Saturday, August 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Got 2B In Play Sculpt Paste 2oz by GOT 2B (pack of 3)

Got 2B In Play Sculpt Paste 2oz by GOT 2B (pack of 3)

My husband uses this product and I use it on our son. It has a great hold, but is flexible as well. I guess you could change up the style throughout the day and I bet it would still hold. The smell is great, and compared to other products out there this one is our favorite.

Had a hard time looking for the right gel, until now! This gel works so well and makes my hair so nice.

Love this product with my short hair. Helps my hair with volume and body.

Tried a few different sculpting pasted before finding this. Holds all day.

Love this product. It was hard to find, so happy to find.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 3 Pieces - 2 Ounce (59ml)
  • For Touchable Styles
  • Rough Up
  • Tousle
  • Mold

Description

For Touchable Styles Rough Up Tousle Mold



Great hold and still repositionable.

i love it

This is the best!

A little goes a super long way. I hate sents, grease, or heavy hair stuff. Usually refuse to use anything. My hair dresser made me try this. It really helps style hair, a pea size is enough to scrunch shoulder length hair.

Good hair paste

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment