Saturday, August 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

LaFleur & Co. Beard Oil The Gary (Cuban Tobacco Bourbon Coffee) - 2 fl oz subtle memorable scent, Superior beard and skin conditioning Vitamin E Aloe Vera, No Alcohol or Parabens Preservatives

LaFleur & Co. Beard Oil The Gary (Cuban Tobacco Bourbon Coffee) - 2 fl oz subtle memorable scent, Superior beard and skin conditioning Vitamin E Aloe Vera, No Alcohol or Parabens Preservatives

The smell is fantastic. Its strong in a good way.

Can't say enough good things about this oil. It's everything it advertises and more. Most oils are either too fragrant or not fragrant enough and this one's jjjuuusssttt right.

Pros:
-no more beard itch or flakes
-awesome scents
-easy to apply (no dropper or anything, simply hold it upside down and let it drip)
-+5 points to your beard game
-gain ability to chop wood

Cons:
-you'll want to buy the other scents before you finish the one you're on
-you'll be so proud that you'll find yourself asking random people to smell your beard
-you'll be late in the morning if you live with a significant other because they won't let you go when you kiss them goodbye
-your significant other might begin to call you whatever name of the scent you have, in my case I hear "mmmm, Gary" every morning from my girlfriend

The first time I applied “The Gary” to my beard, it instantly welcomed me into the status of manhood. The kind of manhood that never let you beat your father, because of his old man strength. The kind of manhood that ends repairing a motor with bloody knuckles after punching the big block. Each inhalation gives a blend of scents, that individually tell their own wise tale of what it takes to be a man that is not to be trifled with. Each scent is a blend of how to deal with fear and move through any trial in life. Tobacco, Bourban, and Black Coffee. In a soft world, keep a hard scent to remind you of what it takes. Purchase this oil and give your beard a story

This is the best beard oil I have ever found. I can tell it is superior to other products. The Vitamin E and Aloe really do make a difference. It did an amazing job conditioning my beard and skin. Best yet, both my wife and I love the scent!

The price is appropriate for the bottle size. A little goes a long way, so I know this will last a while. The main reason I will buy more soon is I can't wait to sample some of the other scents!

I’ve been super resistant to buying oils or beard care products just because so many companies were popping up and selling the newest greatest thing. I’m glad I tired this when they were offering the promo. I ordered the Bradley. I waited a few days to properly test it before giving my review. It’s in the three days using it. Made it softer. The smell is great. I personally ordered the Bradley. I enjoyed it. Smell lasted all day. Even when I traveled to Orlando in the heat and humidity. I would often smell the scent and Atleast I knew I wasn’t offensive to others. Overall I’m impressed. It’s been great so far.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Softens Beard and Conditions Skin - Made with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera oils to help you grow healthy facial hair
  • Timeless Scent - Smell pleasantly memorable to those you allow into your personal space...don't overpower the senses of those across the room
  • Relieve the Itch - Many men experience dry or itchy skin while growing facial hair; our oil prevents this dry, itchiness from occurring
  • Quick Absorbing - Facial hair will be conditioned without feeling greasy throughout the day

Description

"The Gary" (Cuban Tobacco, Bourbon, Coffee) Beard Oil by LaFleur & Co. Beard Care. A combination of the spice of a freshly-rolled cigar, the warmth and smoothness of a good bourbon, and the rich bitterness of black coffee beans. Our best-selling oil, wearers of The Gary have noted increased attention from the attractive strangers standing nearby. Made for a long, well-groomed beard and pairs well with a good suit. Perfect, however, with jeans, a loose henley, and bare sleeve tattoos.
LaFleur & Co. was initially founded as a project in which our founder crafted uniquely-scented beard oils for several of his close friends. Each of these friends, over the course of many small batches and nearly a year of testing, provided feedback for product scent, texture, and packaging. These friends, each a gentleman with a unique background and tie to our founder, became the inspiration and namesake for the respective LaFleur & Co. products. Over the course of that same year, the number of friends requesting oils increased exponentially, and with it, the ability to gain more feedback to better refine our product formulas to meet the needs of hair types across all ethnicities and beards of all lengths.
Truth be told, the number of beard oil companies has exploded in recent years and some of those companies do, in fact, make good products. But what we found, and why our founder set out to make his own beard oil in the first place, is that the grand majority of the products available today are overpriced, small bottles of poor product quality. At LaFleur & Co., we take a different approach by making premium quality products with value-sized packaging priced fairly. Each beard oil is handcrafted in small batches to ensure quality and each bottle stamped with our signature emblem prior to sale.
We are not here for a phase or season but for the long-haul, listening to feedback and improving. Not satisfied with your order? Send it back to us for a 100% refund.



My wife got this for me as a fathers day gift and I wanted to wait a month or so to write a review after using it daily.

Not having the longest beard, I was in the camp of "Beard oils are not for me yet, I still look too young to attend the Sadie Hawkins Dance at the local high school with this patchwork I have on my jaw," however after the first 3 days of using this beard oil, I have to say I have noticed a difference in texture (from brillo scrub to serta mattress) and beard confidence.

I saw previous reviews talk about the strong aroma profile, and while I agree (like in using a cologne or aftershave for the first time) it took a day to get used to having the scent right under my nose, I appreciated the fact that it smells like the ingredients listed. I use Sandalwood lotion for my face, so this oil was a great additive to my already familiar musk.

Lastly, I can't get over how little I have to use to get a nice coating. Again, my adolescent-tamarin-equivalent beard may be a factor here but the 2 oz bottle seems like it will last me months.

Will be purchasing this again!

I have The Michael, The Gary, and The Andy. I can tell you, don’t waste your time on shopping around for other products. By far the best quality from the packaging, free sticker, all the way to the oil itself. The scents are refreshing and masculine. The oil consistency is not too thick, blends very well with my beard. I even apply it on my tattoo to give it a fresher look. Keep on keepin’ on LaFleur Beard oils!

I now have two aromas, the Gary and the Michael. The Gary is bold and the Michael is fresh. These brewed oils are as authentic as their descriptions. First, they create an aroma that almost substitutes for wearing cologne. I received many compliments about each of the aromas. Second, the oil makes a clean look if my beard. It shines and allows me to shape the beard after application. Highly recommend!!!!

Having tried several, all the Lafleur Beard oils are top notch. They are a much higher quality than store bought oils for sure. The scents are great too. My favorite so far is the Kyle. I'll continue to use these oils for as long as I have a beard!

My husband uses this beard oil daily and he loves it! The Gary scent smells great and lasts all day. I actually dabbed a little bit behind my ears because I liked the scent and how it stayed all day. Will be buying more in the future/trying other scents!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment