratifying! I highly recommend them.

Great product ! I got both regular and cool mint for my boyfriend for several occasions and he absolutely loves it ! It makes his beard shiny , healthy and soft with a great scent. I definitely recommend this product ! Their customer service also rocks , very personalized , shows appreciation of the customers and their well being and satisfaction for their loayality and often have great deals and discounts on their products . I wish there were more companies like that .

Using the product has made me feel more manly. My steaks are grilled to perfection and now I can bench over 300 pounds

Spay beard oil is nice and convenient. Beard wash smells amazing! Great product.

The beard oil is really the best part of this. It makes my sensitive skin feel moisturized and refreshed. Helps with eczema that occurs in beard area.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment