Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Unlimited - Classic Fresh & Clean Beard Oil For Men - Leave In Conditioner

Beard Unlimited - Classic Fresh & Clean Beard Oil For Men - Leave In Conditioner

If you are like me, you have been looking for the perfect beard oil. I've used many different oils, but I've finally found the one. I've just ordered my 3rd bottle of Classic Fresh & Clean. My wife loves the smell of this oil. I use it everyday and it has controlled my beard itch and dandruff. One of my favorite things about Beard Unlimited is that they offer a sample size that you can buy to try it out before you commit to buying an entire bottle. You won't be disappointed.

I have used this oil for about 10 months absolutely love it!!

So far it is the only beard oil I have tried that is inexpensive and works wonderfully. My beard is soft and not greasy. I can run my fingers into my beard without leaving oil residue on my hands. The oil allows my highlights to pop and helps keep most of my curls under control. I will stay with this brand and try another scent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Our Classic Fresh & Clean beard oil has refreshing notes of cedar, amber and leather that will leave you feeling great. This is a classic fresh scent. Perfect for any occasion.
  • Moisturizes facial hair
  • Hydrates skin beneath beard
  • Reduces beard itch and flakes
  • Made in the USA - 1 fl. oz.

Description

Our Classic Fresh & Clean beard oil has refreshing notes of cedar, amber and leather that will leave you feeling great.This is a classic fresh scent. Perfect for any occasion.

Moisturize your beard and the hydrate the skin beneath your beard to promote healthy beard growth.

Reduces beard itch, beard flakes and smells great.

Ingredients: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin E oil, fragrance & essential oils.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment