Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

100% Natural 100g Zenia Indigo Hair Dye + 125g Pure Henna Powder Bottle Hair Kit

100% Natural 100g Zenia Indigo Hair Dye + 125g Pure Henna Powder Bottle Hair Kit

Used on my locs to dye them jet black. Worked great and love the results. My locs just touch my shoulders and each jar contained more then enough to thoroughly cover my entire head. ( 2 separate applications. Henna 1st then Indigo)

Was amazing and easy to use. I have below shoulder AA 4C hair & I got 3 applications out of these two bottles. Color was shin and black when cured.

It works as expected. Dyed my hair as supposed to

Exactly what I had orderd and no complaints!

This is my second order and I am very satisfied


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pure Indigo Powder 100 grams
  • Pure Henna Hair Color Powder 125 grams

Description

100% All Natural Pure Indigo hair Dye Kit Consist of 100g Pure Henna - Use in Step One to Dye Hair 100g Pure Indigo - Use in Step 2 to dye your hair You can use to Dye Hair or to cover your gray hair No Chemicals, No PPD, No Ammonia, No Pesticides used We recommend using henna first to dye hair and then use indigo powder in step 2 when using it for the first time. After first use subsequent use for touch up only you may mix both henna and indigo together and try to dye hair in 1 step only



This was my first time coloring my hair with henna and indigo and had previously done some research on which ones to use and decided to purchase this one, since it said it was 100% natural with nothing added to it. I have bleached jet black, dyed to ash brown hair and wanted my hair darker again, so I did a hendigo treatment using both of these. It turned my colored hair into a deep dark brown. I liked how dark it was, but thought it was a little too dark, so I ended up doing a henna gloss (henna and conditioner). After the gloss my hair went from dark brown to a reddish brown. I also uploaded some pictures so you can see my results. In the last two photos, I was under a super bright light, so it really made my highlights stand out. Indoors with normal lighting, it looks like a chocolate brown with natural looking burgundy highlights. I also did the same thing with my clip in hair extensions and I love it. I receive compliments on the color all the time. The protein from the hendigo and henna gloss has really cured my hair. My hair used to feel fried after flat ironing, but now it feels super smooth, soft, bouncier looks shiny and I am noticing less breakage. Overall, I highly recommend this brand to anyone looking to safely color their hair and will definitely purchase this again when I run out!

This batch was so fresh It dye released quickly 2-3 hours mentioned on the directions. I tested it for readiness in my hand middle and one week later the stain on my skin is just fading. I've only used the henna Not the indigo.
There are no particles excellent smooth blend.

Smooth blend ... works great on my hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment