Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner (13 Ounce) Protect Color-Treated Tresses With a High-Potency Blend

Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner (13 Ounce) Protect Color-Treated Tresses With a High-Potency Blend

Heat protector for blow drying hair. Pleasant scent. Does not leave weird residue on hair.

The smell was phenomenal! I feel like 1 wrong love from delivery I would have opened a messy package because it didn’t have a protective type seal or anything but the product seems great

Love it

Fantastic product. I do not use it for heat protection. Just squeeze in my wet hair and off I go. I get so many compliments on my hair. It’s less frizzy, Fuller body and smells great. I can go 2 days & not have that heavy, oily feeling other products leave on my hair. I highly recommend this. I plan to get the shampoo & conditioner as well.
Pics are after dodgeball in a gym and my hair held up! I love this product! Wish it came in a larger size.

Absolutely love this conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling soft and lightweight even after the next shampooing! I've never had a conditioner that works that well. It smells great, and works great.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RESTORE, MOISTURIZE, & NOURISH: Specially formulated for most types of hair in need of a little extra moisturizing love, this creamy, extra hydrating conditioner smooths and nourishes each hair strand for hair that is restored from the inside out.
  • PROTECT AND HELP INCREASE ELASTICITY: Maui Moisture conditioner helps reduce the signs of damage, including hair that's been damaged by heat. It helps increase your hair's elasticity, aiding in the protection of strong, resilient hair.
  • NOURISH AND DETANGLE: Maui Moisture's conditioner  is for straight hair, curly hair, thick hair, thin hair. Gentle enough for fine hair & fierce enough for thick or coarse hair. It can help nourish, & detangle hair as it works deep into your hair.
  • UNIQUE BLEND WITH ALOE VERA: Maui Moisture shampoo, conditioners, hair styling & treatment products start with a unique blend of aloe vera juice & are infused with coconut water. Our shampoos & conditioners are pH balanced, paraben free & silicone free.
  • MAUI MOISTURE QUALITY: Try Maui Moisture if you've used products from Oriba, Amika, Bedhead, Garnier, L'Oreal, Herbal Essences, Kerastase, Brazilian Blowout, Sebastian, Matrix, It's a 10, Paul Mitchell, Pureology, Big Sexy Hair, Joico, or John Frieda.

Description

Swim your hair to hydration and long lasting color with our Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner. Infused with sea minerals, algae, and sea kelp, this blend, free from silicones, parabens, SLS, gluten, and vegan friendly, is sure to help hair color stay as vibrant as your inner mermaid.



Love this stuff - unfortunately I have to wash my hair every day (sigh) and it's great for daily use because it lathers nicely and washes out quickly. It doesn't claim to have a built-in conditioner but I find it to be gentle on my highlighted hair without weighing it down. I *finally* found my go-to cruelty-free shampoo! No more settling and/or paying tons of money for "meh" shampoos in order to stick by my principles. Now I just hope they never stop making it!

this smells so good. this in combination with maui shampoo and conditioner and a few drops of a hair oil has made my hair so unbelievably soft. love!

It's too soon to tell how well it works but it does smell really great. I use the Maui Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner too, which makes my hair feels and smells great.

I love this brand! My beautician says this is the kind of quality she has in her shop. I've never found a shampoo and conditioner that my hair didn't feel greasy within 24 hours and I can go a full 48 with this and not feel like my hair is dry or greasy. Love it!

This smells great and works really well. It does leave a residue on your straightener if you use it for a day or two without washing your hair. But it smells really nice which is nice since most smell terrible.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment